• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The other part of the story

Abellytickler1980

TMF Master
This is the continuation of the night I previously mentioned:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=58343 because this part would not fit in that thread.

Later, after the end of the banquet, the girl that I previously tickled in the kitchen was in the sanctuary, lying on a pew. She untucked her shirt and was lying there motionless. I was anxious to continue the tickling I started earlier, so I approached her and rolled up her shirt to expose her bare belly. It started to quiver and I saw that she was smiling! She knew it was coming but didn't attempt to stop it!! I gave her tummy a few little pokes and she lit up! I starting spidering my fingers across her stomach and she started giggling. I then proceeded to massage her stomach and she was barely able to keep in her laughter. With one hand, I continued to rub her stomach and with the other, I inserted a finger into her navel. She lost it! She was laughing and everyone could hear it. But no one came to see what was going on! I just ran my fingers all over that ticklish terrain until her ride came for her. It was all over, but I got her once more, but that was years later.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back