• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Catherine m/f feet and upperbody true..

steppinghero

this happened about 2 months ago and was the best tickling experience ive ever had....i was talking to this girl at a party i was at and we decided to leave to go to a different pub to be alone, we had a few drink and as we were walking back to my hotel i asked her if she was ticklish, she replied ' yes extremly' so i told her everything about my fetish and fantasies and she said lets do it... now she is about 5' 5 blonde hair and very attractive, and my god she was ticklish everywhere.... her size 4 feet were amazing, so i tied her to the bed and began on her underarms... we were both naked and i just wanted to cum there and then.. but i waited a while longer... she was screaming and begging me to stop, i made her beg me to tickle her and then make her tell me where to tickle her... i then went to her feet.. o my god.. amazing she was so ticklish she just couldnt take it at all, i used all my finger and scraped her defensless soles... i was enjoying it so much that i didnt want it to stop, this carried on all the way through the night..... i will see this girl again soon...

chow for now

where'd it happen? what city?

and tell us a bit more about Catherine . . . like, how you tickled her, and if you did anything especially kinky like licking her soles and sucking her toes, playing "this little piggy" . . .

Hey Stepping - I found your tale to be simply fantastic!

lefty said:
... if you did anything especially kinky like... playing "this little piggy"
Do you really think "this little piggy" is especially kinky? :eek: Geeze dude, I played that with my kid when she was a baby.

steppinghero

Your my hero man, great story. So have you met this beautiful ticklish lady anymore since then? I would love to tickle her with you sometime if your interested. You are from the UK right? Hope to hear back from you sometime soon. My e-mail is [email protected]

TicklesFemales

Great Catherine

What has happened in the two months since you picked up Catherine? Why haven't you seen her again?

Please describe her figure and hairstyle. Anyone famous she may resemble, at least in general terms? (I recently tickled a dominatrix whom I compare to Jamie Lee Curtis. Not that you'd think they are sisters, but their general looks matched - figures, hairstyles, and so on. I posted a review here.)

Steppinghero, thanks for sharing your story. Life is too short not to go for it. It sounds as though she gave you the signal and you wisely wasted no time taking advantage of the :wavingguy opportunity.

i've not met up with her again...problem is i have a girlfriend, and i did when all this happened so i feel quite bad....she is actually a bit famous, she works for the national news in uk so you may have seen her on tv, i cant tell you which one as its not fair on her....she is blonde, slim and quiet small, extremly ticklish and we are still in touch, but she wont meet me for just tickling, she wants more!!! but im not leaving my girlfriend for her..what should i do???

step...x

I don't know enough to answer that

Steppinghero, I don't know enough to answer when you ask,"I'm not leaving my girlfriend for her..what should i do???" Can you tell me:

:ermm: How long have you been seeing your girlfriend?
:ermm: The night you picked up Catherine, did you just tickle her or did you have sex, too?
:ermm: Does your girlfriend permit you tickle her? If yes, does it include bondage?
:ermm: Which woman is the famous one - Catherine or your girlfriend?

Once you answer, I might be able to tell you whether or not I would see Catherine again, were I in your shoes.

HI

we've been together 15 months.....i just tickled her that night but i did play with myself while doing it..... my girlfriend does let me tickle her but ive not suggested bondage, the girl i tickled is the famous one....but and its a big but i love my girlfriend!!!! and we have a little girl!!!

More questions

OK, Steppinghero. Please answer these follow-ups:

:rotate: If your girlfriend and you have a child, has either of you proposed marriage?
:rotate: Anything stopping you from suggesting bondage with your girlfriend?
:rotate: If Catherine is hot to see you again - despite waiting two months - how would you feel about seeing her again just for tickling?
:rotate: What are your ages?

Please answer at your earliest convenience.

yeah weve spoke about marrage, we will do, nothing stopping me asking, but ive not told her i have a tickling fetish, think she's worked it out though, so bondage could be good, were 25 from uk....

Your next step

Steppinghero, if nothing else, see if your girlfriend will agree to letting you tie her down. Approach her with the idea playfully. Let us know how it goes.

If your girlfriend consents to bondage and tickling, quit while you're ahead and don't see Catherine again. (I wish I had such a problem.)

But if your girlfriend continues to disappoint you in the tickling department, take up Catherine's invitation to play again. Unless you are afraid you won't be able to resist an offer of sex, don't take it any further than tickling. My guess is Catherine will eventually give up if she can't close the deal with you. Women love a challenge, right? Until Catherine gives up on sex with you, why not have tickle fun with her?

Last edited:
Steppinghero

Hey man you are in a situation that is tough. If your girlfriend is ticklish and she will let you tie her up and tickle her then I say tell Catherine to find someone else, but if your girlfriend is not that ticklish and will not let you tie and tickle her then go for Catherine buddy. If you decide to stay with your Girlfriend and Catherine is from the UK and enjoys being tied up and tickled along with sex, then give her my e-mail address I would love to meet her...For [email protected]

TicklesFemales

Steppinghero

Let me clarify something in my last post to you. I am looking for tickling ladies only but I don't turn down good sex if that is what they want. Sex is not what I am here looking for just tickling fun.

TicklesFemales

Hopefully you don't mind a woman's point of view on this . If you are going to break your current girlfriend into tickling , first talk to her about it explain to her how much you enjoy it but and this is a big but TELL HER HOW MUCH YOU WOULD LOVE TO TICKLE HER .If she is reluctant then talk to her about taking it slow at first , maybe start by using safe words or something . You don't need to jump right to the bondage stage from the start.

Steppinghero, any update?

:ermm: I've been waiting for an update, bro! I'm sure others await the news as well.

hello, sorry been away working, me and my girlfriend are very happy together i wouldnt leave her for anything, we do have a lot of fun in the bedroom and i do tickle her, she is only ticklish on her feet, which is fine for me, not to bothered about tying her up, our relationship is about love which is more important to me than tickling..catherine was a one of.....and was only tickling...so its all good....thank you all for you interest.. i will always meet girls to tickle them..but no more!!! and i'm happy with that...its good to talk about it though..thank you again...

xxxxx

Steppinghero

If your girlfriend has ticklish feet and allows you to tickle them then stay with her buddy. If you love her and she is ticklish then you have the best their is to offer. I would still like know who this Catherine is though. I would be very happy to tickle her and more if that is what she wants. Please give her my e-mail address and tell her to contact me. [email protected]

TicklesFemales

no i'm not giving her your add... as that would be very weird.... i'm sure you can find your own girls to tickle.. its not that hard.....

good luck..

Steppinghero

Okay thanks man. Believe me If I knew how to e-mail her I would myself. Finding ticklish ladies that will let you tickle them is hard to find though. Most that are very ticklish don't like to be tickled. So that is why I have joined this site to find the ones that do like to be tickled. I have checked CNN News sites for any journalist named Catherine and got several possibilities but don't know which is the right one. Don't want to contact the wrong person you know that would be very embarassing.

TicklesFemales

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back