• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

VCR Alert, Discovery Channel

P50

TMF Expert
Hope this isn't old news (Mods, delete this if it is)

Next Wednesday night; not sure of the time, the discovery channel will have something on; I think; I didn't catch the entire blurb.

I think the phrase I heard was "The Tin Woman"

Anyway, the 4 second thing I saw including some kind of makeup where the girl is painted with some sort of reflective makeup and you can see that it tickles her. Best I remember was 9:00 p.m. Wednesday, but I was not in a position to pay attention.

If it is a good mainstream tickling event, will someone please volunteer to record it and digitize it ? The brief blurb I saw was pretty good.

I was in a lobby where a TV was going, a noise-making time-passage device, really.

What I saw was a woman (typical media cute thing) being painted with the reflective stuff and her giggling was clear and obvious. Anybody with recording and digital capacity, please do the rest of us a favor and capture this. They didn't really have a long enough thing on to show anything.

If it's a typical TV come-on to get the ratings up, well, sorry for the false report. That's what I saw in the 4 second blurb when I was standing there waiting for my papers or whatever; honestly, I couldn't afford to pay any significant attention.

Mythbusters!!!!!! Yaaarggggghhhh!!

What does than man wearing a Beret think that he looks like. And the ginger bloke in the glasses has a really annoying accent. And they don't actually bust any myths, rather just arse around for the cameras. In fact I hate the Discovery channel. All of their programmes are out of date, repeated to hell, moronic and stupifying, and the makers assume that their viewers are retards. They use really stupid 'cool' camera angles and have music going the whole time for those with the attention span of a knat. When I watch the discovery channel i want to be educated. When i see a map of a country i want to know where that country is in relation to all other countries in the world. This mens slowly (SLOWLY) zooming in on the country from the perspective of looking at the globe. Instead they zoom down to the country in a millisecond with a 'whooshing noise' for the retards with no attention span. The discovery channel has become a programm showing dramas (FBI files and the like) and moronic entertainment (such as Killer Bees!!!! Whoa! Be afraid, be very afraid)

Yaaaaraggggggggg!!!!!

Stuart (too opinionated)

I taped this episode and viewed it later. I'd say it's open to debate whether she's reacting because it actually tickles or just to the general silliness of what they're doing to her or the fact that the paint felt "wet and cold" (her words) against her skin.

The woman getting the brush job is named Kari Byron. She wore a silver bikini and, yes, she looked pretty attractive in it. The silver paint all over her body contrasted nicely with her red hair and made her look like one of those alluring alien women on the old Star Trek. One of the male co-hosts even joked about this.

She was definitely giggling when they were painting her under her arms and later she emits a high-pitched "uhhh!" sound (as if she'd just been goosed in the ribs) but you can't see exactly where she got brushed at that moment (looked like around the midriff to me). I'm more inclined to think she reacted to the coldness of the aluminum paint but I'd like to hear other opinions.

Can't be sure, but I think she was being tickled a bit when they painted under her arms, and I'm pretty sure that shriek was a ticklish reaction when someone poked her in the ribs.

Not a terrific scene, but the girl is cute, and it was better than nothing. I've been hoping she'd get it sooner or later. They even clamped her down to a table once with her hands over her head... I hoped one of her friends would at least plant a quick poke. Maybe they did off camera, but it wasn't shown...

Also, it was really annoying that in the silver paint sequence, they did her feet during a commercial!

You're right. After reviewing the whole segment several more times I think Miss Byron does seem to be trying very hard not to burst out laughig while they do her underarms. In fact the Asian guy brushing her even looks up and says, "Sorry..." when he sees her shaking with barely-controlled mirth.

Okay, did anybody get the segment ?

Can I get a copy of it in a commonly used digital form ? (like MPEG or whatever)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back