• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

W.O.W.F. (Women of Wrestling/WWE Divas/GLOW) (F/F) "a new start" part 19

primetime

Verified
okay folks, here is the last "show" (2 parts) before the pay per view. my computer is acting awfully wierd and i didnt have a chance to search for new links to the characters. i will put up as many links as i can, but i hope they work. anyway, thanks for all the fans who enjoy this series and i hope you enjoy this part as well as the upcoming pay per view! characters of WOW can be found at www.wowe.com WWE Divas at www.wwedivas.com and GLOW characters at www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Network/7076/ enjoy!

the song "UGLY" by The Exies began to play as David Mclane, owner of WOW began his voiceover.

"HELLO FANS!!!! this is David Mclane and the Women Of Wrestling Entertainment and Women Of Wrestling Federation proudly brings to you the next exciting pay per view extravaganza, PANDEMONIUM!!! get ready for the excitement! the drama!! the action!!! and yes, you will probably see some tickle torture! PANDEMONIUM will have TEN matches, 5 from the WOWE and 5 from the WOWF!!!! here is the exciting lineup!!

from the WOWE, we have IVORY vs DISCIPLINARIAN in a TATOO match! the loser gets TATOOED somewhere ontheir body! imagine the humiliation!

LITA will take on GORGEOUS GEORGE in a 1st ever 2 out of 3 FALLS match! what makes it special? it is a SUBMISSIONS only match!!!

the WOWE Tag Team Titles will be on the line as LAW & ORDER will defend their titles against the tWo members, FRANCESCA LE and COL. NINOTCHKA!

BECKIE, the Farmer's Daughter will defend her WOWE Continental Championship against not one, but TWO opponents in a TRIPLE THREAT MATCH against CHYNA and SPANISH RED!!!!

and for the WOWE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, HOLLYWOOD will defend her title against former World Champion, TERRI GOLD. WOWE General Manager STEPHANIE MCMAHON also has just decided that this is Terri Gold's LAST CHANCE to win the title. if she loses, then as long as Hollywood is champion, Terri will never get another title shot! the pressure is on Terri Gold!!!

the matches from the WOWF are as follows!

in a special tag team match with STACY KEIBLER as the prize, TORRIE WILSON and CHRISTY HEMME will have to defeat the team of DAWN MARIE and CARMELLA to prevent their dear friend Stacy from becoming Dawn Marie's playtoy for 30 days!

in a HAIRCUT match, ICE COLD will face MOLLY HOLLY!!! both women have had their heads shaven before, you will face that humiliation again?!!

in a RACK match, SABLE will face VICTORIA!!! the loser will be strapped down on a torture rack and her body, ANYWHERE on her body, will be at the mercy of the winner!! parental discretion is advised!!!

the WOWF UNITED STATES Championship will be decided as AMERICANA will defend her title against LANA STAR!!!!

and, for the WOWF WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, TRISH STRATUS must face her toughest opponent yet, the always dangerous JUNGLE GRRL!!!!! can Trish defy the laws of the jungle? or will Jungle Grrl become the QUEEN of the jungle?!

that's right fans, TEN EXCITING MATCHES! PANDEMONIUM will be a pay per view that will be remembered forever!!!! order now!!!!"

the pyrotechnics went off and the crowd erupted after watching David Mclane's announcement of the PANDEMONIUM matches and now the last show before the pay per view began! they knew PANDEMONIUM was going to be an event worth watching!

Johnny C: "hello everyone and welcome to the WOWF!!!! this is your host Johnny C and with me as always, Bobby 'the Brain' Heenan!! Brain, what a pay per view we have coming!"

Bobby: "i have to agree with you Johnny boy! PANDEMONIUM is going to be the greatest pay per view spectacular ever in the history of women's wrestling! i know the WOWF is going to shine, but the matches in the WOWE will also be fun to watch! i cant wait! PANDEMONIUM is going to be a showcase for the Glamour Girls!!!"

Johnny C: "or it could be their downfall!! on tonight's show Harley's Angels defend their titles against Team Glamour Girls with Francine and Jackie Gayda! plus, and this should be a good one, Gail Kim takes on Bronco Billie in again!"

Bobby: "Bronco MORON will lose again....why do we have to watch such a pathetic spectacle in seeing her lose AGAIN????!!!!!!"

Johnny C: "be nice.....now, let's go to our first match!"

VICTORIA

vs

STACY "the Kat" CARTER (Glamour Girls)

"ladies and gentlemen, this match is scheduled for one fall! introducing first, representing the Glamour Girls, she is the personal assistant for Sable, please welcome, STACY CARTER!!!!!!" Lillian Garcia announced.

