• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Next CHEST Gathering - a TK Munch

TickleChgo

Verified
The next CHEST (CHicagoland Enthusiastic Society of Tickephiles) gathering will be a “munch” on Friday, November 30. All Chicagoland and Midwestern ticklers and ticklees are invited to meet at a local Italian restaurant/pizza parlor starting at 7:30 p.m. The restaurant has parking, a bar, and we should be able to get some space for our group (if we get enough people, we might even get our own room). Afterwards, if people are so inclined, we can adjourn to The Leather Rose, which is close to the restaurant, to play.

Please RSVP to me no later than Thursday, November 22 by an e-mail to [email protected]. If you want to attend, it is important that you let me know by e-mail, so that I can give the restaurant an accurate count of how many people will be attending. I will be sending out directions to the restaurant only to those who RSVP.

Please feel free to e-mail me with any questions you may have. I look forward to seeing some old friends, meeting some new ones, and sharing some laughs!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back