• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Fantasia Story: Inquisitor's request about his former girlfriend Catherine!

tklover66

TMF Novice
Hi Inquisitor, sorry for taking such a long time to complete this story. Hope you enjoy it!

Hope that the rest of you out there enjoy it too! Comments and feedback welcome :)

A Fantasia story: Catherine’s submission

Ever since Catherine experienced the thrills and joys of erotic tickling at Fantasia, she had been dreaming of a return visit. The tight bondage, the merciless tickling, the insidious vibrators… just thinking about it made her wet! She had, of course, confided in her desires for a return visit to her former boyfriend, nicknamed the Inquisitor, over email, as he was overseas. Little was she to know that The Inquisitor was more than willing to help her fulfil her desires!

Catherine unlocked the door to her apartment and let herself into the room. She slipped her heels off gladly after a long days’ work. Her business jacket was quickly unbuttoned and tossed to the sofa, and she undid the bun that kept her long blonde hair in check. She absently ran her fingers through her hair, untangling the snarls in her silky blonde mane.

As she prepared to relax, her mind wandered to the email she received from Fantasia recently. Apparently, her former boyfriend had managed to sign her up for another session! The scenario it painted had her juices going: a home invasion/burglary attempt resulted in her being taken captive and subjected to hours of merciless tickle torture! She just hoped it would be soon! In the meantime, she would just have to satisfy herself with the tickling movie she had just bought, along with some of her favourite toys.

“Well, well, if it isn’t our lucky break!” a female voice interjected from the adjoining room. Catherine whirled in amazement at finding someone else in her apartment. The intruder was dressed in a sexy black leather suit with a matching hood to cover her face. Catherine realized that she had seen a similar looking suit the last time she was at Fantasia! Could this be her lucky night? Before she could react, a second set of hands came up from behind her and a drug-sodden cloth clamped across her face. “Nighty-night, my pretty pussycat,” the first intruder smirked.

Catherine awoke to find herself bound to the armchair in her living room. A sexy red ballgag was in her mouth, rendering her helpless. Her arms were bound behind her back, arched behind the back rest of her armchair as well, thrusting her proud breasts forward, straining magnificently against her white blouse. Her hardened nipples could be seen easily through the thin fabric of her blouse. Her knees were bound to the front legs of her chair, while her ankles were tied to the back legs of her chair. This position kept her leaning slightly forward in the chair, unable to move very much. It also made her short skirt hike up her thighs, exposing a pair of sexy black panties.

“Ah, our plaything awakens,” the second intruder purred. “You may address me as Mistress Anna.”

“And I am Mistress Heather,” the first intruder introduced herself. “We were thinking that the owner of this apartment is one kinky lady,” she teased, holding up a mixture of toys taken from Catherine’s bedroom. The magic wand vibrator with G-spot attachment, the eroscillator, a rampant rabbit vibrator, and an egg-shaped vibrator.
“And we also found the kink that this owner gets off!” Mistress Anna enthused, holding up the tickling video that Catherine had just purchased. “Well then, let’s share in the fun and games together, shall we?” She popped the disc into the player and switched the TV on. The screen flickered to life, and the soon, sounds of tortured laughter emanated from the TV as the show started. On screen, a gorgeous brunette was being tickled by two males mercilessly.

Mistress Anna took a stool and sat in front of Catherine’s legs, while Mistress Heather sat behind Catherine. Mistress Anna gently stroked a single finger along Catherine’s pussy through her panties, while she teased their helpless plaything. “Now, which wonderful toy should I use on our pussycat here?”

“Whatever you choose, just pass me the egg-shape vibrator now!” Mistress Heather chuckled. “Those lovely boobs are just begging for some stimulation!” And so, within seconds, Catherine was writhing helplessly in forced pleasure, watching the tickling taking place on the video as Mistress Heather expertly applied the egg-shaped vibrator to her breasts, pressing it firmly against her breasts and running it round in slow, lazy circles. Mistress Anna applied the magic wand vibrator to her pussy. “Mmm, I can’t wait to get the clothes off this lovely pussycat, then we can really get started on her!”

Half and hour and 5 orgasms later, Catherine was still in the same chair, but now, her blouse was unbuttoned and her lace brasserie pulled down to her waist. Her panties were pulled the side, exposing her dripping pussy. Mistress Anna had attached the g-spot attachment to the magic wand vibrator, and sank its full length up Catherine’s pussy, the curved horn of the attachment resting perfectly against her g-spot. The powerful vibrations carried right to her g-spot, driving her relentlessly towards another orgasm.

Meanwhile, Mistress Heather was having fun running the eroscillator around Catherine’s left breast, while lightly tickling her right breast, all the while making soft “kootchie kootchie” sounds. The video was still running, with the poor girl on film laughing hysterically and pleading for mercy.

“Mmm, yes, you’d love to be in that position, wouldn’t you, tickle slut?” Mistress Anna taunted Catherine, prodding the vibrator along her g-spot to devastating effect. Catherine screamed helplessly into her gag as she climaxed yet again under the expert stimulation of the two dominatrixes. Finally, the show came to an end, and the vibrator torture ceased. Catherine slumped semi-conscious in the chair, panting heavily for breath. Her breasts rose and fell raggedly in time with her breathing.

They took advantage of her helplessness to undo her bonds and drag her to the bedroom for more fun and games. Within minutes, Catherine was bound in a kneeling position on her bed, her ankles tied to her thighs. Her arms were bound together and bent behind her head. Her gag was removed to allow her to beg and plead.

Mistress Anna began to lightly tickle Catherine’s sides, using a fluttery finger stroke to raise lines of ticklish agony on the helpless captive. “Ahhhaaahhaa, no more, please no more!” Catherine pleaded to her captors. “I can’t take this anymore!” she squealed through her giggles.

