• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is Tiffani-Amber Thiessen ticklish?

Jackpot

I've always wanted to know ever since her days on Saved by the Bell

I hit the Jackpot :jester: :jester:

Really??!!

Let it not be so! Say it ain't so! Where did you find out this horrible piece of information?!

I know people will take this with a grain of salt, but I have no reason to make this up. Way back in the day, (probably around 1990), before the days of the internet, I wrote Tiffani a sappy fan letter. I was infatuated with her at the time, during her Saved By the Bell days and she made a guest appearance on my favorite Show, Married With Children. Anyway, I asked her a bunch of questions and I happened to ask her if she was ticklish and if so, where was she ticklish? Her one word answer, and I quote, was "Everywhere"! This was before she was a big star, so I'm fairly confident she answered all the questions herself. I hope this little tidbit of information makes a few people happy.

Thankyou that makes me the happiest man on earth

I hit the Jackpot :devil: :devil:

AmishTickler said:
Way back in the day, (probably around 1990), before the days of the internet, I wrote Tiffani a sappy fan letter. I was infatuated with her at the time, during her Saved By the Bell days and she made a guest appearance on my favorite Show, Married With Children. Anyway, I asked her a bunch of questions and I happened to ask her if she was ticklish and if so, where was she ticklish? Her one word answer, and I quote, was "Everywhere"! This was before she was a big star, so I'm fairly confident she answered all the questions herself. I hope this little tidbit of information makes a few people happy.

Even if this were true, keep in mind that Tiffani was probably around 16 then. Not only was she very young, but people change as they get older. On the up side, some get more ticklish as they get older too. I've always liked to imagine her as the tickler instead.

I want you to know that I dream of tickling Tiffani all the time. I have dreamt that she had a tickle fetish. I look at her and think how can she not be ticklish? So I am with the rest of the gang in saying she is and that is that. :tickle:

Belly Tickling

I've had many fantasies about strapping her down and tickling that tummy that she has had exposed on Saved By the Bell so many times.

bellytickler200 said:
I've had many fantasies about strapping her down and tickling that tummy that she has had exposed on Saved By the Bell so many times.
It is still exposed. She is a real cutie.

Thank you, my good neighbor, being that we live in the same town, LOL. Ms Tiffani is a beautiful woman. It is nice to know this information. Iam sure you have many people's gratitude, including mine. :bump:

Mitch

Glad to be of service. Right around the same time I sent Tiffani a letter, I also sent a similar one to Christina Applegate. Unfortunately, Christina conveniently happened to skip over "the question". =( Bummer. Does anyone happen to know if Kelly Bundy is ticklish?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back