Stacy's music played and the crowd booed as Stacy "the Kat" Carter made her appearance at the top of the stage. Stacy look scared as she looked at the audience. dressed in a black swimsuit top, with white shorts and white canvas shoes with white footies, she began to walk towards the ring. she was upset that she had to face Victoria. she knew Victoria was much more powerful than her and she knew Victoria wanted to humiliate her, just because she was Sable's personal assistant. she made it to the ring and was visibly nervous.

Johnny C: "what's with Stacy?"

Bobby: "you're kidding right? what do you mean what's wrong? Stacy IS NOT a wrestler! now, she has to face that ape named Victoria!"

Johnny C: "ape?"

Bobby: "yes, APE!!! poor Stacy, she is like Jessica Lange in King Kong!"

"...and her opponent, please welcome VICTORIA!!!!!!!!!" Lillian Garcia announced.

the song "All the Things she said" by Tatu began to play and the crowd cheered as Victoria made her appearance at the top of the stage. dressed in a pink bikini top, with pink short and her black wrestling boots, Victoria made her way to the ring. she had a smile on her face as she knew she was going to enjoy tormenting Stacy. she wanted to use this opportunity to send a message to Sable. she entered the ring and smiled at the scared Stacy Carter.

Johnny C: "Victoria is a tremendous competitor! this should be fun to watch!"

Bobby: "for who? not me! poor Stacy....hey!"

Johnny C: "what?"

Bobby: "is Victoria trying to be a Glamour Girl? she is acting like it wearing pink! but she will never be a Glamour Girl! not if your father is King Kong and your mother is Bubbles the chimp!!"

Johnny C: "that's not nice at all!"

Bobby: "it's the truth!"

jersey_tickler, the referee, called for the bell and the match began. Stacy tried to get out of the ring, but Victoria grabbed her by her hair and pulled her to the middle of the ring. Victoria easily scooped her up and slammed her to the mat. the Kat yelped in pain as Victoria then dropped an elbow onto her. Victoria then peeled Stacy up from the mat and threw her against the ropes and nailed her with a big boot to the face. Stacy moaned in pain as she held her jaw. Victoria then grabbed her ankle and did a step over toe hold. she then knelt down, trapping Stacy's leg and ankle. she then reached down and began to tickle Stacy's belly.

"EEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!! DONT!!!!" Stacy giggled.

"dont what?" Victoria teased.

"p-please dont....." Stacy stopped. she knew if she said "tickle", she was in deep trouble.

"dont what? TICKLE YOU??!!!!" Victoria laughed as she then scrabbled her fingers over Stacy's belly.

"HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE STOP!!!! PLEASE HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE STOP!!!" Stacy begged.

Victoria cotinued to tickle Stacy's belly and loved the fact that she was so ticklish. she would poke the ribs and enjoy Stacy squealing under her ticklish touch. Stacy continued to flop around on the mat and meekly tried to swat away Victoria's fingers. Victoria then stopped tickling Stacy's belly and saw Stacy trying to catch her breath. she laughed, but then Stacy reached up and poked Victoria in the eye. Victoria fell off of Stacy and Stacy got to her feet. she kicked Victoria in the ribs and as Victoria hunched over, Stacy managed the throw Victoria out of the ring.

Johnny C: "look at the Kat go!"

Bobby: "are we going to see an upset? i am going to laugh my head off if Stacy wins this match!"

Victoria landed on the arena floor and Stacy got out of the ring. grabbing Victoria by her hair, she then threw her into the ring post. Victoria was in pain and Stacy managed to shove her back in the ring under the ropes. Stacy grabbed a chair and got into the ring. jersey_tickler grabbed the chair from her and threw it out of the ring. as jersey_tickler's back was turned, Stacy reached into her pocket and pulled out an object. she then nailed Victoria in the head with it and threw the object out of the ring. she then made the cover. 1.................2...............kickout. Victoria barely kicked out, but she was in pain.

Johnny C: "she's cheating Brain!!!"

Bobby: "the referee didnt see it! it's only cheating if you get caught!!"

Stacy saw Victoria laying on the mat and knew her opportunity was there. she grabbed Victoria's ankle and flipped her over onto her stomach. Stacy then sat on Victoria's rear end and pulled the ankle to her chest. she then began to unlace the black boot, smiling as the laces came loose.

"so, you like to tickle huh? well, let's see how you like it!" Stacy said with a devious smile.

