• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Urusei Yatsura (anime tickling story)

FeatherJedi

3rd Level Red Feather
Here it is! My very 1st story! YAY! YAY! YAY 4 ME! *starts singing* HAPPY DAYS R HERE AGAIN! I hope u all like it! As it is my very 1st story, i wan't a lot of feed back on it: what u like about it, what u don't like about it, etc. To learn more about the show and its characters, go here: www.tomobiki.com/ ENJOY!

URUSEI YATSURA FIC
By EmSeeSquared

It was your typical day at Tomobiki High School: everybody was goofing off during study hall. Lum’s Stormtroopers were desperately trying to protect her from the gentlemanly charms of Shutaro Mendou. Lum didn’t mine all this attention, but she knew her heart belonged only to her “Darling”. Ataru Moroboshi, meanwhile, was trying to flirt with every pretty girl he saw.

“Come on, Shinobu! Why won’t you go out with me?” Ataru pleaded.

Shinobu, Ataru’s old girlfriend, didn’t care much for Ataru anymore ever since Mendou started attending their school. Besides, Lum was always getting in the way of their former love. That and Ataru’s nasty habit of girl-hunting.
“Forget it,” she said, “Lum will just spoil everything, or you’ll probably go after every girl you see.”
“Come on! Gimme another chance, babe! You know you’re the only one for me!”
Shinobu turned away from him. “That’s what you tell every girl you know!”
Ataru seemed out of ideas…except for one. He smirked. He grabbed Shinobu from behind and started tickling her ribs. “Cootchie cootchie coo!”
“No! Haha! Ataru, stahahap! You know I’m ticklish! Hahaha!”
“Not until you agree to go out with me!”
“No! Hahahaha! Shutarohohoho! Help meeheeheeheehee!”
And help, Mendou did. “Moroboshi! Unhand that fair maiden!” Mendou had drawn his katana and had it aimed at Ataru’s neck. Ataru ceased his handiwork and blocked Mendou’s blade by clasping it between his hands, like he always does. “Die, bastard!” growled Mendou. Ataru tried desperately to hold back the blade.
“Daaarling! What do you think you’re doing?!”
Oh no, thought Ataru, it’s Lum!
Lum had seen his advances on Shinobu and was now taking action. She aimed her index fingers, held together, at Ataru and fired her “zakks” at him. Unfortunately, Mendou was also caught in the blast.
“Darling, you idiot!”
“Waaaaaaaaaagggghhh!”
Lum’s Stormtroopers, Megane, Perm, Kakugari, and Chibi, shook their heads. “What a couple of idiots,” grumbled Megane, “Lum doesn’t deserve a fool like Ataru.”
Meanwhile, from out in the hall, a student from another class was watching the scene. It was Ran, Lum’s friend from childhood times. Though she was currently wearing her cutesy, innocent face, she was hatching another devious scheme of revenge in her head.
Blast that Lum, she thought to herself, one day I’ll have my revenge on her! If I can’t steal her precious Darling, I’d have to try something else. Poor, innocent Darling. If only he knew what kind of evil monster he’s engaged to. He SHOULD be trying to get away from her. She gets upset over the slightest things! All he did was tickle that other girl and…
That’s when it hit her! A plan so devious she was surprised she hadn’t thought of it sooner.
That’s it! she thought, Lum’s always been insanely ticklish! I’ll tickle her until she admits defeat! But wait, Ran detected a flaw in her plan, whenever I’d tickle her when we were little, she’d always “zakk” me! Then she’s tickle the living daylights out of me! Dammit! If only there were some way to cut off her powers…
“Shouldn’t the pretty lady be in class?”
Ran looked down and was face to face with the ugliest little midget she had ever seen…it was Cherry!
Ran nearly screamed. “Oh! It’s you, Cherry. You scared me”.
“Well, I tend to do that to people,” replied the old monk.
Ran then got an idea. “Um… Mr. Cherry, sir? You know a lot of spiritual things, right? Do you know a way of canceling out an oni’s powers?”
“Indeed, I do.” Cherry brought out a pair of small yellow ribbons. “I once gave these to the poor young fool in there to use on Miss Lum.”
“What are they?” asked Ran.
“They’re Yellow Ribbons,” replied Cherry. “Tie them around an oni’s horns and they will render it powerless.”
“Really?! Oooh, thank you, Mr. Cherry!” Ran snatched the ribbons from Cherry and dumped him in the nearest trashcan.
Hee hee hee! This is my chance to get rid of Lum once and for all!

