• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Great Day! (True Story)

TheFactor

TMF Expert
I was in school today and my first hour is an art class. I got up and was sitting between two good friends of mine. Ones a blond girl, the other was a brunette. Anyways on the other side of the blond was a friend who likes to tickle the blond as much as possible, and this girl likes to see how long she can last before she starts to laugh. Anyways my friend started to run his fingers over the girls arm, and shes giggling and stuff and wiggling around, finally he quits and starts telling me about other ticklish spots on the girls legs. Everytime he mentions one, I try it out, than she laughs and tickles the brunette. Anyways we keep going when my friend starts mentioning every ticklish spot on the girls body, so I respectivly tickle each one. This is where it gets good for me... I noticed right away that shes wearing flip-flops, well I start tickling one of her foots arches, she giggles and kicks away lightly, well I take her foot again, only underneath the chair and slid the flip-flop off and start tickling her foot. She laughs and beggs me to, and I quote "Stop tickling me feet!" She's giggling the whole while, and thats cute, but I stop. I love tickling feet, well that's not where it ends.

The brunette is actually my best friend, she's the greatest girl I've met. Anyways she's upset that I'm leaving soon, and we won't see each other for a long time... maybe never :( She has her head covered with a red coat, Well I'm trying to get her to laugh, so I postion myself so that I'm holding her near the table she's sitting at using my body, my side's pressed against her. Well I reach around and start tickling her sides, well she wiggles around and finally ends up double over, her heads in her knees, her head is still covered up with her coat. Well I haven't let up yet, and she's silently giggling into her coat. Well after a few seconds she falls onto the ground, she laying on her back and she's laughing, I'm not tickling at this point. Well the blond and my freind are watching in amazement and I'm on my knees over this girl and I'm watching her laugh, well the blond says something about getting her on her back. I lean forwards and I say "Now that I've got you down here." Than I start tickling her some more, she wiggling around on the ground, laughing her ass off and I realize that she wasn't trying to stop me, she didn't grab my hands and pull them away, she didn't kick me away, she just naturally wiggled around and laughed. She's my best friend now, so I couldn't torture her very long, I help her up and she feels better now!

As were standing the teacher comments on it like he's ticked off. Well than he laughs because he's that type of guy and I say. "Mr........ These girls were all depressed until now, now there giggly!" And that's it.

Now I know some of you will probably think that I'm just saying this to make a good story but it's absolutly true. I'm 19 and still in high school, I'm not proud of that, but what the heck? Right? Can't live in this world without a deploma, if there are some guys out there who are younger than me and still in high school, don't screw around! I'm going to post this in the Tickling disscusion section too.

(THE MORE YOU KNOW!)

Ok... lol... bye!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back