• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wonder Woman......sorta

$Tickletorturer

TMF Expert
I was browsing one of my favorite comic sites when I came across a wonder woman cover that intrigued me but I could'nt explain why. Of course she's bound in a dungeon completly helpless and even barefoot making her in a prime position for tickle torture but then I got something out of it. If you look at the background the supposed "beauty hater" is wielding what's supposed to be a knife of some sort, but the shape of it does in fact resemble that of a feather, further suggesting tickle torture. Also I love the look on Wonder Woman's face. Anyways, here's the link:

http://www.superdickery.com/bondage/11.html

Back during her lean years...

Once upon a time the writes at DC thought it would be a good idea to turn WW into a regular woman and lose the revealing costume. Femanists freaked out, claiming they had ruined the comic indastries only true powerful female character. Lets see how they feel about the new wonder woman movie they plan to make.

As for the knife, it does look like a feather, have you actualy seen this issue ?

Being a comic buff I'm aware of DC idea to change wonder woman to normal. It was just a dumb idea to do to any super hero. To answer your question no I haven't seen this issue but next time I make a comic run I'll keep an eye out for it.

Not a feather..

If you take a look on the table next to WW, there are some very "untickling" tools there. I think the Beauty Hater is about to go medieval on WW.

Whatever happened to that 1040s-era comic book cover -- not Wonder Woman, but another comic -- where a woman's in a dungeon, locked in stocks, having her feet tickled with a feather by a hideous creature?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back