• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Burger King commercial .... m/f , ub

Soda Bobinski

Verified
Burger King has a new commercial out that advertises their new "chicken fries" ..... near the middle of what is probably a 30 second spot , there are two couples eating these fries ....... the asian guy in one of the couples grabs the hip/rib area of his asian girlfriend/wife & tickles her for a couple seconds ...... she laughs & laughs cute ........ nice little mainstream scene!

sounds vaguely familiar. I think i might have seen it. Couldn't have been TOO recent, tho, since recently all BK commericials are advertising Star Wars, lol

Well .... actually ......

EmSeeSquared said:
sounds vaguely familiar. I think i might have seen it. Couldn't have been TOO recent, tho, since recently all BK commericials are advertising Star Wars, lol

...... the commercial is VERY recent ........ I just saw it the day before I posted ....... so , keep yer eyes peeled.

I just can't picture what those fries look like.

Speaking of fast food commercials with tickling,the 1979 McDoanlds commerical(that appeared during the Fall of that year)was a real classic,replete with that buried-in-sand girl happily getting her wiggling feet tickled by two lone hands with wiggling fingers,which makes me wish that I would have had a VCR during that time.

so THAT'S the year that one's from. a Mainsteam list said it was from "a million years ago", and i always thought "what's THAT mean? the 60s?" lol. wish i was around to have seen it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back