• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Michelle's tickling video (fiction, ff/f)

Grolsch

TMF Regular
Hi. I hope you like this one. As always, I welcome any constructive feedback. PS - there's a video link at the end to a clip that's the inspiration for the character of Michelle's mother. It's a link from a free site, so I figured it was ok to post here.

G.

Michelle sat upright with her legs straight. She never imagined, though she dreaded, that one day she would really be in this position. Her bare feet were actually in stocks, and her arms were tied over her head. She wore a white “Hooters” tank top, much too tight for the hypermammiferous Nordic blonde.

In her Ukrainian accent, Arina spoke. “Let us begin with a foot massage. Roll video!”

Instinctively, Michelle protested and started to wiggle her feet even before Arina and her friend Kraci made contact. Michelle never had a foot massage, and dreaded what it would be like. “No-o-o please don’t…please don’t…ah ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha ha ha!”

Actually, it didn’t tickle as badly as she thought it would when the two women kneaded her feet, but it did tickle. Michelle twisted at her bonds, making her tremendously large breasts undulate left and right.

Michelle was actually the victim of a tickling video. The 20-year-old college student, respected for her mind but lusted for her face and body, was terribly, terribly ticklish. And ever since her college competitor Arina had discovered Michelle’s weakness, her college years were hell. Michelle dropped out of scholarship competitions, wrote term papers and computer programs, even did grocery shopping just because Arina would threaten to tickle her endlessly.

Michelle was also at another disadvantage. The Kournikova-like food science major may have only been 5’8”, but her breasts were prohibitively gargantuan and equally cumbersome. Each weighed around 50lbs, and could only be supported by her custom bras. Worse still, on her frighteningly sensitive body, those breasts were her most ticklish area. Arina knew that, and was only happy to use it against her. Once tickled, Michelle could only roll on the floor in helpless laughter. Arina wouldn’t stop unless she got her request met.

The foot massage went on for over a minute. Michelle could not stop laughing. “Ha ha ha ha! Ah ha ha ha ha! Stop it! Oh—ho! Ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha ha ha!”

Kraci teased her. “You cannot stop the laughter! Look at her!”

Arina responded. “Actually, she is not laughing very hard for her. Try doing this!” Arina went from a firm foot massage to a rapid stroking of Michelle’s sole. Michelle responded immediately with rapid foot twitching, gales of near-painful laughter while her torso twisted, throwing those weighty breasts around forcefully. Her long blond hair flew around her flushing face.

Kraci did the same. “How did you ever get her to do this? She is most ticklish!”

“I tell her, she will do hour-long tickling video, which we will sell. Then, I will not tickle Miss Breast America here any more this semester. If she does not do it, I tickle her for an hour anyway and next semester will be just like this one!”

“AH HA HA HA HA! AH HA HA HA HA! NO! AH HA HA HA HA! STOOPP!”

Arina’s story was true. Michelle dreaded doing this. She thought she might actually die if tickled for an hour. She knew some things would happen from experience. Her bladder would burst, and her bra would break, unable to withstand the 100 pounds of flesh being swung wildly. Take away the beach-ball like breasts, and Michelle was a 5’8”, 150lb, 36-25-36 girl. But once those breasts that stuck out more than 3’ from her torso, and easily curved 8 inches past her left and right sides, were accounted for, she tipped the scales at 250. She was tremendously awkward. Using stairs, running (almost impossible), opening doorways, fitting in small places, they were all challenges with her bra. But without her bra, she could be nearly helpless.

“How long do we do her feet?”

“30 more seconds”. It had been almost 2 minutes. Michelle’s head slung backwards as her laughter forced it’s way out of her throat. Sweat poured down her face, along with tears. “HA HA HA! GOT TO PEE! AHHH! AH HA HA HA HA! HA HA HA HA!”

“Do we let her go?”

“No, it will be good for video if she lose bladder control. Won’t be first time!”
Michelle barely heard that over her own laughter. She made Arina promise three things before doing this. They would not take off her bra, they would not tickle her breasts and they’d let her use the bathroom.

She fought to hold on, and made it. After 2 straight minutes of the worst foot-tickling she’d ever received, the two women stopped.

“We are now interviewing. So, Michelle Childers, have you always been so easy ticklish?”

