• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

That mouthy teacher! Part II

IUPtickler

Here is the second part. Hope you enjoy. There is a pic of the teacher in the first part of the story.

Ms. Brown thought about it a moment and replied, “Oh Katie I don’t have times for this now, I have lots to do before detention.”

“Oh come on it will only take a second or two, I mean unless you are scared, hahaha!” mocked Katie.

“Geez Ok Katie but very quickly.”

So Danae Brown slowly pulled her foot out from underneath her desk. Danae was both scared and excited at the same time. She had not been tickled in a long time and figured she may have grown out of it. She slipped her soft tender foot out of her heel and set it down on a chair next to her. Katie came around the desk with the plume in hand ready for the attack.

“Any last words Ms. Brown, ha ha?

“Oh I think I can handle a little tickling Katie.”

“Well we shall see Ms. Brown!”

Katie knelt down by Danae’s barefoot and grabbed a hold of her ankle to hold her down. She looked over her foot for a moment noticing her smooth skin. A few seconds had past when Ms. Brown asked…

“What are you waiting for?”

“Well if is just that your foot looks just like mine and are just as soft.”

“Is that so, well isn’t that nice Katie.”

“Actually that is very bad for you, my feet are insanely ticklish!”

Danae started to get a little more scared then before. She watched as Katie slowly pulled her plume out and waved it in front of her face. Danae finally shut her eyes; but not even two seconds later she felt the soft bristles of the plume all over her foot. The tiny little hairs were jumping all over her arch. Danae threw her head back but didn’t let out a sound.

“Does this tickle Ms. Brown?”

Ms Brown didn’t say a word; she only shook her head back and forth to say no. Katie of course did not believe her. So Katie moved the plume from her to her toes and almost instantly Ms. Brown started throwing her head from side to side.

“Now this seems like a good spot Ms. Brown!”

But Ms. Brown wouldn’t let out a word she just kept shaking her head. Katie took this as a challenge. She started to this to her self about how the plume really tickles but not as bad as a set of finger nails. Katie then knew what needed to be done. She stopped with the plume and Ms. Brown let out a large sigh.

“Well that wasn’t to bad dear.”

“Oh I’m not done yet Ms. Brown, I am just changing weapons, ha ha.”

Before poor Danae could even get a word out Katie had started the assault on her bare arch!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! AAHHHHH!!!! Please no!!! Is all that was heard? Katie could feel the soft skin just flow beneath her finger tips. Her fleshy soles were getting the tickle treatment.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Please Katie no more HAAA!!!”

“What’s the matter Ms. Brown?”

“I tell you what, I will give your sole a little break…I want to tickle your cute toes now!!”

“NOOO!!!”, screamed Danae.

“Well what’s the matter are your toes even more ticklish???”

Katie had a firm hold of Ms. Brown’s ankle so she took her hand nails and gently began tickling between her first two toes. When she did this her other toes fanned out like a little baby!

“Tickle, Tickle Ms. Brown!”

“HAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHA NOT THE TOES!!!”

“Awww my poor teacher is ticklish.”

Danae’s toes were getting a real working over and wiggling like mad. She was loosing it; Danae couldn’t take much more of this.

“HAHAHAHAHA!! PLEASE STOP!!!”

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HEHEHEHEHE AHAHHHHH PLEASE!!!!!!

“Ok Ms. Brown your foot had had enough for now.”

Katie let go of Danae’s foot and she quickly slipped it back in her shoe. Ms. Brown was still in shock from the tickling. She was gathering her thoughts when Katie got up to leave.

“Where do you think you are going Katie?”

“I have to get to rehearsal before tonight’s game.”

“Well honey you might be a few minutes late. If you thought you were going to tickle me like that and then just leave, you have got another thing coming. Get your butt back here and have a seat.”

A little bit shocked Katie walked over to the chair and sat down. She began to wonder what Ms. Brown had in mind for her.

“Take off you shoes and socks Katie.”

“But ahh why?”

“Well Katie I think you would enjoy the same treatment you gave me, and honestly you don’t really have a choice.”

Fearing the worst Katie slowly removed her right shoe and sock. She almost started to sweat in front of her teacher from fear.

“Oh no Katie BOTH shoes and socks!”

‘But Ms. Brown I only tickled your one foot.”

“Yes that is true but I am your teacher and I know what is best for you.”

Katie now was about ready to scream, there is no way she could handle having both feet tickled. Katie noticed Ms. Brown’s nails looked nice and hard, she knew they would be torture.

“Why you were right Katie, your feet do look like mine. I sure do hope they’re just as ticklish.”

At that moment Katie knew she was done. All she could do was hold on. However what happened next brought new meaning to the word afraid. Ms. Brown pulled out two Velcro straps from her desk and secured Katie’s ankles to her chair. This way Danae could sit in her own chair and work in Katie’s feet.

“Well Katie it is time to make you sorry for tickling me.”