After school, Ataru and Lum headed for home. Both were anxious to change out of their school uniforms and go about their business: Ataru wanted to go girl-hunting and Lum wanted to go stop him.
When they got home, they headed up to their room to get changed. Ataru and Ten, Lum’s little cousin, immediately started picking a fight.
Ataru’s mother called from downstairs. “Lum?”
“Yes, Mrs. Moroboshi?”
“You received a letter today!”
“Ok! I’ll be right down!”
Lum finished changing into her favorite outfit (her trademark tiger-stripped bikini and boots) and flew downstairs to get her letter.
It was from Ran:

Dear Lum-chan,
How are you these days? I’d love to get together with you today! We could have lunch and reminisce about old times. Please meet me at my place at 3:00, ok?

You’re best friend,
Ran-chan

“Reminisce about old times?” thought Lum. Oh, no. She must be up to something again. I’d better go along, or she might do something really dangerous. I better not tell Darling, or he’ll want to come along.
She called up to Ataru upstairs. “Daaarling!”
“Yeah?”
“I’m going out shopping for a while!”
Ataru sounded pleased. “All right!!”
“Ten-chan, make sure Darling stays out of trouble!”
“Okay, Lum-chan!”
“Aw, dammit!”

Lum arrived at Ran’s spaceship. She still couldn’t understand why nobody on Earth could figure out that this was not a house. It was so obvious! Then again, everyone she knew on this planet was an idiot.
Ran greeted her, wearing a very pretty, frilly dress. “Hello, Lum-chan! It’s so good to see you!”
Lum and Ran sat down to their lunch. Ran had fixed them up a very nice meal, complete with rice balls and sushi.
Ran went into her “remembering state”. “Aw, remember when we used to eat this all the time when we were little?”
Please don’t remember anything bad, thought Lum. “Y-yeah. We had…so much fun…” she said nervously.
“Yes, so much fun. We used to play all sorts of fun games. Remember when we would get into tickle fights?”
“Y-yes. Those were always fun. I used to always beat you, though.”
Ran started to lose her cutesy personality. “That’s because you would always zakk me when I managed to overpower you. Ooh! I can still feel it! Now I remember why I invited you here! ‘Reminisce about old times’! What a joke!”
Me and my big mouth, thought Lum. Suddenly she began to feel very drowsy. Oh no! She put…sleeping pills…in…our…driiiiiinks… … …

