• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Northern trip, return to the islands, and, the Braves bring trouble again.

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on a trip north. They won two of three in Philadelphia, Montreal, and Cincinnati. They returned home to open a nine game homestand with the Mets, Braves and Astros.
The homestand got off to a good start on Tuesday night, with Kate Hudson striking out 15, in a 2-1 Good Guy win. A loss the next night was followed by a win on Thursday.
Atlanta came to town that weekend, and once again, the Braves, as they had so many times during his life, would bring Mitch trouble and tradegy. A routine loss on Friday night was followed by a win on Saturday. Sunday was a blistering hot 95 degree day in Nassau, very unusual weather. Mitch had been fighting a flu bug for a couple of days, but didnt dare take off, due to the owner's vendetta against him. He woke up on that Sunday morning feeling sick all over. At the park, the sun was baking, and Mitch was able to start the game that day. In the seventh inning, after having struck out 2 times, drawing more rants from the owner, the climate finally got to Mitch. In his position in right field, with the sun baking on his head thru his cap, Mitch felt violently ill, and suddenly, collapsed on the ground. The crowd was in stunned silence as their right fielder lay there not moving. Naomi, from her position in the bullpen, let out a shriek, as she raced to her fallen husband. Mitch had passed out cold, and was unconsicous. Medical staff and EMT's were called to examine Mitch, as he was hurriedly carried to the clubhouse, and then to a waiting ambulance, with Naomi and his kids with him. In the ambulance on the way to the hospital, Mitch was hooked up to a heart monitor, and was suffering from a very high fever. He had vomited, and was not well at all. At the hospital, the family sat waiting in shock as the ER doctors examined Mitch, the TV cameras in full force. At first, rumors that the right fielder had suffered a heart attack were swirling. That, thankfully, turned out to be untrue.
At the hospital, the peanut gallery comments from the cold blooded owner of the Good Guys nearly sent Naomi over the edge: "This incident this afternoon proves my point. The man is a sick man. He shouldnt be playing baseball, and should retire." Naomi, upon seeing the owner's comments in another part of the hospital on TV, raced out of the room where Mitch was, screaming at the top of her lungs: "If I was bigger, I could fucking kill you! My husband could have died! Fuck you and your team, Alan! I dont care who the fuck you are! Iam going to see to it that this entire team disbands, and then we all fuck you up like the scum you are!" Naomi screamed, looking like she was ready to rip his throat out.
Finally, the proceedings calmed down, the family, and the team, came to Mitch's side, Naomi clutching him for dear life, crying hysterically. "My God, you scared me to death. Just get well. Fuck baseball and that owner. Iam done, we both are. I dont care if we have to work 168 hours a week for peanuts, we are not working for that fucking son of a bitch again!" Naomi ranted. "Nai, we have to think about this. Let me get well, and we'll talk about it" Mitch said, calmly.
The Good Guys took two of three from Houston after dropping the game where Mitch got sick to the Braves. Mitch was to skip the next road trip to rest, and that week, was about to give the owner and the island, a big shock: "You fucking little piece of shit. I get sick, my wife is worried half to death, and you act like that. I should tear you limb from limb with my bare hands, but Iam going to do better. Iam done playing ball. Iam going to retire. I, will, however, finish the season so as not to let my team down. If you want Lee to bench me, fine. You are the most miserable, dirty, rotten human being on the face of the planet, and I hate your guts. I think you are mentally ill. I will miss playing ball, but not for you. I know my teammates will be sorry to see me go, but it will be a relief not to play for you. Oh, and one more thing, shut your fucking mouth about me and how washed up Iam. It upsets my wife, and when you upset the woman I love, I have to defend her, and the only way I know how, is to beat the living shit out of you, which I will do, if you ever, ever open your mouth about me or her again." Mitch said, to a look of fear in the owner's eyes that the former meant business.
In the meantime, the team did hold a tickle party. It was scheduled on a Wednesday, after Mitch had come out of the hospital, and he was able to attend. He was the featured lee, having scared his wife and teammates half to death. Mitch was tied hands and feet to the bed in the middle of the fetish club as Naomi approached him: "You scared me half to death, Iam now going to make you pay for that" With that, she ran her fingers on Mitch's neck as the giggles began to erupt from him: Hahahaahahahahaha! NO! Then, moving down, Kate Hudson attacked Mitch's underarms and sides as more laughter erupted: Hahahahahahahahahahaha! NO! Ticklish! NO! Hhahahahahahaha! Moving down, pitcher Amanda Bynes tickled Mitch on his inner thighs, and knees, causing him to buck. Then, Kate, Amanda, and Naomi all attacked Mitch's feet and toes at once, with fingers, feathers, and a massager. Mitch went beserk, moving his toes every which way, as the hysteria erupted from him: Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! NO! Finally, out of breath, he was untied.
So, a most frightening incident had evolved into Mitch finally losing it with the dictatorial owner, and claiming he would retire. Was he serious, or was it just a hot headed claim? Stay tuned for the continuing story of the tickle team from Paradise Island.

The end.

Mitch

Thank you, and yes he does. He is actually a combination of two people I know in real life who I dont like, so thus I made him a tyrant. As always, stay tuned, I think you will like the next twist to come, it's kind of based on a real life situation, a good one, that happened to me today.

Mitch

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back