• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

W.O.W.E. (Women of Wrestling/WWE Divas/GLOW) (F/F) "A new era" part 19

primetime

Verified
okay folks, here is the last "show" (2 parts) before the pay per view. my computer is acting awfully wierd and i didnt have a chance to search for new links to the characters. i will put up as many links as i can, but i hope they work. anyway, thanks for all the fans who enjoy this series and i hope you enjoy this part as well as the upcoming pay per view! characters of WOW can be found at www.wowe.com WWE Divas at www.wwedivas.com GLOW characters at www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Network/7076/ Hollywood at www.webkitten.com and Terri Gold at www.heatherlee.org enjoy!

the song "UGLY" by The Exies began to play as David Mclane, owner of WOW began his voiceover.

"HELLO FANS!!!! this is David Mclane and the Women Of Wrestling Entertainment and Women Of Wrestling Federation proudly brings to you the next exciting pay per view extravaganza, PANDEMONIUM!!! get ready for the excitement! the drama!! the action!!! and yes, you will probably see some tickle torture! PANDEMONIUM will have TEN matches, 5 from the WOWE and 5 from the WOWF!!!! here is the exciting lineup!!

from the WOWE, we have IVORY vs DISCIPLINARIAN in a TATOO match! the loser gets TATOOED somewhere ontheir body! imagine the humiliation!

LITA will take on GORGEOUS GEORGE in a 1st ever 2 out of 3 FALLS match! what makes it special? it is a SUBMISSIONS only match!!!

the WOWE Tag Team Titles will be on the line as LAW & ORDER will defend their titles against the tWo members, FRANCESCA LE and COL. NINOTCHKA!

BECKIE, the Farmer's Daughter will defend her WOWE Continental Championship against not one, but TWO opponents in a TRIPLE THREAT MATCH against CHYNA and SPANISH RED!!!!

and for the WOWE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, HOLLYWOOD will defend her title against former World Champion, TERRI GOLD. WOWE General Manager STEPHANIE MCMAHON also has just decided that this is Terri Gold's LAST CHANCE to win the title. if she loses, then as long as Hollywood is champion, Terri will never get another title shot! the pressure is on Terri Gold!!!

the matches from the WOWF are as follows!

in a special tag team match with STACY KEIBLER as the prize, TORRIE WILSON and CHRISTY HEMME will have to defeat the team of DAWN MARIE and CARMELLA to prevent their dear friend Stacy from becoming Dawn Marie's playtoy for 30 days!

in a HAIRCUT match, ICE COLD will face MOLLY HOLLY!!! both women have had their heads shaven before, you will face that humiliation again?!!

in a RACK match, SABLE will face VICTORIA!!! the loser will be strapped down on a torture rack and her body, ANYWHERE on her body, will be at the mercy of the winner!! parental discretion is advised!!!

the WOWF UNITED STATES Championship will be decided as AMERICANA will defend her title against LANA STAR!!!!

and, for the WOWF WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, TRISH STRATUS must face her toughest opponent yet, the always dangerous JUNGLE GRRL!!!!! can Trish defy the laws of the jungle? or will Jungle Grrl become the QUEEN of the jungle?!

that's right fans, TEN EXCITING MATCHES! PANDEMONIUM will be a pay per view that will be remembered forever!!!! order now!!!!"

the pyrotechnics went off and the capacity crowd went wild as the final show of WOWE began. the crowd was pumped over David Mclane's promo of the PANDEMONIUM card and tonight's show was definitely going to be worth watching. there was a huge cage match between Jazz and Riot, plus Daffney was going to face Cheyenne Cher.

Lee: "hello everyone and welcome to WOWE!!! this is Lee Marshall along with the Coach, Jonathan Coachman, bringing you the final show before the pay per view spectacular, PANDEMONIUM!!"

Coach: "i am pumped Lee! WOWE is going to bring the best in women's action as tonight's show is like a mini pay per view! i am really excited about tonight!"