When Lum awoke, she found herself strapped down to a metal table. Her wrists and ankles were tightly secured in metal shackles. She tried to zakk her way out, but found she couldn’t. She also noticed that her boots had been removed. All around the room were holes in the walls.
Shortly, Ran entered. She was dressed in her space outfit: bikini and boots. “Well, well, well. Wakey wakey, Little Miss Princess.”
“Ran-chan! What’s the meaning of this, and what happened to my powers?”
“How dare you call me that?! As for your powers, I’ve tied a pair of Cherry’s Yellow Ribbons around your horns, making you as powerless as the Earthlings on this planet! As for what this is about, this is for everything you’ve done to me in life!”
“Like what?”
“Like what?” LIKE WHAT?! What about the time you wet my bed and I got blamed? Or the time you broke my mother’s favorite doll and I got blamed? What about the time you made me a flower-tiara and I got chased by bees? And the tickle fights? And then, there’s what I absolutely cannot forgive you for: when you got engaged to my precious Rei!”
“This again?! Listen to me, Ran! I don’t like Rei anymore! I can’t stand him! You can have that ugly old pig-cow, for all I care!”
Now Ran was really starting to get pissed. “How dare you call my Rei an ‘ugly old pig-cow’?! As of now, I’m going to get revenge on you once and for all! And if I can’t do it by stealing your precious ‘darling’, I’ll do it some other way!”
“H-how?” asked Lum, starting to get a little nervous.
Ran smiled wickedly and walked over to a console. She typed up some figures and something emerged from the holes in the wall. They were long, mechanical arms, with mechanical hands wearing padded white gloves. Each of the hands was holding a feather.
Oh no! thought Lum as two of the arms moved slowly towards her armpits. She struggled futilely at her bonds, but it was no use. With those Yellow Ribbons tied around her horns, she was as helpless as any Earth girl.
“Ran-chan! Please don’t do this! I’m sorry for anything I’ve ever done to you!”
“Sorry isn’t good enough, ‘Lum-chan’! Before I’m through with you, you’re gonna be screaming for mercy!”
The feathers started to softly stroke up and down Lum’s armpits. She struggled desperately not to laugh.
“R-Ran-chahan…p-pleheease…d-dohon’t…”
“What’s the matter, ‘Lum-chan’? Ticklish?” She pressed some buttons on her console and the feathers started to move faster.
Lum couldn’t stand it anymore. She burst into sweet laughter. “Hahahaha! Nohohoho! Hahahaha! Pleheeheease! Rahahan-chahahan! Hahahahaha! Dohohohohon’t! Hahahahahahaha!”
“Not on your life!” She pressed some more buttons. More feathers started to join in on the tickling, this time on Lum’s ribs.
“Hahahahahahaha! Stahahahahahahahap! Pleheeheeheeheeheeheease! Hahahahahahaha! Merceeheeheeheeheehee! Hahahahahahaha!”
“See? I told you you’d be screaming for mercy before I’m done with you! And believe me, I’m far from done with you, baby!”
Ran pressed another button. One of the hands with feathers lowered from the ceiling and started lightly teasing Lum’s belly.
“Nohohohohoho! Hahahahahahahaha! Stahahahahahahap! Hahahahahahaha!” Lum’s body thrashed this way and that to avoid the merciless feathers, but without her powers, it was no use.
“You know, Lum, there’s still another set of feathers that I haven’t that I haven’t deployed, yet. Do you know where they’re programmed to attack?”
“Nohohohohoho! Not thehehehehehehere! Hahahahahaha! Pleeheeheeheeheeheease! Hahahaha! Dohohohohohon’t!”
“Are you sorry about the bed wetting?”
“Yehehehehehes!”
“Are you sorry about my mom’s doll?”
“Yehehehehehes!”
“Are you sorry about the bees?”
“Yehehehehehes!”
“Are you sorry about the tickling?”
“Oh GOD, yehehehehehehehehes!”
“Are you sorry about Rei?”
“YEHEHEHEHEHES!”
This was not enough for Ran. She had to know if Lum was absolutely, positively telling the truth. And she knew just how to find out. “Would you be willing to give up Darling?”
“Hahahahahahaha! Neheheheheheveheheheheheheher!”
“I’m so sorry to here that, Lum. You leave me no choice.” She pressed some buttons and the remaining feathers started to slowly stroke up and down Lum’s helpless feet.
“NOHOHOHOHOHO! NOT THEHEHEHEHEHEHEHERE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOT THE FEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEET! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!” Lum’s laughter was absolutely beautiful. It was like a symphony orchestra composed entirely of flutes.
“You know, Lum. I’ll stop if you’ll be willing to give up Darling.”
“NAHAHAHAHAHA! NEVAHAHAHAHAHAHAR! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAP! I CAN’T TAKE ANYMOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHORE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”
