• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The rest of the story...

coral21

TMF Novice
Hey all, is me again. I hope your all not bored of my stories. This is another second part to the time when Kyle taped me to the ab lounge, that nasty little device designed specifically for putting ticklish girls through hell. Ya know, I doubt anybody actually exercises on them anyway...

Soooo, last time I told you all of how I ended up in this predicament. So now, I'm laying on my back, my wrists taped waaayy above my head and my ankles taped up to my knees to the metal pole coming out of the bottom. I've already endured a long bout of tickling on both my underarms and my bare foot.
"Hey, let mee out...." I was struggling a little bit, but I knew it was hopeless.
Kyle turned off the tv..."Well, you lost again.... Do you mind if I tickle both feet this time?" He kinda looked pout-ish as he asked this question
"No...absolutely not...Go right ahead, It's not like I've got anything better to do other than lay around so you can play with me...." I was so sarcastic it caught him off guard. Hehe, I think that I was just so nervous I didn't know what to do. However instead of tickling my feet, he grabbed the top of the ab lounge and pulled it closer to the floor. Again, this slowly bent my whole body backwards, stretching my arms even tighter over my head and causing my vulnerable tummy to stick up even more. He said that he was going to tickle me so good that I'll ask him to tickle my feet just to stop him from tickling my upperbody. As he was telling me this, he kept stretching me out. It almost hurt, but it didn't. Ya know when you just wake up, and you stretch as hard as you can sometimes above your head, till it is almost uncomfortible? This is what it was like, stretching as high as possible, but not being able to pull my arms down. I didn't beg or anything, but I was scared at how much it was going to tickle.
"How do you like it...here?" As he said here he dug his fingers into my ribs, causing me to shriek and trail off into loud high pitched laughter. I was swinging my head from right to left as he dug all of his fingers in between my ribs.
"Eeeeeeeeeeeeeheheheheheheee....eenoggheheheheeheheee....!!" I was begging and laughing and screaming at the same time. "...Aeeeeeeeheheeheheeheehee...it tickleeseheheheheeheeheeheehee..." This was probably the only time in my life where it tickled so much, and I could do so little, that I actually FELT the ticking. I mean I get tickled alot, but Im usually pulling around and trying to get away, but this time I could only feel the actual sensations telling me to get away. My body was telling me to run, but I couldn't budge. I have no idea how long he kept that up. I was shrieking and screeming and he would tickle under my arms, and then around my ribs, and then get my tummy. Finally though, he stopped.
"I'll do it again if you dont want me to tickle your feet." He gave me a horrible option... but i agreed. I didn't want to endure something like that again, although I was almost positive he was going to do it again anyway. He didn't and moved to my feet, untying and pulling off my remaining sneaker. "Hey, can I tape your toes back with the tape?" He asked me another horrible question. I ran through this one in my head. I've never felt anything like that before, not being able to wiggle my toes... I was a little curious... but a little scared. I didn't answer. He pulled off my sock and I heard the tape rip. I knew I was going to find out exactly what it felt like. I didn't fight him, he put the sticky side of the tape to the undersides of my toes on one foot, and taped it around my ankles and the metal bar, then he did the other foot. Finally, he wrapped one strip around both feet, I suppose for good measure. All he had to do was drag one finger down my sole, and I flipped out. I had never been tickled like this on my feet, and it caused my entire body to jump on the inside.
I don't really want to bore you, so I'll just explain overall how it went down. hehe, he would rake all ten fingers down my soles, and then once in a while tickle between each toe while they were taped back. I was laughing and begging for him to stop...but then he did something awful. He started nibbling a little with his teeth directly under my toes.
Now, i explained this in my last story... Im not wierd, and I hope it's normal... but my boyfriend once discovered that if he nibbled on my toes, I couldn't stand it. It tickles so bad that I cant control myself. Well...he did this, and I blew up.
"EEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeheheeheeeeeeeeee!!!.....Noooo!!!!!" I was laughing and mostly squealing in high pitched agony.... I couldn't wiggle my toes, and I missed being able to move my arms. I had been tied up now for quite a while, and I had been tortured just as long. He didn't bite my toes for long, and then he started untaping me. He'd untape a little, though, and then poke me. Or he'd tickle me quickly, which made getting out a pain.
Finally I was free... and glad to be. I put my socks on and layed out on the bed. He threw out the duct tape and layed on the bed next to me. I was a little warm and sweaty. He lifted up my shirt and blew bubbles on my tummy, causing me to giggle. We're still friends. He wouldn't do anything to hurt me, and Id be lying if i said that I wasn't at least a little anxious to be tickled real good. However, after this last time, I do believe that I am certain that he has a thing for tickling... I already knew he liked tickling my feet. I'm considering telling him that I enjoy it a little, but then I'd be worried that it would come alot more often.
Anyway, there's the rest of it. I hope you liked it. I had to type it real fast, so I glossed over alot of parts. He did go back and tickle my underarms a bit too, which felt really wierd with my toes taped back. Next time, he should tape my fingers down, so I cant wiggle those either.... heh...I hope hes not a guest here...

Farewell for now... Coral :)

What a lucky bastard! (With all due respect!)

OMG! :wow: What I wouldn't give to have just one opportunity to take his place! :tickle: :happyfloa

Excellent continuation... I always love the details of your posts... :D

You mentioned toe nibbling drives you crazy... Have you ever had your toes sucked?

:)

y'know its times like these i really wish i lived in Chicago ;)

thanks alot

Hey, thanks so much for reading my story. Im glad you could understand my unorderly thoughts. Anyway, thanks for reading and posting, Im so glad you enjoyed it. :)

...I've only had my toes nibbled on, and it tickles so much, I dont need to give any more ideas to anybody else. I dont think I'll be trying anything new like that in a while... hehe

coral21 said:
I'm considering telling him that I enjoy it a little, but then I'd be worried that it would come alot more often.

Fret not, just enjoy it coral21, like he does.

;)

haha, this is true...u dont need to be giving out any more ideas...but, heres a few just in case... just kidding :)

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back