• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My girlfriend Julie and her feet

bob07

I must share with you the relationship I have with my girlfriend Julie and how her gorgeous feet have had a profound impact on our sex life. Julie's feet are about a 6-1/2, flawless with perfectly shaped toes and incredibly soft, and she is violently ticklish. Only through patience and trust have I been able to actually touch her feet. I explained to her that tickling and orgasm are very similar reactions for a woman in that she experiences an increase in pulse, becomes very wet, and experiences strong spasms. She allows me to play with feet and I can't tell you the hours I have spent exploring her tickle zone - the area just below the ball of her foot extending to the heel and along the side. This gorgeous stretch of pink skin is mottled with pink wrinkles. We sit on the couch and I just run a fingertip over this area very softly while she clamps her hand over her mouth and only her bulging eyes tell me when it is too much. I will share with you an evening we repeat often.... She dresses in sheer black nylons with a garter belt and we head out for dinner at a nice restaurant, one with long tablecloths. We we get settled she takes off one shoe and places her silky smooth foot firmly on my crotch. I clamp my knees on her leg to hold her tight and during dinner, and proceed to play with her foot. The sight her pouty lips knowing I will tickle her when the waiter arrives gives me a woody the size of Cleveland. She is adorable trying to hold back laughter. By the time we finish dinner she is ready for anything. We get home and I sit on the couch with her facing me sitting on top of me with her legs under her so that her nyloned feet are positioned on my inner thighs facing upward. We don't move around a lot, I just enter her and start exploring her tickle zone with my fingers. We lock lips in a deep penetrating kiss and the only movement we make is her squirming as I tickle her feet. Well as you can imagine in no time she is off the deep end.... when she loses it and starts to climax she throws her head back and starts to shudder. The sight of her mouth torn open in a silent scream is too much and I drop a load in her as she shudders through several powerful spasms until she just collapses on top of me.

your g/f and her feet

Boy, some people have all the fun!!!! You're one lucky dog!

Bob! Go, man!! Keep going! Sounds like you've got yourself a really fun girlfriend! Definitely continue to post about her! Is she a brunette or blonde? How long have you been guys together? Do you ever tickle her upperbody? Etc!!!

Bob, congrats on having someone so special. There is something completely different about being in a relationship where tickling is explored. I wish you two all the luck in the world, in tickling and just in general.:cool:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back