Ran pressed some more buttons. The feathers working on Lum’s feet started moving faster. Lum’s feet thrashed and her toes wiggled, all in vain. This must have been her worst nightmare (well, actually, her worst nightmare would be giving up Ataru). “STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP! PLEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEASE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I CAHAHAHA! I CAN’T STAHAHAHAHND IT ANYMOHOHOHOHOHORE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”
Ran pressed a couple more buttons. Now the feathers on Lum’s feet started sawing back and forth in between her toes. “NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO! HAHAHAHAHAHA! NOT THE TOHOHOHOHOHOHOES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ANYWHERE BUT THEHEHEHEHEHEHERE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PLEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEESE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO MOHOHOHOHOHOHORE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Lum was getting desperate. She’d do anything to stop the torturous tickling. Under her arms, her ribs, her belly, and now between her toes (actually, the feathers at her feet were alternately switching back and forth from her toes to her soles)! It was absolutely unendurable! But she couldn’t give up Ataru! She just couldn’t! No matter how big of an idiot or a pervert he was! She just loved him too much! And she knew that deep down inside, no matter how much he denied it, he loved her just as much!
Just when Lum was about to pass out, she heard a voice.
“Lum-chan? Are you in here? What’s so funny?” It was Ten!
“TEN-CHAHAHAHAHAHAN! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HELP MEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”
Ten slowly floated in and was shocked at the sight before him. “Ran-chan! What are you doing to Lum-chan?!”
Uh-oh, thought Ran, busted!
“TEN-CHAHAHAHAHAHAN! HELP ME, PLEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEASE!”
“How, Lum-chan?”
“GET THEEHEEHEEHEESE RIBBONS AHAHAHAHAHAFF MY HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHHRNS!”
Ten floated as fast as he could to Lum’s head and untied the ribbons. With Lum’s powers restored, she zakked her way out of her bonds and rolled off the table. She laid there on the floor for a couple minutes, trying to catch her breath.
“No!” Cried Ran. “All my best-laid plans, ruined!”
Lum stood slowly up after recovering. “Ten-chan…let’s get her!” She rushed Ran and threw her onto the table. Ten activated the shackles. Now it was Ran strapped down to the table.
“Thank you, Ten-chan. But where’s Darling”
“That fool managed to get away from me. He’s probably off chasing girls as we speak.”
“Darling, that idiot,” said Lum. “I’ll deal with him later.” She turned to Ran. “As for you, ‘Ran-chan’, you sure are in a ticklish situation, aren’t you?”
“You’re wasting your time, Lum!” said Ran smugly. “Your zakks destroyed the controls to the arms! They won’t work now!”
“Who says we need the arms?” asked Lum, who retrieved a feather from one of the now inactive hands. Ran paled. “Ten-chan, care to join me?”
“Sure!” Ten answered as he retrieved a feather for himself. They slowly neared Ran as they waved their feathers in the air.
Ran struggled futilely in her bonds as they approached her, but it was no use. “Lum-chan! Please don’t! I’m sorry! I’ll never do it again, I promise!” she pleaded.
“Oh no,” said Lum. “You’re not getting off that easily!” Lum and Ten started to pull off Ran’s boots.
“No!” pleaded Ran. “Not the feet! Anywhere but the feet!” But it was no use. Lum and Ten started to slowly stroke their feathers up and down Ran’s pretty feet. Ran, too, had a musical sounding laugh. “HAHAHAHAHA! NO! HAHAHAH LUM-CHAHAHAHAHAN! TEN-CHAHAHAHAHAHAHAN! PLEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEASE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I’M SAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAREEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! MERCEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE!”
“Oh, now who’s pleading for mercy?” asked Lum. “You know, Ran, maybe I should call Benten and Oyuki over to help us out?”
“NOHOHOHOHOHOHO! PLEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEASE! NOT THEHEHEHEM! I’LL GO MAHAHAHAHAHAHAD! HAHAHAHAHAHA!”
But it was too late. Lum was already heading over to Ran’s communications console. “Ten-chan, keep her busy, okay? I’ve got a couple of calls to make.”

THE END

MC^2

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back