Lee: "that's right folks, tonight's show is going to be huge! think of this show as the appetizer for PANDEMONIUM and judging by the exciting card, there will be complete pandemonium at PANDEMONIUM!!!!"

Stephanie McMahon was sitting at her desk in her office when she heard a knock at the door. "come in..."

"Stephanie, we need to talk..." a voice said.

"i thought i told you to call me MS. MCMAHON!!!" Stephanie told her visitor, Terri Gold.

"i'm sorry, Ms. McMahon.." Terri said, biting her tongue. "what's with the stipulation of my match?"

"it's simple Terri. i for one am sick and tired of you being the only one trying to win the World title. i have no idea how you survived that gauntlet match last week, but you wont survive Hollywood. if you lose Terri, why should you get another chance? you have to BEAT Hollywood. if you dont, then as long as she is champion, you will never and i mean NEVER, get another title shot at her. so, at PANDEMONIUM, you better win....." Stephanie told her.

"you know Stephanie...." Terri began.

"MS. MCMAHON!!!!" Stephanie barked.

"Ms. McMahon, you put all the pressure on me. i had to survive a gauntlet match and now this stipulation. i am going to overcome the odds again! at PANDEMONIUM, you will see me become WOWE World Champion AGAIN!!!" Terri said as she stormed out of the office.

Stephanie watched Terri walk out and a sinister smile formed on her face. she knew that there was no way Terri was going to beat Hollywood. Stephanie felt that the era of Terri Gold and the World title was coming to a close.......

IVORY

vs

VINE (tWo)

"...ladies and gentlemen, this match is scheduled for one fall. introducing first, representing the tWo, here is VINE!!!!!!!!!!" TK81 announced.

the music of the NWO blared on the loudspeakers and the crowd booed as Vine made her appearance at the top of the ramp. dressed in a black top, with silver suspenders connected to her black tights and black wrestling boots, Vine made her way down the aisle. she had a smug look on her face as she walked to the ring. she remembered battling Ivory, who was known as Tina Ferrari, back in GLOW. she hated Ivory and wanted to make her suffer. after all, Ivory went on to the WWE and became a champion, while she did nothing. she made it to the ring and hissed at the crowd.

Lee: "that is one weird woman!"

Coach: "weird? weird? you are talking about the former tag team partner of the World Champion, Hollywood."

Lee: "i rest my case...."

Coach: "you are SO lucky Hollywood isnt out here! she would slap you silly! Hollywood is FAR from weird.

".....and her opponent, please welcome IVORY!!!!!!!!!" TK81 announced.

the crowd cheered as Ivory made her appearance at the top of the stage while her music played. dressed in her blue top, with black wrestling pants and black wrestling boots, Ivory waved to the crowd and made her way to the ring. she smiled as she fondly remembered her many victories over Vine back in GLOW. Ivory wanted to use this match as a warmup for her big match at PANDEMONIUM. she got into the ring and Vine immediately attacked her!

Lee: "Vine is wasting no time at all!"

Coach: "Vine is smart! she is going to take out Ivory quickly! good move for a weird person huh Lee?"

Lee: "just talk about the match...."

apremont75, the referee, called for the bell and the match officialy began. Vine began to chop Ivory across the chest, then threw her against the ropes. Vine then connected on a back body drop, sending Ivory high into the air and crashing onto the mat. Ivory held her back as Vine began to kick her in the ribs. Vine then pulled Ivory up by the hair and scooped her up, then slammed her to the mat. Vine then dropped a knee on Ivory's chest and went for the cover. 1...............2.............KICKOUT! Vine smiled as she slapped Ivory across the face. she then put Ivory in an abdominal stretch and Ivory yelped in pain.

"SCREAM BITCH SCREAM!!!!!" Vine yelled.

