• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Out of the forest, a breathtaking recovery, and, sweet payback

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip, taking two of three from the Mets in New York, then losing two of three in Atlanta, and winning two of three in Houston. They returned home on a Sunday night, and had a off day Monday, at which time Mitch went for his next doctor visit to deal with his problem, and had a very pleasant surprise: "You are fine, Mitch. Your weight is down to 178 pounds, and your BP is almost normal. I dont have to see you for a couple of months. Go home, keep watching your diet as you have been, play ball, and enjoy life" The doctor said. Mitch left the doctor's office on cloud nine, hugging and kissing Naomi: "Iam so happy for you darling, you worked so hard. Now it's time to show that piece of shit owner who's boss. Go out there and get some hits, and help us win some games" Naomi said.
The next night, when Mitch got to the ballpark for the game against Pittsburgh, he first told the team, who were ectsatic, and then went to see the owner: "Alan, I dont know if you care, but I have a clean bill of health, and now Iam going to focus on playing ball. Iam going to hit so much, you will wish you had never said I was washed up" Mitch said. "Words dont do it, Mitch, I want to see production on the field, that's all that counts" Alan said.
That night, Mitch made good on his promise. With the Good Guys trailing 3-1 in the eighth inning, Mitch came up with the bases loaded, and walloped a 400 foot grand slam over the center field wall to give the Good Guys the win. That hit, plus the euphoria Mitch and the team felt about his recovery, carried over, as the next night, he got another big hit, a game winning double in the seventh, to lead the team to victory. The sweep was completed the following afternoon, as Mitch was in the middle of another eighth inning rally, to lead the team to victory.
Chicago came to town on Friday night. Mitch, who was by now red hot, hit two homeruns, to lead the Good Guys to an easy win. The team almost blew one on Saturday, as Amanda Bynes spit up a ninth inning lead. Mitch, however, rescued the team again, with a solo ninth inning homer to give the Paradise Islanders their fifth straight win. Kate Hudson was dominant on Sunday afternoon, striking out 15 in nine innings. The game was tied 1-1 in the ninth, when Mitch hit yet another homer, to lead the Good Guys to yet another sweep.
The Cardinals came to Paradise to visit the by now red hot Good Guys on Monday night. Mitch didnt have any big hits that night, but drew four walks, as the now fearful pitchers were pitching around the smoking hot Good Guy right fielder. The team won the Monday game anyway, on key hits and fine pitching. Mitch got revenge on Tuesday, blasting a first inning three run homer, that was all the team needed, in a 3-0 whitewashing. A sellout crowd showed up on Wednesday to see if the streaking Good Guys could complete a homestand sweep with their ninth straight win. It didnt prove to be easy, as the fifth starter got shelled, and the Good Guys trailed 5-0. Fine relief pitching kept the team in the game, and they chipped away. After tying the game, Bynes, who was struggling a bit, and Naomi, gave up two ninth inning runs, and it looked like the team would fall. After a couple of hits, and a run, the hero of the hour Mitch came up, and put a dramatic end to the homestand off top Cardinals closer Jason Isringhausen, by blasting an Isringhausen fastball into the right field bullpen for a dramatic 9-7 Good Guy victory. A third straight sweep, the team's ninth straight win. Mitch was making the owner look very, very bad with his essentially carrying the Good Guys on his back for nearly a week and a half, and now he hoped it continued.
In the postgame interviews, Mitch was honest: "It hurt a lot both internally, and for the team for him to be saying those things about me. I was in a slump, I know, but now Iam hitting well. I want this to continue, and I want to get along with him. I hope we can resolve our differences now that Iam well, and can help the team" Mitch said.
The owner for his part, had this to say:" Iam of course pleased with our performance. I admit maybe I was a bit harsh on Mitch, but he wasnt helping us. He is hitting well now. We dont have to love each other, but he is helping the Paradise Island Good Guys win, and for that, he is earning his salary, and Iam glad. I hope it continues for the sake of himself, and the whole team"
That night, when Mitch got home, his bags were packed for Pittsburgh, as the team would depart for the trip the next night. After a bit of horsing around, he pinned Naomi on the bed, and clawed at her clothes, holding her down, and tickling her unmercifully: HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHE! HEY! WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHE! :She pleaded through giggles. "I'll tell you what you did. You stood by me, and kicked my ass to get myself into shape, and for that, I will love you for the rest of my life, you beautiful, sexy, ticklish woman" Mitch said. Things were going great for the couple, health was back, the team was winning, their sex life was like it hadnt been for years. It was all almost idyllic.
So, all was back to normal in the lives of Mitch and the Paradise Island Good Guys. Now that Mitch was hitting, would the owner finally call a truce with his star right fielder, and would the good roll Mitch was on continue? Stay tuned.

The End

Thank you, windowguy. Your praise is always appreciated. As you know, stay tuned.

Mitch

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back