• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Chibi Naru (non-tickling)

Celtic_Emperor

3rd Level White Feather
Heres the second Love Hina chibi picture. This time it's Naru Narusegawa. ^__^

She's holding a chocolate she made for Keitaro (for Valentine's Day like in the manga) and is perplexed about whether or not to give it to him because its a rather embarassing situation for her.

Picture was colored with Prismacolor markers. Enjoy. ^__^

Artwork © Damien Jones, Naru Narusegawa & Love Hina © Ken Akamatsu

PS: You're probably thinking to yourself "what happened to the tickling pictures, don't you draw them anymore?" Well I needed a break from that too. Drawing tickling has a way of becoming boring since theres only so much you can do with it to begin with and it is only one of the things I draw afterall. Rest assured there will be more tickling pictures soon, though. Patience tickle fiends, patience. :p

Last edited:
Love the Chibi Naru!!!

But does she pack the same wicked punch and/or kick as her full sized counterpart?!!!

Just Wondering...

Hahathna :eek:

She sure does. That would make a funny chibi scene. Thanks for the idea, and I'm glad you like the picture. I'm guessing you're a Love Hina fan too. ^^

I got this idea from the actual manga, where the girls all give Keitaro a Valentine's chocolate (remember?). Naru is worried about this, and is jealous of some of the other girls' cooking skills (like Shinobu and Mutsumi who made some really impressive looking ones). So she almost didn't give him the chocolate because she felt it didn't look good. But fortunately for her, Keitaro thought it tasted good.

I like the way Naru is when it comes to Keitaro. She's very indecisive but in a cute way. She always has a hard time expressing her feelings to him, and what makes it even cuter is that she denies it. I was trying to capture that part of her in this picture. ^^

Next is Mutsumi I think, to be drawn this way. She's one of my favorites. I think I'll draw her with a watermelon or with Tama-chan..or maybe both. ^^

I've already drawn Motoko in chibi form, in case you haven't seen that one yet.

EDIT: Heres the link:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=56585

Thanks for the link to Chibi Motoko... she's a cutie too! I'm looking forward to seeing Chibi Mutsumi, and hope that Chibi Shinobu and Chibi Mitsune and Chibi Su are in the plan as well. Will you also be doing Sarah and Kanako?

Yes, I'm a big Love Hina fan, but pretty much anything Ken Akamatsu does is a favorite with me. I really enjoyed A.I. Love You, and Negima is now my #1 manga currently in production. I recently picked up episodes #1-12 of the Mahou Sensei Negima anime off eBay, and it ain't half bad. It didn't grabbed me the way the Love Hina series did, but I still enjoyed it a lot and can't wait until the remaining episodes become available.

No question, the Naru/Keitaro relationship is what made Love Hina one of the best manga/anime series ever (IMHO). The Valentines chocolate storyline was really cute, but my favorite scene is where Keitaro is going off to study abroad with Seta, and everyone is seeing them off at the airport. Naru wants to tell him she loves him, but can't work up the courage to do it. She even gets a second chance when Keitaro's flight is delayed... and she still can't do it. Finally, it's Keitaro who tells her he loves her, showing how much he matured and developed over the course of the series. Damn... I think it's time I pulled out my Love Hina dvds and watch it again for the bazillionth time. So much for doing anything this weekend.

Thanks again for the link and I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with next!

Hahathna :eek:

Damn straight I'm drawing them all. Maybe even minor characters too if theres time (like Shirai and Haitani).

Its good to see someone who appriciates this series as much as I do. You wouldn't be the first and I hope you won't be the last. I never get tired of the manga or anime. I've watched and read them both some 10 times through and every time it feels like the first time. Theres always something new to pick up on or view from a different perspective. This series is truely magic, at least for me anyway. I've never really seen a romantic comedy that I've liked as much as this one. Its a simple story, but one that strikes true to alot of things. And it didn't need fancy robots or lasers and aliens. Just real people with real situations. I love that. I related to almost all the characters in some way. God bless Ken Akamatsu for this series. I can't sing it's praises enough. I'm so happy about it I feel like hugging people, and I'm not normally the touchy feely type (unless its with people I'm comfortable with). :D

I like this one as much for the memories of Love Hina it brings back as for the picture itself. Well done!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back