Michelle coughed and regained her breath. “Yes…well, no, not exactly”.

Kraci asked the next question. “What is it that you mean?”

Michelle twisted in her bonds. Her breasts were still vibrating from her raucous laughter, and jiggled quite nicely beneath her too-tight tank top.

“Well, I was always ticklish, but it didn’t get so bad until I was around 12 or 13”.

“That is most strange. Most people outgrow it, but you only got worse? Do you get tickle-tortured much as kid?”

“Oh, my God yes. My sister and dad got me every day”.

“Did your mother as well?”

“Oh, gosh no. She’s INCREDIBLY ticklish. I’m sure that’s where I get it from. She got tickled all the time too. My dad could have us both rolling around on the floor just by putting a finger on us”.

Kraci walked behind Michelle. From behind, it was easy to see her breasts bulging, almost bursting, out of that tank top. “Like this?” Kraci squeezed Michelle’s sides. Michelle shrieked. Michelle’s sides were terrifically sensitive, especially just above her hips and just below her ribs. Kraci (5’10”, long black hair) squeezed, scrubbed and prodded Michelle’s sides while Arina just laughed at Michelle’s predicament.

“AHH HA HA HA HA HA! AHH HA HA HA HA HA HA! NO! AHH HAA HAAAA!”

Michelle twisted and writhed as best she could. The two minutes of foot-tickling was awful, but this was even worse. Every touch felt like it sent jolts of ticklish electricity through her body. And her sides were not even her second most-sensitive spot. Kraci turned out to be a pretty mean tickler! Michelle was practically foaming at the mouth. Her eyes were squeezed shut, her face was bright red and she just lost bladder control. It didn’t take Kraci more than 10 seconds worth of side-tickling to break her. Michelle laughed and cried at the same time. Arina stroked her soles a few times for effect.

“YAAIII HEE HEE HEE! AHH HAA HAA HAA! STOP! STOP! OH-HO-NAAAA!”

Arina was thrilled. “Oh my God! You just wet your pants! Look! Your gigantic breasts are still to be bouncing!”

“Please no more! I know I said an hour. I don’t care. Just please quit this! Let me go!”

Kraci jabbed Michelle’s sides again. Michelle jerked so hard, it was shocking. Kraci asked another question. “Arina, you are not ticklish, right?”

“That is true. When I’m a kid, my feet were very very bad, but I overcome it. You are?”

“I do not like being of tickled. It makes me very uncomfortable. This girl is terrible. You say your mother is just as bad?”

“She is. She can’t even walk barefoot on grass”. Michelle gasped as she spoke.

“What about her? Is she topheavy like you?”
“Not so much, but yes. She also has very large breasts”

Kraci ran her fingers along the side of Michelle’s right breast. The tickling sensation was unbearable, and provoked immediate laughter.

“EEEEEE HEE HEEEHEEEHEEHEEHEE! NO! YOU SAID YOU WOULDN’T!”

“Kraci, take off Michelle’s shirt”. Arina handed scissors to her companion. Michelle panicked.

“NO! YOU SAID YOU WOULDN’T! DON’T DO IT! DON’T DO IT!”

“Relax. We are not getting for your breasts. Kraci, her most sensitive place next her breasts is her belly!”

“How do we get her? These breasts go all way to her knees?”

By now, Michelle’s shirt was off. She sat there, strung up, sweating. Her very white breasts bulged from beneath her bra. It was quite a contraption, with multiple straps and even counterweights.

“Well, you just have to lift up her breast! Here, I lift, you tickle the belly!”

“AAAAHHH! Michelle screamed once she felt Arina’s hands hoist her left breast. She rolled with laughter once Kraci’s delicate, long fingers squeezed her belly. Michelle’s belly was only second to her breasts for tickle sensitivity.

“AHH HAA HAA HAA HAA HAA! WHOAA HAA HAA HAA HAA HAA HAA!”

Michelle shook and screamed as the two Eastern Europeans took turns. One would hold a breast up, exposing Michelle’s hypersensitive belly. Michelle naturally twisted away from the tickling hands. She rocked as far backwards as she could. Michelle’s belly was surprisingly strong and defined. Once Michelle lost the ability to laugh, the women stopped.

Michelle whimpered. “Oh ho ho ho no…no more…please…ha ha ha ha ha….”. She got the energy to pull herself back up.

