• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True High School Tickle - Some Adult Content

FFT32

Verified
It was my senior year of high school, I had just went through a rough break up with a girl I had been seeing steady since 7th grade. She was a great girl who went along with my foot/tickle fetish. But, some fat-assed freind of her's convinced her that she wasted prime dating years with just one guy and made her decide to go out and "play the field" so to speak.

I was in pretty bad shape because of this. A friend of mine who's parents were away on vacation decided to have a party and I went more out of habit than desire. Boy am I glad I did!

There was a girl there, Michelle who was a junior... She was a short and very cute little thing standing only 5' 2" tall with shoulder length blone hair and what I would later discover is very tiny (and sensitive) size four feet. My only interaction with her prior to the party was an American Lit class we had together eariler in the year. I sat in front of her and we engaged in mild chit-chat, nothing major.

Now here I was, sitting by my self on a sofa in my friends basement drinking a beer. The party was in full swing and occupied just about every room in the house and dopey me was sitting alone.

Two girls came down the stairs and started looking around, one of them was Michelle. They noticed me sitting on the sofa and said hi and I said hi back. Michelle asked if I was sitting down here all by myself and I answered yes. I told her that I was getting ready to go and that I did not feel much like being at a party. She asked if I was depressed about the break up (word had spread by this point) and I said yes.

Michelle sat on the sofa to my left and placed her legs in my lap. Her friend immediately said "Michelle" as if she was scholding her. "Relax" she told her friend, I just want to cheer him up. She explained. "Well, she if off to a great start." I thought! Michelle looked at me with an adorable smile and asked, "You know what really cheers me up?" and with that she shuffled her feet in my lap which brought on another verbal protest from her friend. "No, what cheers you up? I replied as I placed a hand on top of each of her legs down by the ankles.

"I am really ticklish, tickling always cheers me up." "Uh, excuse me! Did I just hear this cute little girl who playfully put her feet on the lap of a foot tickling nut say she likes to be tickled?!?" I just simply smiled at her, unlaced her tennis shoes and pulled those off. Her friend was really protesting at this point and warned Michelle that her boyfriend was upstairs. I did not know enough about this girl to know that she had a boyfriend, what I did know is that I had a pair of feet on my lap that I was very close to seeing bare and tickling so I just forged ahead and peeled off her socks.

Michelle had very cute and tiny size four feet! They were so cute, I placed my right hand flat on the bottom of both feet an almost covered them with one hand. Her feet were very soft and I very slowly ran my fingertips on her soles and arches working my way under her toes every few strokes. Michelle was ticklish, she tightened up right away and muffled a few giggles which became full giggles after a few seconds of tickling, but she did not move her feet away. "Oh my god I love it! That tickles!" came out of her mouth which prompted her friend who was watching the whole time to give up and retreat upstairs.

I was suddenly very "Cheerful" and tickled her feet as skillfully as I could. I really concentrated on making each touch as ticklish as possible! Slow teasing tickling with light finger tips over her arches and soles and under her toes got her squirming and gigling and a full finger deep in the middle of her soles tickling got her fighting to stay on the sofa and laughing her ass off!

I kept switching between the two styles for about 15-min and finally stopped because my pants were becomming very tight and uncomfortable and I had to shift my position. Michelle placed one of her tiny bare feet on top of my bulge and teasingly said "I think we have a little problem here" To which I said "yeah". "Maybe I can help" she said. I did not answer her, I just smiled from ear to ear!

She asked me to stand up and she un-buttoned and un-zipped my jeans and pulled them down along with my under pants in one motion. "looks like some one else likes tickling too!" She said. "Your feet are awsome, I love tickling them!" I said and I know that sounds very corny but I was caught up in the moment! She had me sit back down and she put her bare feet around my manhood and started a very nice foot-job. It felt fantastic! I reached down and continued to tickle her feet while she worked me over.

I could not take that! The combination tickling bare feet while they were touching me at the same time was too over powering and I shot a load all over the place! Michelle continued to rub her tiny bare feet on me even after I was drained which caused me to burst out laughing because it was very sensitive and ticklish for me. We cleaned up as best we could and went up stairs.

Her friend shot dagger eyes at her, but we did not respond to her. A few people asked where we had come from and we said we were just hanging downstairs. My buddy who was hosting the party said I looked like I was feeling better. To which I smiled and said "Yeah dude", "I'm feeling just fine!"

I assumed Michelle and I were done for the moment so I mingled and she mingled. I was again thinking about going home when she came up to me again and smiled and said "I really enjoyed our play time." To which I responded "any time, any place." Michelle smiled real big and said "How about a quick little tickle right now?" "Oh my god" I thought, can this be real!? She lead me into the bathroom and we sat on the floor in the dark. I removed her shoes and socks again and tickled her sweet little feet. I also kissed her and tickled and kissed her nipples as well.

We were very much caught up in the moment and were about to make love right there! Michelle asked me to give her a good foot tickle before we started making love so I grabbed her feet and really laid into her! She laughed very loud and we were in our own bliss, so much so that we did not realize how much noise we were making! Some poeple herd the laughing and came into the bathroom! We were to excited to lock the freaking door! They saw both of us stripped down with her laying on her back and me holding her feet up in the air tickling away!

Needless to say it was an embarassing moment! Several coments were made and eventually the door was closed. We did not care at that point and made love anyway. Afterwards, we had to endure the teasing and ribbing from everyone for being busted. So what, I had no regrets!

I was a little fearful of being teased about the tickling. You know how high school friends can be!? There was some mild teasing but it was not as bad as I feared. Michelle and I had several additional encounters that were mind blowing! I even discovered that one of the people who caught us that first night, a very cute blonde, shared my fetish for feet and tickling.

But that is another story...

Last edited:
Awesome story. Sounded like it brought you out of your "breakup coma". Michelle sounds like a cool playmate. But you've got to tell us about the blond who shares your feet/tickle fetish as well.

Fantastic tale of high school tail!

Post some more, dude. I enjoyed reading this one quite a bit. :xpulcy:

Great experience on all fronts, bud. I loved it! Please post more! Thanks!

Mitch

More to come...

I am very glad to see all of the views and nice feedback. I will post the second encounter I had with one of the witnesses from this story soon.

age and feet

how old were u and michelle at that party?

Also didnt her boyfriend find out?

fetish

did michelle already no about your fetish? because its kid of random for a girl to put her feet on your lap and tell you that she likes tickling or did michelle really have a tickling fetish?

I posted this so long ago, I am surprised at the recent feed back, pretty cool!

We were both in highschool at the time 16-17 years old. She did not know about my fetish. But I had to assume that she either had one or just like using her feet to please/tease.

I never wrote the next part, I should consider it...?

Good bump!

I really enjoyed re-reading this story. You definitely should post more of your adventures with Michelle, and any others you wish to share.

Love it!!

I wanna read about the blonde and about more experiences with Michelle. Did she know about ur fetish before hand??

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back