• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ticklish intentions

bladerunner1212

sarah henson was waitng on her blind date.she should be here any minute. she was very nervous cause she knew nothing about him except that he hoped she was ticklish. she had no problems there cause she was very ticklish and her feet were the worst. finally the door bell rang and she opened the door and saw the most bhandsome guy she had ever met. "Hi he said my name is javier."

"my name is sarah." she replied. "Well Sarah are ya ready?" and with that they left.

Javier took her to the hottest club in L.A. and seems to be trying to get her drunk which he was doing quite well at. suddenly the room began to spin and then the room went black.

Sarah awoke in a rather dark room with her barefeet tied to a chair. she trried to remeber how she had gooten here and found that all she could remmeber was a name - javier. her memory seems to be sadly lacking. suddenly she heard a voice she could only assume belonged to javier say " i see you have awoken now we can have fun. a dark cloaked figure suddenly appeared by her barefeet and she got more nervous as she heard " are your feet ticklish sarah?" and then she felt fingers begin to daance acroos her right sole. she began giggling instantly. "i guess they are, unfortunely for you." sarah began laughing beyond hysterical as the tickling became faster and harder. hahhahahahahahahahahahnothahahahahhhh mmmymy ffffeeet she laughed and begged for it to stop. not just yet my sweet sarah not just yet.
the tickling continued. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah sarah laughed and laughed untilo,she was reduced to silent laughter and then when she was about to pass out....
the tickling stoped and the voice said sleep for now you have a lot of tickling ahead of you.

to be continued......

if ya like this story let me know if ya have any suggestions let me know it is my first tickling story so please be kind but please be honest so i can get better at tickling stories i usually write scary horror stories. sincerely bladerunner1212

I like it. Good story, but if you can make it scarier, go ahead and do that too.

thanks alot

thanks it felt good to write it caause i'm a writer by trade and it made me feel real good to know somebody liked it. i will post more of the story later.

you really liked it? thank you thank you thank you

Very nice story blade. Good one. You are a good writer. Look forward to seeing more.

Mitch

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back