• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

West Coast Sojourn, and, a new and major headache for Mitch

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on a West Coast trip, going five and four. They won two of three in both San Fransisco and San Diego, before losing two of three in LA. They returned home for a nine game homestand, with Mitch now much thinner due to his diet. In the meantime, a new problem developed. The hotel company that owned the Good Guys was engaged in financial difficulties as a result of slow tourism, and a bad American economy. Due to this, a wealthy entertainment mogul had put up a large amount of money to become principal owner of the Good Guys, and give the team some financial liquidity to keep things going. At first, players on the team were nervous about maintaining their jobs, but it was assured nothing would be done until season's end. The team just needed to produce. The new owner, Alan, a tall, opinionated, financial advisor and investment couneslor, was introduced to the team at a banquet on an off night when the team returned home. He would live in Paradise for a while, and have the best box seat in the house, to keep an eye on his investment.
For some reason, something happened during the first meeting between Alan and Mitch to cause the new owner to take an intense dislike to his star homerun hitter, and Mitch to take a dislike to him. Mitch was in a slump, his numbers far down from the previous year in both batting average and power, his energy sapped from his medical treatment, and his loss of weight. After the first game, a loss to the Phillies, the new owner didnt waste any time blaming the Good Guys struggles on Mitch, stating his best homerun hitter wasnt worthy:" He's a has been, he's washed up. I pay good money to these guys, and I expect him to produce. Naomi, she's a great pitcher, and a doll, but Mitch, I'm very disappointed in him. He needs to begin producing."
Naturally, the comments on TV didnt make Mitch feel any better. He lied next to Naomi in bed after that first loss, and held her like he was clutching a teddy, needing her approval: "What the hell is the matter with him? Doesnt he know I'm undergoing tests. He just met me like today, and he's calling me washed up? Iam frustrated enough with my lack of production and this damn medical condition. Nice owner. He doesnt even know the friggin team, and he's making comments like this" Mitch spewed. "He's just trying to motivate you. You'll be okay. Get a few hits, and he'll calm down. You are the star. Everyone knows it. You've had slumps before, you'll snap out of it." She said, kissing Mitch reassuredly.
Unfortunately, it didnt happen. Another loss the following night, featuring a golden sombero by Mitch, 0 for 4 with four strikeouts, didnt help. The owner sat in his seat, leading a chorus of boos from the front row. He also ripped Mitch again:" He should retire. I should tell the manager to either bench him, or drop him to like seventh in the order. He's 35, and hes through." The owner said.
The next day, Naomi went to see Alan, with hopes of smoothing it over, but found him unyielding. "Look, we want to respect you, and we appreciate you helping to keep this team going, but my husband has been ill. This pressure isnt helping. He's had to lose a lot of weight, and he has to adjust. There are times he's carried us on his back for weeks. He can still produce. Please give him time" Naomi said. "Naomi, you are a very sweet girl, but I cant overlook the fact that Mitch needs to produce. Iam paying good money to you all, and what I say goes. I make the rules. If he doesnt produce, Iam going to have to do something. Technically, I can trade him, and split you up from your family" "You cant, you wouldnt! I'd retire first! We both would! Paradise is our home! Gawd, what are you, on some kind of a fucking power trip! You know us, what, three days, and you're coming in here with threats. Mitch is the best thing that ever happened to this island. He's charitable, warm, kind, and helpful, and he has produced for this team. You are a heartless bastard to do this now. Give us a chance I say!" Naomi appealed. "Are you done? Because I dont care about any of that shit. I told Lee, Iam giving Mitch a bit of time, because he's been sick, but only a bit. If he doesnt start hitting, and hitting homeruns, he is gone. My rules, what I say goes, tough if you dont like it" Alan said smugly. "Well, you know what, fuck you and your rules! Mitch will play the best he can, and if you dont like it, trade him, fine, and you'll lose me too, and many others. We have many friends on this island, and how dare you come in here, and just trash my husband like that, you smug piece of shit!" Naomi screamed, and stormed out.
