• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickling female friend from school (nf)

okdremur

3rd Level Orange Feather
This happened long ago so be patient. This occurred when we were both about 14 or 15 and on a church outing. There were about 30 kids our age that went on a trip skating, but we rode the church bus there and back. It was on the trip home that this occurred. It was about 9:30 or so and every one was on the bus just BS-ing when my female friend, I'll call her Liz, started talking to me. She was sitting across the isle from me and after a while she started giving me a hard time about falling. A few more things were said and I decided that I would just get even by tickling her. We've grown up together so this wasn't totally strange. I picked up a foot and took off her tennis shoe and sock and began tickling her foot. She was pretty sensitive at first but kinda got used to it. I eventually ended up with both bare feet in my lap and tickled them for the entire bus ride back, which was about 45 mins. The cool thing was, she said she wasn't ticklish, and for the most part held her ground, but there were spots I would tickle and her feet would twitch or jerk and she would look at me funny and kind of smile. There were other short tickles with her, but this one was by far the best. For those interested, she was about a size 7-7 1/2 with slim feet and long toes, no polish. She and I remain friends to this day, but I'm probably the one who remembers this more fondly!

lucky man!

Man, you're lucky you got to hold a grlz foot back then! The description of her feet sounds beautiful! Too bad the only flaw is that her feet wasn't ticklish. Be thanxful that was your ticket to hold her feet!
writing in style
DLK

P.s. you could have tried tracing a pencil on her sole.:D

She has nice feet, I prefer bigger though, and red polish on the toes is a BIG plus!! She is ticklish, just able to control it for the most part though. It was a total blast!!!

Q

Is this the only tickling you did in your whole life? There has to be other (clearing throat) moments. Any Asian feet you saw or tickled?

Cool

I am the master or soon will be...

Hey I have experiences my self as a kid. It including one evening me and my friend was inside my house. He was showing off in front of my dad with his amazing math skills (I hated math and still do!) Well I took him outside and let him put his skills to use and so he could save himself. I strapped him to a chair tipped it back and took off his shoes. (We were in my old camper so no one would have saw us-and don't think we did anything sick I'm not gay!) Anyways I would ask him questions of math and wouldn't you know it he got them all right! Well I'm a sore losser so I tickled his feet non-stop for an hour! (Soon a few years later realizing its funner with girls-we both let that part of our lives dissapear.)

Well me and a few friends were playing capture the flag advanced! Well we were up in my dad's garage and I captured one of the other teams team mate.(A cute blonde!) Well I tired her to a chair and interigated her for the location of her flag (remember my story? Thats were I got the idea for it.) Well she seemed to like being tickled because she nevered told me.

Last story...
Me and a girl was playing tag in the middle of class where we would duck in and out of chairs and on the floor on our knees. Well I was it and I was chasing her around a chair when I finally got close enough to tackle her. My weight easily over came her's and she was pinned (a stock built of fine oak couldn't have held her as I did!) Well as punishment for being cot I tickled her for 15secs until the teacher said that was enough. (Can you belive it a teacher allowed this to happen!) Well I'll never forget it! Surprisingly she doesn't talk to me.

Well you guys thats all you shouldn't be shy when doing tickling. I could walk up to a stranger and tickle her no problem because I always say I will never see her again! In case the police is around be sure to have a car near by... TRUST ME! (JK)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back