Mistress Heather’s fingers went straight to Catherine’s yielding pussy and began to gently frig the helpless plaything, making her moan and gasp with pleasure through the tickling. “Ummmm, I think you’re lying to us!” Mistress Heather chided Catherine. “Just look how easily your pussy gobbles up my fingers, and just look at how wet you are!” she teased. “Tell you what, if you prevent yourself from cumming within the next 5 minutes, then we’ll stop what we’re doing and set you free!”

At that, Mistress Anna rested her fingertips upon Catherine’s underarms and used a light brush stroke to stimulate the bound beauty. “AAHHHHAAAA!!! NO PLEASE!!! PLEASE STOP THIS!!!” Catherine pleaded, unable to dislodge the tickling fingers in her underarms, nor the diddling fingers in her pussy. Then Mistress Anna’s warm, wet tongue circled Catherine’s left inner ear, adding more tickling stimulation to the overwhelmed girl. To make matters worse (or better) Mistress Heather used her free hand to lightly tickle Catherine’s left breast, while using her mouth to suckle Catherine’s right nipple. “AAARRRRGGGHHHHH!!! NNNOOOOOO!!! PLEASE NO MORE NO MORE NO MORE!!! I’M GONNA EXPLODE!!!” Catherine wailed out helplessly, unable to hold back the intense orgasm crashing through her sexy body.

Before she could coast down from the powerful climax, her underarms erupted with a merciless tickling assault, as Mistress Anna sank her fingers deep into the hollows and wiggled away gleefully. Mistress Heather quickly attacked Catherine’s feet, raking her nails rapidly along the trapped soles. Then a warm mouth on each side of her slim waist fastened on and started to blow raspberries. Catherine was lost in the white hot ecstasy-cum-agony of the merciless tickle torture. She had no idea how long the tickling went on for, but even after it stopped, she was still giggling and panting helplessly.

“Uuummm, looks like you really enjoyed that,” Mistress Anna teased. “I think you want to play some more!”

“Nnnnooooo!!!! Please no more, I can’t take this anymore! Please, I beg you!” Catherine pleaded helplessly.

Mistress Anna began to frig her again, making her moan and cry out with sexual pleasure. “If you want us to stop, then don’t you dare cum in the next 5 minutes!” Mistress Heather began to gently tickle Catherine’s soles, adding the tickling stimulation to her pleasure. Mistress Anna used her free hand to tease Catherine’s left nipple, trapping the swollen nub between thumb and forefinger, and gently rolling it.

“AARRGGGGHHHH!!! AAARRRGGGGGHHHHHH!! NOOOOOO!! CUMMING!!!!” Catherine screamed out as she climaxed again. Her belly erupted with ticklish sensations as Mistress Heather worked the belly with deep tickling strokes, while Mistress Anna began to knead her knees, working slowly but surely upwards towards her devastatingly ticklish bikini line. A mouth was fastened to each breast, adding more pleasurable torments to the merciless tickling taking place.

Catherine was panting for breath, her eyes glazed with all the orgasms she was forced to experience. “More?” Mistress Heather smirked at her, and began to frig her, while Mistress Anna lightly tickled her sensitized belly gently.

“NNNNNOOOOOOO!!!!”

Catherine was bound in the bathtub, her arms secured to the taps, with her legs spread apart and hanging out of the tub, leaving her buttocks slightly raised. Mistress Anna and Mistress Heather were in the bathtub together with their plaything. Catherine was writhing helplessly in her bonds, soft whimpering moans coming from her mouth. They had secured the rampant rabbit vibrator to her pussy, leaving the rotating head firmly inside her pussy, while making sure the vibrating rod pressed firmly against her clitoris. A quick bit of rope work ensured that the vibrator would not be falling out from her pussy until her two devious captors decided otherwise.

“Well, before we end for the night, I think our lovely toy here needs a good shower,” Mistress Anna said. She turned on the hose and began to spray down Catherine’s bound body, making it glisten with the water. Mistress Heather then squeezed a generous amount of liquid soap all over Catherine’s body, and soon both captors were leisurely working the soap into a pleasant lather over Catherine’s helpless body. Catherine moaned and gasped with pleasure at this sexy molestation of her defenceless body, while the rampant rabbit vibrator lived up to its name and was rampantly stimulating her to greater heights of pleasure.

Then a myriad of brushes came into play, from toothbrushes to scrubbing brushes. It didn’t take Catherine long to figure out what the brushes were meant for! “WWWHHAAAAHHHAAAAHH!!!” Catherine howled with hysterical laughter as her captors applied the brushes with formidable skill. Mistress Heather used a scrubbing brush on Catherine’s underarms, while a toothbrush diligently scrubbed away at her breasts. Meanwhile, Mistress Anna used a scrubbing brush upon Catherine’s feet to great effect. The brushes traveled all across Catherine’s bound body, tickling to great effect, while the vibrator between her pussy kept the orgasms coming and coming.

It was indeed, a fitting climax to the evening!

The end

that was really good, but where's mine? Nimala and Kelsey need another round at Fantasia. :D
also, anna and heather should be pleased with this one, being that they were the tormentors in this story. lol! :D

Exceptional story, we thought an instant classic!

"that was really good, but where's mine? Nimala and Kelsey need another round at Fantasia.
also, anna and heather should be pleased with this one, being that they were the tormentors in this story. lol! "
Pussycat?
Love,
Anna and Heather
P.S Lovely story, well written, we loved the psychotic torturers!!!!!!!! Never stop writing tklover66, your skill is badly in demand! (Which means you're desperatedly needed!!!!!!) Magnificent tale! An incorporation of true helpless, desire, lust and tickling. Just glorious!

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back