Victoria was still trying to gather her senses when she felt her boot coming off. she shook the cobwebs out, but then realized she felt her sock coming off. Stacy peeled off the sock and stared at Victoria's big foot. she liked Victoria's thick toes and immediately went to tickle underneath the toes. Victoria exploded into laughter as she felt Stacy's delicate nimble fingers under her toes. Stacy nearly fell off of Victoria as Victoria's body was bucking hard. Victoria felt fingers stroking in her arch and using her strength, she did manage to buck Stacy off of her. Stacy was too light. Stacy fell off and realized she better get back at Victoria's foot. she reached forward again, but Victoria kicked her in the head and Stacy laid on the mat. Victoria figured enough is enough and picked up Stacy off the mat and put her in position for the Widow's Peak, her finisher. she executed the move and Stacy was out cold. Victoria then rolled her over for the pin. 1..............2..............3!!!!! jersey_tickler called for the bell.

"...ladies and gentlemen, the winner of the match, VICTORIA!!!!!!" Lillian Garcia announced.

Johnny C: "Victoria had a tougher match than she thought!"

Bobby: "i think Victoria just realized that beating Sable is going to be a lot more difficult! i cant wait to see Victoria strapped onto the rack and Sable having her way with her......."

the song "All The Things She Said" by Tatu played and Victoria had her hand raised in victory. she grabbed her boot and breathed a sigh of relief. she couldnt believe Kat tickled her foot. she knew that she had to be more careful when she faced Sable. otherwise, her body was going to go thru pure tickling hell.....

**********COMMERCIAL*************

"did you see that?! Victoria is DOOMED!!!! my personal assistant almost beat her!!!" Sable laughed.

"Victoria SUCKS!!!! she has always SUCKED!!!! at PANDEMONIUM, you should have a great time!" Sunny laughed.

"PANDEMONIUM is going to be like, SO GREAT, for the Glamour Girls! i know for one, i will be the NEW United States Champion! this country needs a leader like me!" Lana boasted.

"and when i'm done with Jungle Flea, i'm going to have her fixed! we definitely dont want her producing children. they may just come out as ugly as her! plus, how appropriate is the official PANDEMONIUM theme song being 'UGLY' is? it fits Jungle Grrl perfectly!" Trish laughed.

"that means only one more thing. Francine and Jackie, you HAVE to win the Tag titles from those...those....i cant even describe how ugly they are, HARLEY'S ANGELS!!! ALL of the WOWF titles must become part of the Glamour Girls!" Lana told them.

"dont worry, we will win!" Francine promised.

"of course we will, we're Glamour Girls!" Jackie smiled.

"this is Terri Runnels standing by with the #1 contender for the WOWF World Title, Jungle Grrl. Jungle Grrl, at PANDEMONIUM, you have the chance to face Trish Stratus for the World title. are you ready?" Terri asked.

"ready? OF COURSE i am ready! i finally have my chance to become the World Champion! Trish Stratus, your days are numbered. at PANDEMONIUM, you enter MY JUNGLE! you will abide by MY LAWS!!! you see Trish, i am hunting you down! i see my prey and i will strike! i will feast on your body and i will remove your heart, which is the World Title! when i am done with you, the only thing you will wear is a toe tag as they wheel you away from the ring! tick tock Trish! tick tock! your time as champion is coming to a close........see you at PANDEMONIUM......" Jungle Grrl growled as she walked away.

HARLEY'S ANGLES (WOWF Tag Team Champions) w/THUG

vs

JACKIE GAYDA/FRANCINE (Glamour Girls)

WOWF TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP TITLE MATCH

"ladies and gentlemen, this match is scheduled for one fall! it is for the Women Of Wrestling Tag Team Championship!!!! intorducing first, the challengers! making their way to the ring representing the Glamour Girls, here is the team of JACKIE GAYDA and FRANCINE!!!!!!!!" Lillian Garcia announced.

the music of Jackie Gayda played on the loudspeakers and the crowd booed as Jackie Gayda and Francine made their appearance at the top of the stage. Jackie wore a black body suit, that showed off her bare belly and her shoulders with black wrestling boots and Francine wore a pink sports bra, black shorts and black wrestling boots. both women had huge smiles on their faces as they made their way to the ring. the WOWF Tag Team titles were the only titles not on the line at PANDEMONIUM, so they wanted to seize this chance. they enjoyed beating the former champions Jade and Lotus and hoped to make Harley's Angels suffer the same fate. they were close to beating them in the WOWF Tag Team Championship Tournament. they entered the ring and smiled.

Johnny C: "Brain, dont they look so smug?"

