• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

my ab lounger experience

coral21

TMF Novice
Hey, this is just another quick post because I know you all havent heard from me in a while. I've been busy with school, and I'm moving back to Chicago in like 4 weeks, so I'm really excited. Ok, here's another story. This just happened when I went back up north to visit some friends and let them know I'm coming back.

alright. for those of you who don't know me, my name is Coral Lyn and I am 21 years old. Hi :). I don't post that often, but I would like to, so please dont hold that against me. My pic is up somewhere in the members pic section, because I know that its always better to read stories when you know what the person looks like...but I'm short, like 5,7...ok, not that short, I'm hyper ticklish everywhere, and thanks to my ex boyfriend up in chicago, I now have a chronic fear of duct tape.

Well, I visited Chicago last week, and while I was up there I saw my friend, Kyle. Kyle is a great guy, hes in a band, and we all know that just makes it better. He's tickled me before, and sometimes he even tapes me, or wraps me, or ties me...and then tickles me. The worst he has ever tickled me was when he wrapped me up in plastic wrap, I posted that event up on this board before, too. Ok, well, I went to his house on a wednesday night and his family was...somewhere. I'm not sure where anyone was, but we were alone, playing a car racing game on the sega. I suck at all video games, but he wanted to play. We did some time thing, and he raced his car and then handed me the controller. while it was counting down I was fooling around with the controller and pretending that I was bored and didn't want to play...just to flirt with him. I was laying on the floor on my tummy with my legs in the air at the time. Then I heard the duct tape rip. Now, its not that he's not creative, but he usually used duct tape to tie me up... I guess because it's easy... so I knew he was planning on tickling me. I pretended not to notice until I felt him wrapping it around my legs, just below the knees, above the ankles.
"Heey! waddya doin?" I said in a squeeky voice.
"Don't worry about me.." he said with a smile. "I just wanted to make it more interesting." He told me that if I didn't beat his score, he was going to tickle my feet until I did.
I just shrugged it off and started it over again. I was doing pretty well in the game until I felt him taping down to my ankles and all the way up to just below my knees. That kinda distracted me, and I fell off the course and blew up.
"Awww...now you'll never win..." he was saying, poking me in the side while I was trying to steer the car back on track.
"You made me do it!" I yelled back at him, still trying to concentrate. It was incredibly hard for me to keep all of the wheels on the ground at the same time. Then he pulled my ankles backwards and I had to drop the controller to catch my shirt from pulling up.
He said that I didn't have a chance, and that I should go with him. He helped me up to my feet, and then picked me up. Then he set me down in a blue chair. I didn't know what it was, it looked, though, like it was built with the only intent of tickling somebody on. What it really is, I didn't know this, is something called an ab lounge. It's got a place for your legs, and your arms, and it reclines. It's hard to explain. well, He sat me down in in, and taped my ankles up past my knees to the bar coming out from the bottom. then he grabbed my wrist. I thought he was going to tape them to the armrests, but he didn't. He stretched my right wrist all the way up to the top. That's when I started to refuse.
"Hey! Not up there, I'll be helpless!" I pulled at my wrists and tried to pry off his grasp. Although, I knew it was helpless, because my legs were already fasened tight.
He finally taped my wrists up way above my head to the small pegs poking out of the top. Then came the worst part. "Awww... a little stuck?" he knew I was stuck, but he was going to torment me soon, and he wanted me to know.
"Ok... wait a second. Not like this... you can tape my ankles together, but not like thieeeeeeeheheeee!!!" I exploded into laughter as he poked my sides. I couldn't move my arms at all! It is amazing how much more things tickle when you cant move your arms. "Oh, dont do thaeheheheheeheheheeeee!" He dug his fingertips into my ribs, making me explode."
"Ok, I'll tickle your feet. You'll wish you had won that time trial!" he was so mean.
"Don't tickle me like this. Let me try the race again. Oh, don't do this..." it was useless, and I knew it. I was genuinely scared, too. I was so vulnerable that I was afraid that when he touched me, I wouldn't be able to take it. I felt him sliding off my shoe, and then my sock...then he tickled my sole. With both hands he scratched under my toes and around my heel. "Eeeeeeehehehehehahahahaaa....oooohheheheheheee....noooo moororheheheheeeeee...." I was just sitting there. I could watch him hold my toes back as he scratched under each one. There was nothing I could do, and he was tormenting me just a few feet away from my nose. "aaaahahahahahahaaaa....!!" I was giggling and pleading for him to stop when he did.
"Should I tikcle your underarms then?" He asked me. What kind of question was that anyway. Of course not...but he probably would. I didn't answer. All of a sudden I was ripped away from what I was thinking because he started tickling in between each toe with his finger, making me twitch and squeal in laughter. Then he stopped again and walked to my upperbody. I gave him the biggest puppy dog eyes ever, pleading with him not to, when all of a sudden I was looking sideways out the door. Evidentally, these ab lounges can bend backwards. He slowly pulled the top down to the floor, which caused my back to arch, stretching me out extremely tight. I freaked...
"NoooO!!!! I didn't know it did this. DONT TIKLE ME LIKE THIS!!! I cant handle it.... I swear, I will never tlak to you again!!!" I was pulling as hard as I could, but I couldn't budge. And my tummy was up higher than my head, causing my ribs to stick out. "Kyle! Please, don't. I'll let you tickle me by holding me down..."
I was wearing one of those tank top bra tops, so he lifted my shirt up over my head, exposing my bare belly and underarms. I was pulling and flailing my fingers and toes when he laid his hands down on my tummy and spider-tickled down my sides. I exploded with laughter, screaming and laughing. He scratched down my sides and up to under my arms. Then he used his thumbs just under my breasts, ya know, that place just between the top two ribs, and just let me have it for a long time. He didn't move his hands, and I was squealing and crying like a baby. I was scrunching my bare toes on my right foot and pulling with my wrists. The part I remember the most, though, was during that time when he was absolutly torturing my ribs, I hated him so much because he knew what this was doing to me, and he wasn't stopping. He was just tickling me just to see me laugh and squirm. I had no idea when it was going to end.
He was saying something, but I couldn't even think. It tickled so bad that all I could do was laugh at the top of my lungs. Then he stopped and picked up the controller. I couldn't see anymore, because my head was closer to the ground than even my feet. He laid the controller on my belly and said here is my second try. If I lost, the tickling would only be worse. I actually had tears coming out of my eyes.
I am so ticklish, that it hurt being tickled and stretched out so tight. I was afraid of what was going to happen when the time passed what he had done. I could hear the game music in the background, and I knew that I was going to be sorry I let him tape my legs up the first time when i was playing...

I'm so sorry to continue the story again. But it is turning out to take longer than I thought it was going to take. I gotta run. I promise I'll finish it. My feet and ribs have never been tickled like this before. And we are still friends, so if your worried, dont be. The anxiety is enough to make you hate someone, but like i said, I always end up liking it when it is all over. I know, wierd.... I'll post again soon. Coral :)

Amazing!

I've got to get one of those! It's amazing what you can tickle someone with. Good story, coral21.

Great Story Coral. Keep them coming :)

i saw a commercial for the "trimspa" or whatever it was--its pretty much a handheld thing with different heads that spin and massage you and wash you...the heads are perfect for tickling! one of them is a bristly brush that doesnt look like it hurts, but perfect for tickling, and then theres one of those things you use to scrub yourself with...it looked too good to be true.

...yea this may seem out of place, but i thought of it when bellystrokes said "its amazing the things you can tickle with"

wow!

great story!! I need to work on my abs I guess.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back