• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nancy's Stress Relief, m/f, 18+

ViperGTS

It's been a while since I wrote, so please be gentle. :)

Nancy wasn’t having the best of days. She’d been informed at work that if her latest trend of lacking productivity kept up, she’d be fired. Her boyfriend had left her the week before. She was so stressed, her shoulders kept knotting up at night, and she could barely sleep. She knew that there was only one thing she could do.
The five foot eleven, 26 year old woman was sitting on the edge of her bed, her eyes closed. She was drowsy, but not tired…all this stress was starting to put her down. She stood up and walked over to the closet, finding her favorite black dress. She slipped out of her business suit, and slowly unbuckled her bra. She sighed as it left her body and crumpled to the floor. She couldn’t wait for tonight. She’d been planning this with Alex for weeks.
She slid into her black one piece dress, the lacy edging at the bottom making her bare thighs tingle. She sat on her bed again and slipped off her heels, long enough to roll a pair of silk stockings up her long, sexy legs. She blushed furiously when she had them all the way on, as the large hole that was cut out in the crotch of them reminded her of what happened before, and what was to happen tonight. She continued to get herself ready, straightening her hair, deodorizing herself, and the like, and after about half an hour, she was on her way.

Fifteen minutes later, Nancy stepped out of her Dodge Intrepid, outside of 547 East Bainbridge street. This was Alex’s house. He always knew how to make her feel better, but she hadn’t seen him in a long time. She almost felt bad, having fallen out of contact with him, then coming to see him on such short notice.
She stepped to the door and rang the bell, and after a few moments, Alex opened the door. “Nancy!” he said, and gave her a great big hug. “It’s so great to see you again, sweetie!” He kissed her on the cheek, and she smiled, her cheeks a little bit red.
Alex led the woman into the kitchen and sat her down at the table. “Tea of coffee, sweetie?”
“Coffee, please…I’ll need all the energy I can get tonight.” She grinned slyly at Alex, and he smiled back. He walked over to the counter and put a pot on. There was an awkward silence in the room as it percolated, and it make both of them a little uncomfortable. Alex poured the fresh coffee into two mugs. “You like it with…sugar…right?” he asked Nancy.
“Y-yes, Alex, I do…” She looked away.
Alex stirred the white powder into her coffee and brought both cups over. He liked his black. “So, talk to me, hon…what’s got you so down?”
“Well…see…I’m not able to concentrate at work anymore…I don’t feel attractive to men…” She sipped her coffee. “…I don’t want to turn into my mother…old and single, yet still thinking she can have any guy she wants.” Nancy continued about all the things that were on her mind, every few moment sipping at her coffee. Alex listened intently, not responding, just hearing her out. After a few minutes, Nancy’s speech started to slur slightly.
“Sweetie, you shouldn’t let these things bother you so much. It’s only going to make things harder for you as time goes on.” Nancy nodded, a slow and tired motion. The powder Alex had put into her coffee was working very effectively. Nancy tried to say something, but it was so incoherent, Alex didn’t get a word out of it. Within seconds, Nancy’s head was laying restfully on the table, and she was completely unconscious.

