• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

That mouthy teacher!

IUPtickler

That mouthy teacher!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All characters in this story are at least 18 years old. The model for the teacher is my friend Danae, I posted a pic of her on here too.

When Ms. Brown entered her classroom on Friday morning all she could think about was the weekend break. All she had to do was make it through the day and get out of school. Poor Ms. Danae Brown had no idea what lay ahead of her. Her first two periods went by as usual with no real problems. Her third period history class started rather rough. This group of seniors were extremely excited about these weeks football game. Adam, Katie, and Rob were sitting in the back and talking as usual with each other disrupting class. Ms. Brown tried to ignore it as long as she could while still teaching to everyone else in the class. About half way through the class Mr. Brown noticed that Katie had a look of agony on her face. The rest of the class was working on a paper so she quietly made her way to the back of the room. What she saw when she got there made her skin crawl! Rob had Katie’s right foot in his hand and was tickling her socked sole. Ms. Brown could understand the poor girls reactions, since Danae herself was deathly ticklish.

“Rob!” Ms. Brown snapped.

“Stop that right now!”

The look on Rob’s face was that of disappointment. He must have been truly enjoying his tickle treatment of Katie. Rob stopped and went back to his work. Adam who was sitting on the other side of Katie was laughing at them both. A little while longer Katie approached Ms. Brown at her and thank her.

“Thank you so much Ms. Brown”, said Katie.

“Oh you’re very welcome”

“Freaking Rob was tickling the crap out of me!”

Ms. Brown leaned her head as to whisper softly and said “believe me dear I know how you felt, hahaha”

“How so?”, replied Katie.

“My feet are probably more ticklish then yours. I might die if someone tickle my feet like that. I can’t even imagine if they were bare!”

Katie giggled and said “trust me it is bad!”

Katie then went back to her seat to finish up her work. A few moments later Ms. Brown heard Rob and Adam talking very loudly. She nicely asked them to be quiet. Not even a minute later they were back at it again. This time Ms. Brown got a little angry with the boys and told them that if they talked again they would be spending sometime in detention. Class was almost over and the bell was about to ring when she hard Adam yell.

“Owww!”

“Who said that?”, asked Ms. Brown

Adam said “Rob flicked my ear, that bastard!”

Rob quickly remarked, “he called my mom a slut!”

“Well then you both can see me when the bell rings for detentions slips.”

“No!!” they both yelled.

“You guys had more than your fair share of chances, now you will pay the price! You don’t want to end up like your brother Rob.”

The look on Rob’s face said it all. He was ready to kill someone. Rob’s brother was an A plus student while in high school, however he failed out of college after his freshman year. Either way they had received detention, so Rob and Adam picked up their detention slips and headed to their next class.

A few hours later…

The bell for the end of the day had just sounded and students were already running out of the building. As Danae was getting ready to leave her room Rob, Adam, and Katie came to her door.

Rob approached her and said “Ms. Brown I am very sorry is there anything I can do to make it up to you?”

She smiled and said, “No, Rob I gave you several chances. You rightly deserve what you get!”

Rob smugly said, “I want you to remember that Ms. Brown.”

Adam quickly interjected saying “please Ms. Brown this is all a big mistake.”

“No Adam the only mistake was me thinking you two could behave and listen during my class!” remarked Ms. Brown.

Adam and Rob left the room very quickly muttering something under their breath. Just as they were leaving the room Ms. Brown noticed Katie at the door.

“Can I help you with something, Katie?” she asked.

“Well…ahhh….acutally, Ms. Brown. I was at marching band rehearsal during seventh period and we were getting out our uniforms for tonight and the plume to my hat fell out. I was standing there looking at it and all of a sudden I wondered if that would tickle? So after everyone got their uniforms, I sat down and removed my left shoe and sock. WOW!! That plume tickle like crazy on my bare skin. Care to see how it felt Ms. Brown?”

Please make some comments and suggestions on how to finish the story. This is my first attempt. In the picture Danae is in the black dress. She is an acutal teacher.

Wow ..... all those girls are super cute ...... especially Danae! ........ that girl to Danae's left looks kinda crazy tho .......... does your friend know about your tickling fetish , IUPtickler?

This is a great start and it seems like you have clearly hinted at the direction this story should take. Depending on how long you want to make this, and how many parts, it would seem that Adam and Rob found out from Katie that Danae is ticklish- either they tickled it out of her, she just told them, or the whole thing was a set up on Katie's part to find out what parts of the teacher's body are most ticklish.

Armed with this information, since Adam and Rob are the only students getting detention (or are they, maybe there are other students who could join), they could overpower the teacher and tickle her- or maybe it was all a set up on Adam and Rob's part and they wanted detention so they could tickle Ms. Brown.

This would be the direction I would take. Still, I always enjoy reading the works of others and see where they take things and how it might differ from what I would do.

IUP can I have Danaes phone number or at least the school where she teaches at? Id like to arrange some private lessons. :wub:

Good stuff

Why couldnt i ever have a hot good looking ticklish teacher when i was in school. I did however get offered to massage one of my teachers feet but she was alot older and her feet were not good lol. *sigh* oh well i can dream lol

excellent story

good start...now tickle that teacher:)

Maybe Katie could join in on the tickling...

looking foreword to the next part...

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back