• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kirsten Storms Is A Tickler!!!

joe123

I am a big kirsten storms fan so this is crazy!!
Johnny Tsunami
Goofs

Notes
An edited scene from the movie had Brandon Baker (Johnny) the victim of a prank from his co-stars Lee Thompson Young (Sam) and Kirsten Storms (Emily).
The blooper, from the scene where Johnny and Sam are lying on a bed watching surfing movies, has Lee surprising Brandon by pouncing on top of him and pinning his arms to his sides! As a surprised Brandon wonders what is going on, Lee calls out 'I've got him!', at which point Kirsten Storms pops up at the other end of the bed. She puts an arm around Brandon's legs, gripping them in an anklelock. She brings her free hand down and starts raking it down the soles of Brandon's bare feet, tickling him! Brandon starts helplessly laughing as Lee and Kirsten grin and tease him, apparently getting him back for a prank he played on them earlier.

i'm no pedophile, but that Kirsten Storm's is definately a cutie. have u noticed that when Disney Channel asks their stars stuff like "where did u grow up?" and "who's u'r favorite family member?" and stuff, that Kirsten's the only one barefoot? lol

how do u know of this blooper, anyway? is it in the credits or sumthing?

I know basically nothing about this movie and I probably couldn't tell Kirsten Storm from Johnny Storm unless one of them burst into flames and started fighting Doctor Doom. That said, I do enjoy looking up details about elusive mainstream scenes. The only place I found this scene mentioned was here:

http://www.movietome.com/movietome/servlet/MoviePage2/movieid-6515/Johnny_Tsunami/#Goofs

This webpage seems to be the source of Joe123's original quote. However, I found nothing on the actual existence of this scene on tape or DVD.

sorry...

This is totally not this poster's fault, but somebody on TVtome and Moviestome routinely posts bogus mainstream tickling scenes, always from "outtakes" or from an "ending credit sequence" that gets edited out in reruns. Some of them are pretty creepy and pedophilic. Check some of the recent mainstream posts, and you'll see that a lot of the scenes reported, particularly of foot tickling of teen-ish stars, are from TVtome and are things no-one has ever heard of.

I hate to be a bubble-burster, but it's probably worth a few disappointments to try to keep the info here accurate.

yes this is real!

I work in and around L.A as a camera man and film editor I did some work for Disney for there first original movies some of the movies are you lucky dog and Johnny Tsunami i was there that day when Lee Young who is a fine actor a long with Kirsten Storms were just being silly teenagers and jumped on Brandon and kirsten started to tickling his feet. I can see that I am about 90% sure that it was put on tape becouse I can remember the camera was on. I did not shoot it but I do remember standing next to the food table for the cast and crew and watch some of it. So you can believe me or not i don't care but it true that it happened and it's out somewere. I wish Kirsten,Lee and Brandon nothing but the best please don't take bad about them. I am as much a fan of tickling as you are I had a wonderful time working on Johnny Tsunami. - www.danceswithfilms.com

bellytickler200 said:
Anyone know if she's ticklish herself?

i believe there's a Kirsten Storms website that has photos of a big b-day party she had, and there was a photo where a friend tickled her from behind.

Also, she did that cute li'l tickle scene in Zenon: The Zequel where hers and another girl's feet were tickled by a force-field. Yea, it was acting, but still cute, hmhm.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back