Slowly, the blackness rose from Nancy’s mind. Her head rolled left and right for a bit, and she mumbled the ending of her previous thought. Then she realized what had happened. She grinned, and quickly, the haze or grogginess lifted. She looked around the dark place she was in. She could feel the cool wood behind her outstretched limbs. She was tied to her favorite piece of equipment, the St. Andrew’s Cross. She giggled slightly, loving Alex for what he did for her.
On previous occasions, when she went to Alex for stress relief, he would do this to her. Drug her, strip her to her stockings, and tie her to the cross. Her arms were held high above her head and her legs were loosely tied to the bottom of the device, allowing her some “thrusting” room. She loved bondage to no end, and that’s what relieved most of the stress. What relieved the rest of it was the dildo that was inserted deep into her womanhood, through the hole in her stockings, that she would thrust up and down against, getting herself off again and again and again until she couldn’t thrust herself anymore…and then Alex would turn on the vibrator function, and Nancy would just moan and scream against it ad orgasm after orgasm would rock her body for hours. There were never any safe words, never any end to her bliss until she finally passed out, and was taken home.
But this was different. Although she could feel the tingly warmth from the inserted, KY-lubricated dildo deep in her pussy, she couldn’t move against it. Her legs were strapped quite tightly to the frame, at both her thighs and her ankles. Her stockings, however slippery, didn’t allow her any wiggle room at all. Her arms were also bound differently, at the biceps and wrists. Her waist was even held against the frame with a leather strap. She looked down over her thin body and could see, in the dim, one bulb light, the dildo buried in her ****, and damnit, she couldn’t do anything but that! For several long minutes, she strained against her bonds, her naked breasts jiggling slightly as she wiggled, trying to thrust herself up and down. She failed miserably, and after almost crying in frustration, she called out for Alex.
A second, brighter light flicked on, and Nancy squinted and blinked. A single tear of frustration rolled down her cheek. Alex was sitting on a barstool, not three feet away from her. She hadn’t been able to see him in the dim light before.
“What’s the matter, sweetie? Isn’t this what you wanted?” Alex asked.
“Yes…no…I mean…” Nancy hung her head, unable to say what she wanted to say. She didn’t want to make him feel unappreciated.
“See,” Alex said, “I thought you might like something a little different tonight. Let me explain…well, perhaps a demonstration might be better..” Alex stood up and slowly walked around behind the frame, and Nancy almost panicked. She had never seen him act this way before, and the look on his face was not normal. She wanted to see what he was doing.
Soon enough, it was obvious. She felt his fingertips lightly stroking in her smooth shaven underarms, a gentle touch that swept up and down in her pits. Nancy squealed and her eyes screwed shut, her head started to thrash back and forth. “NO! no no no no, please Alex, plehehehease don’t tickle me! Not like thiiiiiis!!” Nancy was excruciatingly ticklish, and she knew it; that was why she lost her last boyfriend. He tickled her and she punched him out.
Nancy jerked against her bonds but couldn’t move. Alex’s fingertips slowly started to tickle down her upper ribs, and she started laughing louder. Her eyes remained shut and her tummy vibrated with her giggling. “Oooh gooood nononon hahahahaha Alex it’s not faahahahahairrrr!!” Nancy giggled sweetly and tried hard to escape his tickling fingers, but she just couldn’t. She HATED being tickled. It made her lose all control, and she felt like someone was trying to take advantage of her. However much she loved bondage and being in the sexual control of another, she couldn’t stand being tickled.
Alex didn’t miss a beat, lightly stroking and prodding his way down her rib cage. The sexy brunette’s head tossed this way and that and she laughed like a mad woman as he lightly tickled under her naked breasts. “Eeeeeeep please hee hee hee hee aaaaaah!”
Soon, though, Nancy noticed something in the back of her mind. The gentle, warm, tingling sensation between her legs was growing into a small fire. Even though she could almost not move at all against the slick, large dildo that penetrated her vagina, pleasure was still beginning to shoot from her loins. Her tummy muscles were contracting with her laughter, and that made her pussy move ever so slightly along the shaft of the toy. Her **** began to moisten even more.
The wicked fingertips slid down over Nancy’s tummy, scratching gently and lightly probing her belly button. She squealed like a little girl, then collapsed into a giggling fit that lasted several minutes as her belly button was stroked and prodded. “Hee hee hee , oh god haahahahaha, no more, pleaseeeee hahahaaa!” She laughed crazily as Alex tickled back up her ribs, this time, using more pressure. Nancy’s eyes opened and closed and her mouth formed a large “O” with laughter as Alex tickled her slightly harder than before, again starting with her underarms. With each motion down her naked body and each return, his tickling got worse. Nancy laughed harder, and pulled more against her bonds. Her pussy got more and more soaked, and finally, after half an hour, Alex stopped. He walked around in front of her, and through tear streaked eyes, she looked at him.
“Are you having fun yet, sweetie?” he asked her, a sadistic tone in his voice.
“I…I…” was all Nancy could come up with. Her mind was so confused…she hated being tickled so much…yet it was making her so fucking HORNY! For the first time ever, she could feel her own womanly juices slowly trailing down her left thigh, making her silk stockings moist. She wanted to get off, but she couldn’t muster the breath.
Alex had sat on the floor by this time, and lightly started to stroke the bottoms of Nancy’s stockinged feet with his fingertips. The breath that the woman couldn’t find before came rushing out of her mouth suddenly, in a fit of mad giggled and slight laughs. “No please, hee hee hee, not my feet, thaaahahahat’s my worst spooohohohohttttt!!” Alex only grinned, and suddenly dug all ten fingers into her sensitive, captive, silken soles. Nancy belted out a scream that would have broken glass, then fell into silent laughter. Her toes wiggled madly, but the tight bonds on her ankles didn’t allow her feet to wiggle about at all. Alex dug into her soles and tortured the girl, watching her perky breast shake and heave as she fought for breath between her laughing bouts.
“OH GOOD HAHAHA HA HA HA HA OH MY GOD IT TICKLES SO BAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHD PLEASE STOP!! PLEASE HAAHAHAHAH!” was all the woman could scream for half an hour. This sadistic torture had her nerves on fire…she was just on the edge of orgasm with that dildo, but damnit, she couldn’t get off! She would have done anything…and after Alex had stopped to give her a break, she started to beg.
“Please, Alex, I need to cum, please GOD get me off, I’ll do anything for you, I’ll suck your brains out through your dick, I’ll fuck you, please Alex, just get me off, just once!!” Tears were flowing down her face, both from being tickled silly and from the sexual frustration.
Alex said nothing. Instead, he walked behind the frame again. Nancy cried harder, knowing more tickle torture was coming. She screamed when she felt one of his hands pressing against her breasts, and lightly massaging. This caused a vicious tickling sensation to shoot through her chest…and suddenly, she felt the dildo between herleg vibrating. She screamed even louder, the rush of climax overtaking her almost immediately. Her pussy juices squirted out of her, all over her thighs and the wooden X frame as she came harder that she ever had before in her life. But did Alex stop tickling? Oh no, he tickled harder. His hands both dug into her ribs, playing her sides like a piano, forcing her to laugh and scream through her orgasm. The tickling made her orgasm more powerful, and longer. After several long minutes, her orgasm subsided, but she couldn’t stop screeching and squealing. Alex tickled her underarms, ribs, and tummy with wild abandon, and she couldn’t believe how great it suddenly felt. Laughing harder and harder each second, she suddenly felt another rush of pleasure consuming her body, and within seconds, she was in the middle of another screaming, mind shattering orgasm. Again, she squirted her juices, and again, Alex only tickled harder. After two hours and countless orgasms, Nancy blacked out from the trauma.

