• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Today at Work

Abellytickler1980

TMF Master
Things just keep getting better and better at work! Today, I tickled a girl that was waiting to come into work while I was on break. She was stretching and her shirt came out of her pants and her stomach was exposed. I happened to catch a glimpse, but she caught me catching a glimpse and said, "Don't look at my stomach!" I pretended not to know what she was talking about and pretended not to look as she continued to stay in this position, but she noticed still and urged me to stop staring at her bare stomach. I then slid over to her, she still being stretched out and raked my fingers across her belly and she giggled a little. She then tried to get up, but I grabbed her by the waist, laid her on the bench stretched outward so her belly would be bare and I tickled the crap out of her tummy!!!! :bouncybou After I tortured her for a few minutes, I decided to lightly massage her belly to see what kind of response I would get. Light giggles she gave so I put my finger in her bellybutton and she busted out laughing again!!! Eventually she was out of breath and I had to go home since my shift was over.

I sure like going to work. Tickling is the next best thing to getting a paycheck.

bellytickler200 said:
I sure like going to work. Tickling is the next best thing to getting a paycheck.

I hope so, because in today's politically charged climate, you probably won't be getting the latter one much longer... :)

Regards,

TK

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back