Then she felt the straps of her bra being cut.

“No-ho! No-ho please! PLEASE! PLEASE DON’T TAKE MY BRA OFF! DON’T TICKLE ME THERE! NO-HO-HO! PLEASE!”

Kraci was confused. “Why she is so afraid?”

“Why don’t you tell her, Michelle?”

Michelle’s bra was removed. Her enormous bosom rippled and jiggled. Michelle’s arms were still tied overhead. She was horrified by what she imagined was going to happen.

“No-ho-ho…please. My breasts are too ticklish….I’ll die…EEEEEEE!” Kraci just poked her right breast. “I’ll….I’ll do anything just please don’t…”

“You tell her what can happen, or I do this….”Arina scraped Michelle’s nipples. There was no possible worse tickle on earth. Michelle also had an orgasm.

“You see Kraci? If you tickle Miss Big here in her breasts, she will have orgasm! But is not so much fun for you is it Michelle? Cootchie coo!” Arina fluttered her fingers over the tops of Michelle’s breasts. Michelle thought she might die.

Michelle screamed in anguish. Her laughter was painful, and she could not think clearly. She felt Kraci’s fingers digging into her underarms, while Arina stroked her breasts and nipples. Michelle’s body contracted with incredible force, and she just before her orgasm started, she thought about the last time she saw her mother getting tickled….

Nora Childers was shockingly beautiful even at the age of 51– a dead ringer for the actress Loni Anderson. She had an outrageous body – 38-22-38, but with gigantic, outlandish breasts. She actually wore a custom bra designed to handle the 60lbs of cumulative flesh. More than anything, Nora was terrified of being tickled. Her husband, however, loved tickling women. Nora bore the brunt of it, but her daughter Michelle got it as well. Michelle inherited several of Nora’s traits – beautiful features, extremely large breasts, and unfortunately, crippling ticklishness all over.

Nora lay on the couch, pinned down by her husband Mark. The tickling had gone on for almost 5 minutes, and Nora was in complete misery. His hands were underneath her shirt, squeezing her sides. Her face was practically purple, tears streamed from her eyes and her body ached from the prolonged, forced laughter.

Mark stopped, but before Nora knew it, he held her ankles. She caught her breath just in time to scream.

“NO! NOT MY FEET! NOT MY FEET! EEEEE! HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE!”

Nora’s feet were her most sensitive spot. When Michelle told Arina that her mother could not stand to walk barefoot on grass, she was not kidding. When Michelle lived at home, Mark would have foot-tickling contests. He would hold his wife’s and daughter Michelle’s ankles and tickle their feet simultaneously. Michelle’s feet were very sensitive, but Nora’s were off the charts.

Mark tickled Nora virtually every day, but saved her feet for special moments. It was quite a show. Nora was already pushed to the limit from the tickling of her ribs and sides. Now, she flailed wildly trying to get away.

Michelle had seen this so many times before she could not count them. She knew her mother was deathly ticklish, and she knew just how terrible such prolonged tickle-torture was. She wished she could help, but knew she’d just get tickled too. Actually, the real mystery to her was not why both she and her mother were so sensitive, but why her older sister wasn’t.

Nora did get free, but it didn’t help her very much. She was weak from the extensive tickling, and she had problems running – those huge breasts were very cumbersome. She felt badly for her daughter Michelle. Michelle was just as ticklish, and had even larger breasts. Her other daughter Helga was equally beautiful, but not nearly as topheavy nor as sensitive. Helga was moderately ticklish in her sides and on her feet, but not nearly as violently as Nora or Michelle. Helga, of course, routinely tormented her younger sister by exploiting her ticklish weakness.

Nora managed to get off the couch and run to the corner, but Mark came for her. Just seeing those pinching fingers made her cringe.

“NO! DON’T DO IT ANYMORE! NO! STOP IT! STOP IT! PLE-EEASE!”

The Loni Anderson- lookalike doubled over and held out her arms to try and protect her sensitive spots. It didn’t help, and Mark’s hands were all over her. First he squeezed under her arms.

“EEEEE!”

Then he squeezed her belly.

“EEEEE!”

Then he scrubbed her ribs right below her bulging, bouncing bosom.

“EEEE HEE HEE HEE!”