Naomi went home in a rage, and poured her heart out to Mitch:" He has got to be one of the biggest fucking assholes I've met. He doesnt care about our history, your illness, anything. He has it in for you. Honey, I'll retire with you. I'll be poor with you. Dont let him get to you. Do the best you can, and fuck him, if we leave, we'll find another way. I'll act, and you'll find something to do."Naomi said. "I love you, Nai, and we will find a way" Mitch said.
Mitch's struggles continued in a loss to the Phillies the next night, a sweep, which had more rants from the owner.
Montreal came to town next. Despite a win, Mitch had only a harmless single, which got taunts from the owner sitting in his box seat:" AWWW Yay! Mitch got a little single for a million dollars a year! How about hitting us some homeruns, you washed up piece of shit!" The owner taunted.
The Good Guys got another win the next night, with a double by Mitch, and more heckling from the owner, who seemed to surround himself with a group of fans in the bash Mitch club. A loss the following day wasnt taken too badly, as two out of three wasnt bad.
The Reds came to town to finish the homestand. A win featuring a Mitch single was followed by a loss the next night. In the homestand's final game, Kate Hudson was magnificent, striking out fourteen, and keeping the team in a 1-1 tie. With the owner in full heckle mode, and Mitch stepping to the plate 0 for 4 with four strikeouts in the 9th inning, more verbal barrages came from the owner:" Hey, it's Mr Washed up. How about another strikeout, you has been!" The owner taunted. Suddenly, Mitch saw red, for the first time in two weeks, he took a fastball from Reds closer Danny Graves, and bashed it 410 feet over the center field wall for a game winning homerun! It was his first homer in weeks, and the crowd went nuts, the team jumping all over the field, Naomi rushing out of the dugout with hugs and kisses. Mitch had a big smile, went over to the owner's box, and let him have it:" There, we wouldnt have won that game if it wasnt for me. Our team motto is Good, support, and all you have been doing for the past 2 weeks is heckling me. Why dont you sign the paychecks, be a fan, and stop this one man vendetta, and let me do my job. No one felt worse about this slump then me. I used to carry this team on my back, and now I couldnt help them until just now. So, take your heckling, and your money, and go suck my ass, you fucking prick!" Mitch screamed, and jovially headed to the clubhouse.
In the postgame interviews, Mitch was guarded with his comments: "He's the owner, and I want to get along with him, but he's been unduly harsh on me these last two weeks. No one loves this team more than me, and I will do anything I can to help us win. I've been ill, we all know that, but if he will just give me time, I want to snap out of the slump, and work with him. I hope tonight was the beginning." Mitch said.
In the meantime, the team held it's Saturday night tickle party. The featured lee, was, fittingly, the owner, whom Naomi couldnt wait to get her hands on due to his bashing of Mitch. She entered the fetish club along with Kate Hudson and Amanda Bynes dressed in black leather dom's outfits. The owner was tied naked to a table in the middle of the fetish club, as Naomi approached him:" You heckle my husband, you piece of shit. You are now going to pay dearly for that" With that, Naomi ran her fingers on the owner's neck as he writhed around: Hahahahahahahaha! NO! Then, moving down, Kate Hudson traced her fingers on his armpits, and sides, and belly, as howls erupted: Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! NO! NO! Amanda Bynes was next, running her fingers in his inner thighs and legs. Finally, Amanda, Kate, and Naomi positioned themselves at his feet. They attacked the dictatorial owner's feet with fingers, feathers, ice, and other instruments, causing the owner to go beserk with hysterical howls, and uncontrollable laughter: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHA! NO! NO MORE! NO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Finally, the tickle ended, and the owner was untied.
So, the team had gotten off to a rocky start with their new owner, especially Mitch, and they had punished him for it in the best way they knew how, through tickling. Hopefully, the homerun would be the beginning of snapping out of the slump. What would happen next? Stay tuned for the continuing story of the tickle team from Paradise Island.

The End.

Last edited:
i used to be a sentimental guy
now i'm haunted by the left unsaid
but i never thought so much could change

Good Story Mitch!!!

Repost the story where mitch got sick I was offline those days and i missed it!!

Windowguy, thanks for your positive comments, they are appreciated.
The story where I got sick was posted on 3-19, and is called West Coast Sojurn, and a sobering reality. It should be several pages back.

Mtich

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back