Ivory moaned in pain as Vine stretched her. she then let out a giggle as she felt fingers dancing on her ribcage. Vine began to tickle Ivory and smiled as Ivory began to giggle more. Vine then dug her fingers deep into the ribs and Ivory began to laugh hysterically. apremont75 asked her if she wanted to submit, but Ivory refused. Ivory knew she had better get out of the predicament, otherwise she was going to be at Vine's tickling mercy. using her strength, she managed to hip toss Vine out of the abdominal stretch. Vine had a surprised look on her face and charged Ivory. Ivory raised her knee and Vine's belly connected on the knee. she fell to the mat in pain and Ivory dropped an elbow.

"since you women like to tickle so much, perhaps you should feel what it's like...." Ivory smiled as she then flipped Vine on her stomach.

Vine began to moan as she felt Ivory straddle her. she then exploded in laughter as Ivory dug her fingers in her armpits. Vine's legs kicked wildly as the tickling was driving her insane. she howled as the fingers dug deeper into her armpits. apremont75 asked her if she wanted to give up, but Vine refused. Ivory knew she had Vine trapped and now it was time to have a lot of fun. she stopped the armpit tickling and looked at Vine's side. she then "lobsterclawed" the side and Vine squirmed like a fish out of water.

"kitchy kitchy koo!!!! Vine is just so......TICKLISH!!!!! tickle tickle tickle!!!" Ivory laughed.

Vine thrashed wildly as the lobsterclawed tormented her. ticklish sensations shot through her body and she was gasping for air. "STOP HAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE STOOOOOOOOOOP!!!!!"

Ivory knew the end was near. she saw Vine's legs stop thrashing and stared at the boots. she wanted to have a look at Vine's feet. "Vine, if you dont submit, i am going to tickle your feet......"

Vine's eyes bugged wide open. the lobsterclaw was bad enough, but she didnt want Ivory to have at her feet. "OKAY OKAY!!!! I AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH QUIT!!!!! I QUIT!!!!!! STOOOOOOP!!!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!"

Ivory laughed as she heard Vine quit. apremont75 called for the bell. Ivory stood up and put her arms in the air for victory.

Lee: "it's over!!!! Vine loses again!!! that weird woman......"

Coach: "will you stop with the weird talk! Ivory got lucky that's all! she wont be that lucky when the Disciplinarian gets a hold of her."

"...ladies and gentlemen, the winner of this bout as a result of a submission, IVORY!!!!!!!" TK81 announced.

apremont75 raised Ivory's hand in victory and Ivory celebrated. she knew that she had some momentum going and looked forward to her match at PANDEMONIUM. then, the music of the NWO played and Ivory looked at the top of the stage. standing on top of the stage was her pay per view opponent, the Disciplinarian.

Lee: "what is she doing here?"

Coach: "looks like business is about to pick up!!!!"

the Disciplinarian held a microphone and stared at Ivory. with a smile, she then spoke. "Ivory, Ivory, Ivory....tonight you were lucky against Vine, but at PANDEMONIUM, you will suffer a humiliating DEFEAT. speaking of feet, here is what awaits you.....look at the WOWVision screen....."

Ivory looked up at the WOWVision screen and an image appeared. the image was a pair of soles. the soles had writing on them and looked familiar. Ivory had a feeling she knew who's feet those were.

"these are the soles of Ice Cold!!! she learned a brutal lesson in messing with the Disciplinarian. i enjoyed tatooing her soles! pay close attention Ivory as your feet await their destiny. i cant wait to torment your feet! they will belong to me!!!! class dismissed....." Disciplinarian said as she walked backstage.

Ivory stared at the soles on the screen and gulped. she knew that if she were to lose at PANDEMONIUM, her very own soles were going to meet the same fate as Ice Cold's soles did. Ivory curled her toes inside her boots as she continued to stare at the tatooed barefeet......

******COMMERCIAL**********

"this is Julie Day standing by with the WOWE Continental Champion, Beckie, the Farmer's Daughter. Beckie, at PANDEMONIUM, you face Chyna AND Spanish Red for your title in a triple threat match. you must be concerned." Julie asked.