With each touch to a ticklish spot, Nora jerked violently. Her breasts flew everywhere. Finally, Mark squeezed both of those heavy, fleshy breasts – it was a torturous tickle for her, almost as bad as her feet.

Nora felt sorry for her daughter. Not only did Michelle have unusually large breasts, but they were extremely, extremely ticklish. She knew exactly how once men found out, they would never stop. She knew because that’s what happened to her.

Nora fell onto the floor. Mark sat on her lap, and stroked, squeezed and bounced Nora’s breasts. Michelle was terrified she’d get tickled too, but could not stand seeing her mother in such distress. She yelled “Stop it! Stop tickling her! You’re torturing her!”

Mark stopped. But he turned towards Michelle. She saw those wiggling fingers coming at her.

“NO DAD! DON’T! DON’T DO IT TO ME!” Michelle was 20 years old, but she knew from years of experience what was about to happen. She tried to turn and run, but her darned bosom bounced too wildly. Her dad knew exactly where to tickle her, and the second she felt those fingers wrapping around to her belly, she was rolling on the floor.

BACK TO THE PRESENT…

Kraci and Arina tickled Michelle’s breasts. The tops, the sides, the bottoms, everywhere. Michelle’s voice became very hoarse, and her lungs ached from the now-painful laughing and screaming. Every tickling touch to those gigantic, swollen glands became more and more agonizing.

She didn’t think it could get any worse. Kraci & Arina stopped. Michelle’s laughing stopped and her crying was more evident. Once she got her breath back, she asked “are you done yet?”

Arina smiled at Kraci. “Kraci, put her bra back on”.

Michelle was relieved. She thought the tickling was over, and the replacement of her bra made her feel less exposed and vulnerable. She didn’t know what Arina had in mind.

“Your bra holds your breasts together, true?”

“Yes…” Michelle’s heart rate increased as she felt Kraci fasten the bra.

“So, if something get between your breasts, they hold it in place, yes?”

“I guess so…”

“Have you seen these before? It is electric vibrator they sell in shops. One is for you, Kraci”

“Oh…what are you going to do….”

Arina and Kraci turned the vibrators on. That vibrating hum made Michelle tense. Kraci and Arina took the tools and placed them between Michelle’s breasts.

The effect was overwhelming. Michelle’s gigantic breasts did hold the vibrators in place. The tickling sensation was ghastly. Michelle screamed and shook violently, desperately trying to get the vibrators out from between her hypersensitive breasts. She looked down towards her cleavage, and saw the two vibrators, but she couldn’t shake them loose. Her breasts rippled like huge bowls of vanilla jello pudding. It was the worst thing Michelle ever felt.

“YAH! HAHAHAHAHAHA! NAAAH! HAAHAAAHAAAHAAHAA! NO!”

Michelle’s entire body rocked from her orgasm. Kraci and Arina left the vibrators in place, effectively ticking Michelle through the entire event.

“AAAAHHH! WOHH! HAAHAAHAA! HAA HAA HAA HAA HAA! AAAAH!”

Michelle's face was warped into a shape that combined forced laughter and unbelievable fear. Her mouth opened as wide as possible as she gyrated to free herself, but it wouldn't happen. Even when she could no longer breathe, her body went through the motions of laughter and her orgasms continued until she finally passed out.

Days later, her body still ached from the prolonged laughing. Her throat was sore from the screaming, and her bosom throbbed. True to her word, Arina did not tickle Michelle for the remainder of the semester.

Semesters end, though. The day the summer session began, Michelle felt two fingers jabbing her sides, and that familiar, heavily accented voice whispered in her ear. "Michelle - I have favor to ask of you..."

http://www.bearchive.com/~WoolyMoose/TiffanyPool.htm

that was really good story. :wow:
also, i know guys like big boobs but that's outrageous to have boobs that big! it's not physically possible... ... is it? :confused:

Brilliant!

Great to see a new story from you grolsch! and I loved the vibrator trap!

...now, I really should get my ass in gear and write something.

Thanks for the feedback! No, of course the breast size isn't realistic - it's more a comic-book character type than anything, but it's fun to write about. I'm glad some readers enjoy it.

Grolsch's work was always a favorite of mine. Well, it still is a favorite of mine, but we haven't heard from him in a while.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back