“Ms. Brown that was all in good fun.”, begged Katie.
“Trust me Katie I will have fun during this.”

Katie feared she would going to be very sorry for tickling Ms. Brown in the first place. She was reassured of this from what Danae did next. She left the plume on the desk and lowered her hands to Katie’s bare helpless feet.

“Hey Ms. Brown, what are you doing?”

“What do you mean Katie?”

“I started with the plume for your foot!”

“Yes that is true Katie but you and I both know that the nails tickle way more than the plume.”

Katie tried to curl her toes and brace for the attack but it was no use. Danae dug her nails in the sensitive super soft soles. She started raking her arches up and down all over her ticklish tootsies.

Instantly Katie threw her head back and let out a loud….

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NOOOO HAHAHAHAHAH!!!”

“HAHAHAHAHAH OOHHHHH EHEHEH, PLEASE NO!!!”

“Having a good time are we Katie? Haha wow I hope you had this much fun tickling me. Your little feet are incredibly so soft and sensitive. I could just sit her and do this all day long.”

“HAHAHAHA PLEASE STOP, I AM SO SORRY!!”

“Believe me dear I will show you SORRY!!!!”

Danae kept tickling her left foot while with her right hand she opened her desk drawer and pulled out something. Katie couldn’t see what it was. Ms. Brown continued torturing her soles; after several more minutes of continuous tickling her she suddenly stopped.

“You know what Katie, I feel as though I am neglecting your toes.”

“NO! Please they are just fine by themselves!”

“Katie if I left them alone what would I teach you about sharing? Your toes deserve just as much attention as your soles got.”

“Please Ms. Brown do not tickle my toes!!!”

“You may want to hold on dear.”

Ms. Brown slowly reached down toward her feet and with her left hand she gently bent Katie’s toes back and with her other hand tickled the soft fleshy pads of her feet just below her toes.

“HAHAHAHAH AHHHHHHH GAWD!!!! PLEASE NOOOO!!!

“Awww I sorry, I bet that really tickles. Hmmm I guess you should have thought about tickle ME a little harder!”

Dane then switched to Katie’s other foot and repeated the same session to her lovely toes. Then things got much worse for Katie. Danae reached to her desk and revealed what she took out of her desk earlier.

“Do you know what these little things are Katie?”

“Yes, they’re pipe cleaners.”

“And how do you think these harmless, soft pipe cleaners will feel between your toes?”

“NOOOO PLEASE!”

“I guess your thinking the same thing I am…they’re going to tickle like a bitch!”

Ms. Brown then straightened out the pipe cleaners and inserted on between her first two toes on each foot. She then looked at Katie and gave her a little wink. What came next was a tidal wave of laughter as Danae sawed them between her toes like a professional lumber jack.

“AHHHH HAHAHAHAH PLEASE PLEASE HAHAHAH OHHH STOP!!!!”

“Well I guess I could….keep tickling you hahah, tickle tickle Katie!”

“HAHAHAHAHA AHHH HAHAHAH AHHHHHH!!!!!”, screamed Katie.

This torture went on for several minutes. After Ms. Brown felt that Katie had learned her lesson she and Danae had a chance to saw that cleaner between each toe a few times, she stopped the tickling.

“Well Katie I guess you have had enough.”

“Oh THANK YOU!, Mrs. Brown!”

Danae then put the pipe cleaners away and removed the straps holding Katie’s feet in place. Katie then quickly put her shoes and socks back on. She then grabbed her marching band stuff, plume included and briskly left the room. After she left Danae was sitting at her desk wondering what this feeling was she had, for one reason or another she was excited. She couldn’t put her fingers on the other feeling she had in her stomach. As Katie walked down the hallway she came to another hallway where Rob and Adam were standing.

“You were right. I’m in what ever it takes…”

Can't Wait for Part III

Excellent 1st effort, now that you have all our rapt attention, lets get into the real meat of the story. Just love teacher stories.
Please provide lots
of detail as the students really pay back the mouthy Ms. Brown. Sincerely
hope there wil be lots of more chapters to this story
Cheers, & Good Luck.
Don't keep us hanging for too long from the cliff edge, at this forum, that can be very dangerous indeed. (LOL)

Pure loveliness. SO 3 girls tickle MS Brown senseless while Adam records it on tape and Rob informs people of its occurence. People pay to watch. People pay for a copy of the tape! Sounds good!
Love,
Anna and Heather

Excellent first effort IUP, but what i'd really like to read are some TRUE tickle tales involving those hot friends of yours; any to share with us? :confused:

Great job. I had a couple of teachers I would have LOVED to tickle. Keep up the good work!

Ideas?

Does anyone have ideas for another section of this story? There is a picture of the teacher in the first installment. Let me know.

IUPtickler

That was good...not quite what I was expecting but very good.

Thanks for posting!

I think that Katie should tickle the teacher.

It seems that Mrs. Brown enjoyed the experience, they need to tickle each other after graduation.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back