When Nancy finally came to, she was pleasantly surprised to find herself still bound, still naked, and the dildo still vibrating deep inside her. As soon as she saw Alex sitting at her bound, helpless, hyper ticklish feet, she begged.
“No, please…no more tickling…” But to no avail. His fingertips began to stroke and prod, tickle and carress her helpless feet, and the whole cycle started again. Nothing tickled as much as this, and the dildo wasn’t helping at all. Her screams of laughter were only interrupted by the occasional moan of pleasure, and she started cumming all over herself again, every few minutes. Her hair was matted sweatily to her face, her toes were wiggling madly, and her **** was soaked and trembling with each monstrous orgasm. Alex’s fingers expertly stroked her silky soles, and Nancy screamed out for mercy whenever she found the breath. It took one hour and ten orgasms for her to finally pass out again, her screams fading into a sigh as she lost consciousness.

When Nancy awoke again, she was naked, laying in her own bed. It was morning, and she rolled over slowly to see the time. It was about eleven o clock, and she was glad she had already taken off in anticipation of the night before. A small piece of paper was on the desk next to the clock. She picked it up, unfolded it, and read it, a smile spreading slowly across her face.

“See you next week…same time, same place.”

OMG! Wonderful story, my friend. Sexual and sensual. I loved how the whole thing turned out! Maybe a sequel? Seriously, great story.

Mitch

That was GREAT baby, very hot!! I loved it, thanks...(hint-cough cough-hint) lol. Good job. I knew you'd do a great story...I hope for another one soon! lol...

I LOVE YOU!

Extremely enjoyable.

Always liked you writing Viper. Good to see a new addition. :)

Real hot...just how I like my tickling stories.

Damn Viper... nice job.. I wish I would have known that you had some of those thoughts going through your head when I was hanging with you and Irish at NEST... oh wait, I did. ;) I'm glad that I read it, in fact, I might feel the "muse" working inside me again...

:wow: dang I'm hanging out with the wrong people lol. I need to go to nest man. Great story!!!
beth

A FANTASTIC Story. EXCELLANT Detail. Please more like it :)

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back