• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Andrew McCarthy and Kim Cattral

GirlWhoLikes2Laugh

4th Level Orange Feather
A while back a movie called Mannequin that came out in 1987 starring Andrew McCarthy and Kim Cattral, I'm pretty sure there were a couple of tickling scenes. There was one scene where you hear them both laughing while in the department store while in a tent, you don't actually see them tickling but you get the idea. Another scene is where she puts ice down his pants onto his manhood and he gets her back by tickling her and they have a tickle fight.

I think this is correct. Please correct me if I'm wrong. I really did like this movie. :rolleyes:

I think that's cool that you know him. How did you meet him luv2Btickled? Just curious. I think that I am right about the tickling scenes in that movie.

It was a great movie. :bump:

Through a friend. I cant really say too much more or I'd give out info about myself I dont want people to know about.

I remember this clip from when I was younger, It was one of the earlier (I am pretty sure I had seen a few before this) but one of the earlier tickling scenes I saw. If anyone has a clip of it, that would be amazing. VERY pretty ticklee.

The scene in the department store tent tickling wasn't "Mannequin". It was a movie called "Career Opportunities" and it is Jennifer Connelly being tickled by Frank Whaley. It's a scene that has never gotten much talk here on the forums, but i always liked it because from her laughing it's obviously very real and I always had quite the crush on Jennifer Connelly.

laughmistress said:
The scene in the department store tent tickling wasn't "Mannequin". It was a movie called "Career Opportunities" and it is Jennifer Connelly being tickled by Frank Whaley. It's a scene that has never gotten much talk here on the forums, but i always liked it because from her laughing it's obviously very real and I always had quite the crush on Jennifer Connelly.

Actually, this scene DOES happen in "Mannequin". It very may well happen in the movie you stated as well, but it occurs in this movie, too. Andrew and Kim spend the entire nighttime hours that the dept store is closed messing around in the different departments playing dress-up and goofing off, and at one point wind up in a campground tent display, inside the tent, giggling and wrestling and getting 'romantically intimate'. I do believe (if my memory from this movie serves correctly) that in the midst of this scene, the security guard (that Iluv2B mentioned above) hears the commotion, runs to the tent with his dog, pulls back the flaps, and sees Andrew in there with a lifeless mannequin. Thus confirming his beliefs that Andrew is an eccentric lunatic.

Mimi

captain harris? from police academy?? i know michael winslow personally :bump: seriously..

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back