• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Little Prince

WallStreet

2nd Level Red Feather
Once upon a time there was a little prince. He was a good little tyke but he liked to tell fibs. He went to the court yard outside of his castle and told the villagers that he had Britney Spears tied up in his dungeon and that he'd been tickling her for hours. He invited them all to come to the dungeon and tickle her. When the villagers got to the dungeon all they saw was the empty torture rack.
"Oh, she must have gotten away" said the little prince.
The villagers left the dungeon dissapointed, but the prince reassured them "Perhaps I'll get another celebrity into the dungeon. Then we can ALL tickle her."
The villagers were happy to hear this. A few days later the prince once again went outside to talk to the villagers. "Hey everybody, I captured Jennifer Lopez and I've been tickling her for hours. Come into the dungeon and we can ALL tickle her." The villagers all ran to the dungeon but again found nothing but an empty torture rack. "Shucks, she must have gotten away" said the little creep..I mean prince.
Once again the villagers left the dungeon dissapointed. One of the kingdom's royal residents, the Duke of Dig Dug, pulled the little prince aside and said "I hope you're not pulling our legs. If you keep bringing people into the dungeon for nothing they'll think you're a liar and never believe you again" The little prince said "Oh no...I wouldn't do that".
A few days later he once again went to the villagers. This time he said "Hey, I've captured Jessica Alba. She's in the dungeon waiting to be tickled" The villagers looked doubtful and no one wanted to follow him into the dungeon. The prince pleaded "No, No, it's true. Jessica Alba is tied up in the dungeon" The villagers once again went to the dungeon, and once again found nothing. "She must have gotten away" said the prince. The villagers all called him a little bullshit artist and they left the dungeon in disgust. The Duke of Dig Dug said "They'll never believe you again".
Many days past and no one would talk to the prince. Then one day he heard a knock on the castle door. He opened the door and much to his surprise it was Britney Spears. She said "Hello little fellow. I have my convertible out back and I was wondering if you wanted to sit in it with me while I dangled my barefeet over the back seat chairs".
The prince gulped and said "Sure I would".
The prince and Britney Spears went out to her convertible and she removed her shoes. She dangled her bare feet over the seats. The little creep...I mean prince grabbed them and tickled them as furiously as he could. "AAAAHHHH!!HA HA HA HA STOP! HA HA HA HA I'M SO TICKLISH! AHA HA HA HA!" Britney flopped back which only made her more helpless. The prince thought to himself how proud the villagers would be when they heard this. He took his pointed finger and ran it up and down the middle of Britney's sole "AHAHAHAHAHA!!STOP IT PLEASE! HAHAHAHAHA!" As Britney gasped for air the little prince ran to get the villagers. He ran to the middle of the village square and yelled "I've tickled Britney Spears! She's behind the castle in a convertible! I've captured Britney Spears" The villagers looked disgusted as they surrounded the little prince. The Duke of Dig Dug said "We warned you about bullshitting us you little bastard. Now you'll pay the price". They dragged him to the dungeon and locked him in a room. The only thing in the room was a computer. The prince figured at least he could go to the TMF and post some more bullshit stories, but when he turned on his computer he realized that the villagers had rigged it so that the only site he could log onto was Psycho's new religous site.
THE END
----------------
Before any of you try to locate this kingdom I should inform you that I made the whole story up. Well, I made most of it up.
I hope that those who are "in the loop" enjoyed this story. Those who arent "in the loop" probably have no idea what I'm talking about and are thinking "What a crappy story". Unfortunately, those who are "in the loop" also had to endure several crappy stories.

That was hilarious!

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go eat my vegetables for dinner.

Oh Man, was that cool! An interesting take on the old "Cry Wolf" tale.

Too bad he had to pick Jessica Alba to lie about.....

(By the way, I'm not in "the loop", but I enjoyed it on it's own.)

I'm glad you all liked my story. Some of the replies were just as funny as the story itself. The fact that Dave2112 liked the story without even being in the loop makes me think that I should write stories regularly. However, the newly instated Golden Rule would cause me to compromise my story content. I'm sure Myriads will be glad to hear that I'm retiring my pen. This thread will not be complete until DDD gives his input.

Nice, like ice, or brice... uh..... lice....mice? ah, christ.

Suh weet! i am in the loop, and it be damn funny! a moral cautionary tale with no moral! what will you think of next!!!
how is old Psych, anywho?

hahahahahahahaha, excellent story, i used to talk to the "prince" on instant messanger, *sigh* if you coulda only heard what i was told then, even more outrageous then anything he posted on here:wow:

TickleStud

Funny story indeed. I'm trying to get ahold of this kid. Turns out if what he put as his city is right, i'm only 20 miles away. May be if i get ahold o him i could have a chat with this "wolf crying" kid.....

p.s. Very funny, but dont you think its kinda mean?

When is this kid going to learn that we're hip to his lack of punctuation.
The intentions on this story were humor and entertainment, so no, I DONT think it's mean.
Have you ever heard that when people go to heaven they are given back everything they ever lost in life, you know, money, cigarette lighters, tapes. When Vegeta gets back all of his lost puncuations it will be a box full of something like this:
''''''''''''''',,,,,,,,,,,,,,,""""""":::::::::::::

I just recently followed the rest of this thread after my initial post.

This is such a damn hoot!!!!!

I can't believe that someone would actually think we'd believe....oh never mind, you get the point.

I don't really think this breaks the Golden Rule, because a certain village kid brought it upon himself. It's not really mean, but let's just make sure it doesn't get that way, so Myr doesn't come in and squash us all.:D

Anyway, Wallstreet you should really write more. I loved the whole style. And please put me on your list when you decide to release a certain tape....one thing i would LOVE to be "in the loop" on.:devil:

Now, I have to get back to my basement. Jessica Alba is starting to scream and I really need to put a new gag in. She bit through the last one with all the insane tickling I did to after following her, overpowering her 75 bodygaurds, dragging her through town, tying her up in my cellar.......:D

You'd better hurry, Biscuit, my friend.

Jessica is about "used-up". And with Jennifer Lopez, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Rachel Lee Cook, Tara Reid and Shannon Elizabeth all screaming like crazy...I'm going to have to let them go soon.

Don't worry about me though. I told them that if they ever tell anyone, something bad would happen. That should work.

:D :D

Dear WS--

Sorry for the delay in responding--I just came back last night from a week out of town.

I'm truly honored for the cameo appearance, and now let's remember, (wavy lines, wavy lines)...back...back...back...

...there were villagers who believed and kept faith with the little Prince even after 3 or 4 or 5 episodes. When he fled (?) the kingdom, the faithful raved against the likes of the Duke and against others of a more vociferous nature, moaning and wailing the loss of a true ticking hero from our midst.

Gentlemen and Ladies, let's raise a glass in salute of the Truth in Tickling Act of 2001...

dig dug

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back