"concerned? honestly, i am. i am facing two very tough women at PANDEMONIUM and it will be hard to hold on to my title. but, i have so much confidence in myself. one of my best friends showed me how to have courage against all odds. Terri Gold survived a gauntlet match last week and if she could defeat four women in one night, i can beat two. Chyna, Spanish Red, at PANDEMONIUM, you both will suffer the taste of defeat!!!" Beckie said, looking into the camera.

"she thinks she is so tough. silly, silly girl. i am going to enjoy breaking her!" Chyna laughed.

"they all think they're great. but a cold hard lesson will be learned at PANDEMONIUM. when Hollywood defeats that moron Terri Gold, when Chyna defeats that pig Beckie and when Disciplinarian tattoos Ivory and when Francesca and Ninotchka bring home the Tag Team Championship and when i beat Lita two straight times, will the world know the tWo is the most powerful faction in women's wrestling. we are not some powder puff group like those Glamour Girls. ..." Gorgeous George laughed.

"how true is that? i think i will make a great Continental champion. ladies, at PANDEMONIUM, the tWo flexes its muscles....." Chyna laughed. "now Daffney, time to humiliate Cheyenne Cher. show her what Manifest Destiny is all about!"

"oh i will. i will bring back her feet to this locker room!!! i am going to nibble on her toes and spit them out!!!!" Daffney hissed.

"um, yeah.....have fun..." Chyna said as she watched Daffney leave the locker room.

DAFFNEY (tWo)

vs

CHEYENNE CHER (Glow)

"ladies and gentlemen, this match is scheduled for one fall. introducing first, representing the Tickling World Order, here is DAFFNEY!!!!!!!" TK81 announced.

the music of the NWO played on the loudspeakers and the crowd booed as the Goth girl, Daffney made her appearance at the top of the stage. dressed in a black T.W.O. t-shirt, with deep bluejeans and black wrestling boots, Daffney made her way to the ring. her face was pasty white and her black lipstick stood out as she stuck her deep red tongue out at the camera, her eyes bulging. Daffney was looking forward to this match. she remembered how Cheyenne Cher wanted to get involved with her after she tickle tortured Little Fiji. Daffney smiled as she remembered having Cher suspended upside down from the rafters backstage and tickling her feet as she flopped around. Daffney got into the ring and hissed at the booing crowd. tonight, she wanted to torment Cher until she passed out from ticklish laughter.

Coach: "okay Lee, now that is a WEIRD woman!!! but she's cute in her own way."

Lee: "cute? if you like demons, sure. Cheyenne Cher has her work cut out for her with that crazy woman in the ring. she wants to nibble Cher's toes and spit them out?"

Coach: "yeah, she's crazy. looks like we are going to see a toe eating contest with Daffney as the only contestant..."

"....and her opponent, ladies and gentlemen, please welcome, CHEYENNE CHER!!!!" TK81 announced.

the crowd cheered as the music of Cheyenne Cher played and she made her appearance at the top of the stage. dressed in her native american attire, with a light blue top and light blue shorts, with sheer tan nylons and white mocassin boots, Cher began to walk to the ring. she remembered hanging upside down and her ticklish soles were at Daffney's mercy. she feared for her life as she was laughing that day and now it was time for revenge. she knew Daffney was going to try to hurt her, then humiliate her, but Cher knew she had to be careful. she made it to the ring and stared at Daffney, who was licking her lips.

Coach: "Lee, what kind of sauce would you have when you eat Cher's toes? A-1?"

Lee: "oh how would i know? let's hope we dont find out...."

Mr. Macphisto, the referee, called for the bell and the match began. Daffney immediately charged Cher, who sidestepped the Goth girl and Daffney went crashing into the turnbuckles. Daffney staggered out of the corner and Cher nailed her with a clothesline. Cher then dropped an elbow and waited for Daffney to get to her feet. Daffney stood up and Cher charged forward, nailing Daffney with the spear. the crowd cheered as Cher made the cover. 1...................2...............KICKOUT. Daffney kicked out and Cher had a surprise look on her face. she then tried to pull Daffney up, but Daffney then punched Cher in the gut as she was on her knees. Cher hunched over and Daffney bit her ear. Cher screamed in pain as Mr. Macphisto warned Daffney to stop. Daffney gnawed a little more, then let go. Cher held her ear in pain and Daffney kicked her directly on the knee. Cher fell to the canvas in a heap.

