• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True - Buried in the sand

kmer2495

TMF Novice
We just got back from our vacation at the beach, and I wanted to relay a little part of what happened.

Our family were spending this last week at the beach, and the boys and I managed to convince my wife to let us bury her in the sand. Now she knows full well of my tickling addiction, but I guess she figured that being in a public place with the our boys, that she was safe... NOT.

Anyway, I dug out a pretty deep area for her to lay down in, then proceeded to cover her with the sand. Oh, I convinced her to let us bury her in the sand that was somewhat wet... saying that it would be easier to brush off than that pesky powdery dry stuff that gets in your underwear.

Back to digging I went, until I was happy with the size of the hole, covering her, adjusting the size here and there, then more and more sand was packed in. Finally there she was, her head sticking out with a little smirk on her face. Of course, I teased her a little here and there, which she returned seemed to enjoy, my playful comments about being trapped and helpless.

She seemed a little to sure that she was safe, so I asked to boys to go and fill up their buckets full of water. She asked what they were for, which I told her I just wanted to wash off my hands and didn't want to leave her unattended. The boys got back, and I rinsed my hands, making sure to accidently knock over the buckets onto the sand that she was buried under. To her shock, the sand got a good deal heavier and compact. The look on her face was priceless. You could see the look of panic as she tried to shift and wiggle and couldn't... where she could easily do so earlier.

The boys thought it was all fun, so they quickly ran back to the water, and came back with several more buckets and poured them on her. She kept saying how heavy it was getting and how completely stuck she was. The plan had worked well. Then the boys noticed one of her toes sticking out from where they poured the last bucket. She teasing wiggled it saying things like "look at my wittle toe, all stuck and helpless"... so the boys poured more down there untill they had uncovered both of her feet completely. While they both ran to the water for more, I decided to let reality really sink in and tickled her. She was trying so hard to not make a scene, holding back and using that hard whisper... "please, not my feet... I can't move... please honey, I am REALLY stuck... honey !!!" So for the next minute and a half, she laughed and begged, comletely unable to budge. What a fantastic moment.

To top it off, the next day we conviced her to let us bury her again, which she insisted that no tickling this time. So I told her i would change her position to not allow me to tickle her feet. I dug a two section hole that would allow her to sit on her knees in the larger hole, leaning forward and placing her arms into another hole in front of her, leaning on her elbows.

She didn't seem to mind that I bent her knees to place her feet near her fanny. So there she was, laying on her belly, with her feet sticking out soles even with the sand hear her fanny.

Kind'a like this:
...................o___.. _........
.................../......\/.........

Now, I told her I would tickle her feet, although it was REALLY hard not to do... I attacked her ribs will sitting on her back. She went NUTS!!! The memories will last for years, although the pictures will remind me should I start to forget.

Thanks for letting me share a little with you.

-kmer2495

I hope your swimsuit was baggy

Only one thing wrong with your otherwise great story, kmer. You did not describe your wife's appearance! What does she look like?!

Sounds as though you have a perfect wife, from a male tickler's viewpoint. She's real ticklish and submissive enough to not get mad even when you tickle her in public! Damn, I wish I could see a picture of her, but I know that's asking :woot: too much.

I am sure the beach umbrellas were not the only thing popping up that day! I hope you wore a baggy swimsuit.

Thanks for a cool little anecdote. Have you posted other true tales of wifely ticklishness?

thank you for the kind words... and here is as close as it gets to what she looks like. This is a pic of the last position I tried to illustrate, just prior to the rib tickling assault. It was hillarious to have people walk by, asking her how she got suckered into this position.

Last edited:
kmer2495 said:
thank you for the kind words... and here is as close as it gets to what she looks like. This is a pic of the last position I tried to illustrate, just prior to the rib tickling assault. It was hillarious to have people walk by, asking her how she got suckered into this position.

Nice soles! We are going on vacation next month, and I have always wanted to try this. Thanks for the inspiration!

Did anyone else walking by take a shot at her feet?

Regards,

TK

Nice post, kmer. I enjoyed reading about your day at the beach, thanks for sharing. By the way, did your kids take a shot at mom's feet? :xpulcy:

tickleking said:
We are going on vacation next month.. Did anyone else walking by take a shot at her feet?
Hey TK, where are ya going? If you're coming to my neighborhood I'll help you bury your better-half in the sand. ;) After all, that's what friends are for! :devil:

:couch:

Great story, just wish I was there with a video cam :xpulcy: Thanks for shareing.

Kmer, thanks for the nice photo

Hey, thanks, Kmer! From what I can tell, you married a real cutie! Blonde, slender, and I hope you don't mind me saying, a nice, round rear end! Factor in that's she ticklish and submissive, you've got the perfect wife. I envy and admire you! My wife's a ticklish, good-looking blonde with a nice ass, but she ending the tickling fun we had when we were dating the moment she ingested wedding cake.

I wonder how many TMF readers thought you made up your story before seeing the proof of your picture.

Please share more stories of your ticklish wife, Kmer.

Lucky Guy

I love beach tickling stories, especialy true ones. And I can't begin to tell you how cool that pic you posted is. Good job man.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back