Bobby: "smug? smug? i see nothing but beauty! remind me not to invite you to a Playboy swimsuit competition!"

"....and their opponents, led to the ring by thier manager Thug, here are the Women Of Wrestling Federation TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS, here is EZ RIDER and CHARLIE DAVIDSON, HARLEY'S ANGELS!!!!!!!" Lillian Garcia announced.

the song "Let the Bodies hit the Floor" by Drowning Pool played and the crowd booed as the WOWF Tag Team Champions, Harley's Angels, appeared at the top of the stage. EZ Rider was dressed in her black t-shirt and faded blue jeans with black wrestling boots, while Charlie Davidson wore her white t-shirt with a leather vest, blue jeans and black wrestling boots. they both had the powder-blue strapped WOWF Tag Team title belts around their waists as they made their way to the ring. Thug, their behemoth manager accompanied them and they had the look of confidence on their faces as they approached the ring. after many failures of becoming Tag Team Champions, they enjoyed their title reign now. they remember beating Francine and Jackie to win the titles and they were going to enjoy beating them again.

Johnny C: "well Brain, there are the champions. i must admit, they have been impressive as champions."

Bobby: "i didnt think it was possible for Thug to eclipse the lights in the arena, but she proved me wrong. anyway, this match is going to be interesting, but i think we are going to see a change in the titles! mark my words humanoids, the Brain is ALWAYS right!"

sceej56, the referee, raised the title belts in the air, then called for the bell. EZ Rider started the match against Francine. the two locked up and EZ Rider showed her strength and shoved Francine to the mat. Francine got back to her feet and EZ Rider scooped her up and slammed her to the canvas. Francine got up again, EZ Rider then kicked her in the stomach and tagged in Charlie. they then threw Francine against the ropes and performed a double clothesline. Charlie then peeled Francine up by her hair and poked her in the eyes. Francine yelped in pain, then Charlie tripped her over and dropped an elbow to her back. she then put Francine into a camel clutch and yanked back. Francine screamed in pain. sceej56 asked her if she wanted to submit, but Francine refused. Jackie Gayda saw her partner screaming, then ran into the ring and kicked Charlie off of her partner. sceej56 admonished Jackie and forced her back out of the ring. Charlie was pissed, then grabbed Francine by the hair and threw her over to her own corner. she then licked her lips as Francine made the tag. Jackie rushed into the ring, but was kicked in the midsection and Charlie put Jackie's head between her legs and attempted the pedigree. Jackie blocked it and stood up, flipping Charlie over. Jackie then hit the ropes and tried a legdrop. Charlie rolled out of the way and Jackie crashed to the mat in pain. Charlie then tagged in her partner and EZ Rider began to stomp on Jackie.

Johnny C: "look at EZ Rider put the boots to Jackie!"

Bobby: "Harley's Angels are the most dominant tag team in WOWF, but i still think the Glamour Girls will win!"

Johnny C: "doesnt look that way......."

EZ Rider then pulled Jackie up to her feet and then put her in an abdominal stretch. EZ Rider bent Jackie back hard and Jackie screamed in pain. Thug, on the outside laughed as she listened to Jackie scream. EZ Rider looked down at Jackie's contorted body and smiled. she licked her lips as she looked at the exposed and vulnerable ribcage. she then poked Jackie's ribs and a giggle came out. EZ Rider knew she found the jackpot. she then began to tickle Jackie's ribs and Jackie let the laughter pour out.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP!!!!!! STOP!!!!!" Jackie laughed.

"then quit...." EZ Rider told her calmly.

"NEVERRRRRRHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" Jackie laughed.

"suit yourself....." EZ Rider sighed as her fingers now went all over Jackie's exposed sides and even into her exposed armpit. she loved the feeling of Jackie's soft skin and she felt Jackie's body squriming. "tickly tickly Jackie!" EZ Rider teased.

Jackie continued to laugh harder and harder as EZ Rider's fingers tormented her body. sceej56 asked her if she wanted to submit, but she refused. Jackie felt her legs become rubbery and knew she was in deep trouble. Francine got into the ring, but sceej56 stopped her and forced her back out. Thug then tossed an object to EZ Rider who caught it with one hand. she then "clicked" it on and she used what appeared to be an electric toothbrush and swirled it on Jackie's exposed armpits. Jackie shrieked in laughter as the toothbrush traced it's cruel path on her tender armpit skin. Sceej56 turned around and saw EZ Rider. EZ Rider threw the toothbrush out of the ring. Sceej56 forced EZ Rider to break the hold, otherwise he was going to disqualify them. EZ Rider let go of the hold and Jackie fell to the mat in a heap. sweat was glistening off of her forehead as she tried to recover from the brutal tickling attack. EZ Rider then tagged in Charlie and Charlie grabbed Jackie's ankle and tried to do a step over toe hold. as Charlie spun around, Jackie managed ot kick Charlie in the rear end and send Charlie into the turnbuckles. Charlie staggered and went after Jackie, but Jackie made the tag to Francine.