Lee: "she tried to bite her ear off!!! that woman is INSANE!!!!"

Coach: "looks like Daffney has a little Mike Tyson in her! she is SO entertaining!!!!"

Daffney then stomped on Cher's knee and Cher yelped in pain. Daffney then took a hold of Cher's ankle and twisted it. Cher squealed in agony as her ankle was twisted viciously. Daffney held Cher's ankle, then looked at the sole at the moccassin, particulary at the toe of the boot. she could imagine Cher's warm piggies inside the boot. she then twisted Cher's ankle, so Cher would end up on her stomach and sat on her butt. she pulled the throbbing ankle towards her chest and easily plucked the moccassin boot off, exposing Cher's nyloned covered sole. Daffney could see the cute little toes inside the sheer nylon and to her, they look delicious. she then shoved Cher's toes in her mouth and bit down hard on them.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHE'S BITING MY TOES!!!!!!!!!" Cher screamed.

Daffney continued to gnaw at Cher's toes, sending the Indian princess into screams. Mr. Macphisto warned Daffney to stop and Daffney let go of her bite. she saw her saliva covering the stocking toes and was delighted to see them glisten. she smelled Cher's toes and then bit the big toe.

"PLEASE STOP!!!!!!! HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!" Cher screamed.

"do you want me to stop biting your toes?" Daffney asked.

"YES!!! YES!!! PLEASE!!!!!" Cher begged.

"then i want you to beg me to TICKLE your toes!!!!! DO IT or i will bite them again!!!!!" Daffney threatened.

Cher began to sob. she knew she had to beg otherwise her toes may be bitten off her foot. "please...please Daffney, tickle my toes....."

"I CANT HEAR YOU!!!!!" Daffney shrieked.

"TICKLE MY TOES!!!!!! TICKLE MY TOES!!!!!!" Cher yelled.

"since you asked so nicely........." Daffney smiled. she then dug her fingers underneath the toes and instantly got a reaction.

Cher exploded in laughter as she felt Daffney's fingers digging underneath her toes. the sheer nylon seemed to make her foot more sensitive and she thrashed on the mat as the tickling continued. Daffney made sure she got in between the toes and enjoyed listening to Cher laugh harder and harder.

Lee: "Cher is in deep trouble!! the worst part is that she had to BEG for it!"

Coach: "say what you want about Daffney, she is extremely effective at making women suffer! i love that woman...."

Cher continued to laugh as she felt fingers now sliding up and down her sole. Daffney had found a soft sensitive spot in the center of the arch and concentrated there. Cher continued to flop around as the tickling was wearing her out. Daffney found every ticklish spot on her foot and places she didnt know she was tickling such as the side of her foot. Mr. Macphisto asked her if she wanted to submit, but Cher refused. Daffney has happy to hear Cher refuse as now she could tickle Cher's foot as long as her heart desired. when her nails flicked on the center of the ball, Cher went into silent laughter. Cher couldnt stand it anymore. she knew she had to get to the ropes. through her tear soaked eyes, she saw the ropes were close by. she then began to inch her way to the ropes. Daffney was too engrossed with tickling the tender foot, she didnt realize she was moving backwards to the ropes. Cher reached out and grabbed the bottom rope and Mr. Macphisto told Daffney to break the hold. Daffney turned around and saw Cher holding onto the bottom rope.

"oh you are going to get it now!!! i am going to bite your toes off!!!" Daffney screamed as she dragged Cher back to the middle of the ring.

