• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Drawing women Hints....

Fetishshaman

TMF Regular
Here are a few things I've learned from Figure Drawning and How to draw comicbook women.

I hope this helps you guys

1. Breasts are not round, from the side their small right triangles with a quarter circle.

from the front their conical.

2. Stomachs always consist of three elipses, the stomach muscles and two eliptical obliques. This under an egg shaped rib cage.

3. all libs start out with a thin s curve armature. muscles are also a series of elipses opr S Curves.

4. Feet would be the most difficult thing you'll ever draw.

uhh

It's pretty easy to drop hints (and by dropping "hints" you're criticizing the other artwork posted by the members here) but it's another thing to actually post your artwork.
Now, assuming you're familiar with these drawing techniques, you've probably sketched at least a few tickle pics in your life, am I right?
Now I understand if you're trying to help the artists here, and I appreciate it, but it's seemingly patronizing to suggest tips to "improve" artwork and hypocritical if you don't submit anything yourself.

Well said MegaDan. However, it would be nice if you did post something, shaman. I can, however, agree that feet are always difficult to draw perfectly unless you've been focusing on them REAL closely. Breasts I don't focus on, but I do get them just about OK. I don't usually draw bare stomachs and I know how arms are drawn.

I'd love to post my stuff here, I've got a folder with a few and a lot more in my sketchbook,
and when I find a Website I could Upload the entire folder into, I will post them here.

Can I E-Mail my own pics from my PC's Folder?

If so, How?

Fetishshaman said:
...and when I find a Website I could Upload the entire folder into, I will post them here.

The easiest way to upload pics is to get a Yahoo geocities page. you need to register with yahoo(takes all of a minute) then just use the pagewizard to set up a page and upload all your pics to it. Happy Posting!:D

Walut The Faluck?

Hints......kinda rude there man......in a way it is.......

Well Uhhh

That shows how much he knows.......LOL......:D

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back