Francine came in and started to slug Charlie. she then threw Charlie against the ropes and attempted a dropkick. Charlie held onto the ropes and Francine crashed to the mat. Charlie then quickly put Francine into the figure four leglock and Francine screamed in pain. Charlie made Francine whine louder as she applied more pressure. Francine tried to make her way to the ropes, but stopped when she felt her bootlaces of her boot coming undone. she looked up and saw Charlie unlacing her boot. Francine began to panic as she knew what Charlie was after. she looked on helplessly as Charlie finished unlacing her boot, then pull it off. then Charlie began to peel off the sock.

"PLEASE DONT!!!!! DONT TAKE MY SOCK OFF!!!!!" Francine begged.

Charlie only whipped the sock off and threw it out of the ring to Thug, who was going to keep it as a souviener. "FOOT TICKLE TIME BITCH!!!"

"AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ANOT MY FEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEET!!!!!" Francine screamed.

Johnny C: "Francine is in trouble now!!! from what i hear, she has very sensitive feet! this one could be over!"

Bobby: "all the women in WOWF seem to have ticklish feet! but you're right, unless Francine gets out of this one, this match will be over!"

Francine continued to thrash around as she felt fingers dancing over her arches. Francine hated to have her feet tickled and now she was trapped and in the middle of the ring. Charlie played with Francine's long toes, sending the beautiful woman into hysterical fits of laughter. she made sure her finger tickled a particular sensitive part, right where the arch meets the ball of the foot on the side. Sceej56 asked Francine if she wanted to give up, but she refused, even though she knew she couldnt hold out much longer. Jackie saw her partner's toes getting tickled and knew she had to act. she got off the ring apron, grabbed a chair and ran over to the other side of the ring. Thug turned around and she saw a chair coming towards her head. the chair connected on Thug's head and Thug hit the arena floor. Jackie then got into the ring and EZ Rider got in as well. Jackie got back out of the ring and Sceej56 tried to get EZ Rider back out. Charlie continued to tickle Francine's foot who was now tapping out, but Sceej56 didnt see it as he was forcing EZ Rider back out. Jackie then got back in the ring with the chair and smacked Charlie in the head with it. Charlie stopped tickling as she was knocked out cold. Jackie then got back out of the ring and kicked a lifeless Thug in the ribs. this got EZ Rider's attention who then chased Jackie. she caught her and began to pummel her outside the ring.

Johnny C: "i cant believe it!!! Jackie Gayda just knocked out Thug AND Charlie Davidson!!!"

Bobby: "she sure is active isnt she?!!! now she is getting beat up!"

Johnny C: "look! Francine is covering Charlie!!!! is it over?!!!"

Francine laid her body over Charlie's and Sceej56 made the count. 1.....................2.........................3!!!!!!!!!!!! sceej56 called for the bell. EZ Rider stopped her pummeling and looked into the ring. she saw Sceej56 raising Francine's hand. she started to get into the ring, but then saw blackness as Jackie hit her in the head with another steel chair. now, all three members of Harley's Angels were knocked out. Jackie got back into the ring and hugged her partner. Sceej56 then handed them the WOWF Tag Team Title belts.

"...ladies and gentlemen, the winner of the match and the NEEEEEEWWWWW WOWF TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS, FRANCINE AND JACKIE GAYDA!!!!!" Lillian Garcia announced.

Bobby: "I TOLD YOU!!!! I TOLD YOU!!!! see, the Brain is ALWAYS RIGHT!!"

Johnny C: "it took several steel chairs to do it though!"

Bobby: "who cares!!!! the Glamour Girls have the Tag Team Championship!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!"

Francine and Jackie Gayda both hugged each other in the ring as they celebrated winning the Tag Team Championship. they then saw Thug get up and they left the ring quickly. they laughed as they saw Thug waking up Charlie. Thug had an angry look on her face as she saw Jackie and Francine walking up the ramp holding the title belts. there was going to be hell to pay!

UP NEXT: Billie takes on Gail Kim!!!!

okay folks, hope you enjoyed this one. the next part is the final part before the pay per view. remember, the pay per view will have longer matches, which mean MORE tickling! feedback always welcomed.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back