Cher heard Daffney's words and knew she better act fast. she flipped onto her back and as Daffney was about to bite her toes, she managed to kick Daffney in the face with her other still booted moccassin boot. Daffney fell backwards and Cher got to her feet. when Daffney stood up, Cher kicked her in the midsection, and when Daffney hunched over, Cher put her in the piledriving position and delivered the crushing blow. the crowd cheered as Cher made the cover. 1..................2................kickout. Daffney barely kicked out and the crowd groaned. they thought the match was over.

Lee: "Daffney just barely kicked out! what a match!"

Coach: "admit it Lee, Daffney is one tough son of a.....well, you know."

Cher looked at Daffney who held her head. Cher saw her foot and a look of anger formed on her face. she remembered how Daffney tried to bite her toes off. now, she was going to make Daffney suffer. she grabbed Daffney's ankle and put her in the step over toe hold. Daffney began to come to and saw her ankle in Cher's hands, her boot getting unlaced.

"w-what are you doing?!!!" Daffney asked.

"it's time i see YOUR piggies!!!" Cher screamed back.

Daffney began to squirm as she watched her boot get unlaced. she tried to reach up, but Cher would only twist her ankle. Daffney then watched helplessly as Cher removed her boot, exposing her white socked foot. Cher, then peeled the sock off and looked at the soft tender sole of Daffney. Daffney's small foot has small pudgy toes and Cher saw sock lint stuck on the bottom of the foot. she picked some of it away and heard Daffney giggle.

"dont tell me big bad Daffney has ticklish feet!!!! does this tickle?" Cher asked as she ran her finger up the length of the small sensitive foot.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA DONT DO THAT!!!!!! STOP!!!!" Daffney screamed.

"tickle tickle!" Cher teased as she scrabbled her nails on the sole.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH YOU BITCH!!!! DONT TICKLE MY FOOT!!!!!!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE" Daffney laughed harder.

"now now....who has ticklish feet? why it's DAFFNEY with the TICKLY TICKLY FEET!" Cher teased.

Daffney roared in laughter as she felt Cher's fingers stroking her sole, driving her insane. her hair thrashed all over the place as the tickling sensations ripped through her body. Cher managed to get her finger in between Daffney's toes and the Goth girl roared in laughter. Cher then bent the toes back and slid her finger across the delicate undersides of the meaty toes and Daffney went into silent laughter. Cher looked at the look of ticklish horror on Daffney's face and knew she had her. she then concentrated on the ball of the foot and Daffney continued to scream. Mr. Macphisto asked Daffney if she wanted to give up. she declined, but she was getting exhausted. she couldnt get free and Cher was tormenting her toes. for Cher, this was sweet revenge as her fingers tickled Daffney's foot. Cher's own feet felt Daffney's wrath, now it was Daffney getting a taste of her own medicine. Daffney's eyes rolled into the back of her head, then she began to tap out. she couldnt take it anymore.

Lee: "that's it!!!! Daffney submits!!!!"

Coach: "i cant believe it!!!! Cher just made Daffney submit?!!!! wow!!!"

Cher jumped for joy as Mr. Macphistor raised her hand in victory. she had just beaten Daffney by tickling her foot. this was definitely sweet revenge.

"ladies and gentlemen, the winner of the bout, as a result of a submission, CHEYENNE CHER!!!!!!" TK81 announced.

Cher celebrated by waving to the crowd, then getting out of the ring. she walked back up the ramp triumphant. she pumped her fist and was quite pleased that she made Daffney submit. Daffney got on her knees and threw a tantrum. she couldnt believe she lost. her eyes locked onto Cher walking up the ramp and her mind went into a rage. Cheyenne Cher was going to pay dearly........

UP NEXT: Riot takes on Jazz in a STEEL CAGE!!!!!!

okay folks, how did you like this episode? remember, at the pay per view, matches will be longer, which means more TICKLING!!! feedback always welcomed.

Great story, Primetime! I enjoyed my cameo, and seeing Daffney get a taste of her own medicine is always fun... :D

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back