• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What I saw at the Boobie Bar Tonight!!!

RegularGuy321

I saw this really hot dancer....brunette, about 5 foot 2 inches tall, she wore these black glasses......kind of like a secretary...she was HOT! She also had these open-toed heels on her feet.

Anyway, as she is making her rounds collecting dollar bills from the gentlemen sitting at the bar, I see her talking to this guy and giggling and shaking her head "no". I got closer to see what was going on. He was asking if he could put the dollar bill in her shoe, and she was saying "no way......my feet are too ticklish."

Well needless to say, she finally put her foot up on the bar, and he slid the dollar down between her toes and the shoe. This process took only 5 seconds, but she was laughing hysterically the entire 5 seconds. It was really amazing.

I'm thinking of going back one night to try it for myself............

Some years ago, I was at this strip bar in Jersey......it was called the "Naval Base". They had a stage with a shower. This dancer, who called herself "Dakota" was dancing around barefoot and amost totally naked. She was collecting her dollars and when she got to me, I asked her if I could place it between her toes. She shivered a bit and then turned her back to me and was sort of lying down like in a push-ups position and extended her leg and foot right to me and I slid the bill down the back of her leg and then down her foot from heel to her toes and she laughed and scrunced her toes tightly and pulled away a bit but re extended her leg and foot and I ran the bill again and slid it between her toes. She fell onto her chest then rolled over on her back and got up. She commented to me saying that was different and said something like "you're bad", with a smile on her face.
:feets:

TTD

Hey was Dakota a blonde?

Hey TTD,

Was this Dakota you speak of a blonde! If so I may have tickled her at Delilah's Den in South Amboy. Ahhhh to reminise(sp) about the Gogo bar days. I'm suprised we don't hear more stories about Gogo bar tickling. I found it to be the perfect place to tickle pretty feet. Unfortunately the best place to do it is during private dances and that can get pricey! Delilah's was the best place, I had 3 or 4 girls that I would tickle regularly there.......and the girls loved it, considering what they had to do normally.

Alas my gogo bar days are over.......I have my own private ticklee now....much happier....

Giantfan

Giantfan said:
Hey TTD,

Was this Dakota you speak of a blonde! If so I may have tickled her at Delilah's Den in South Amboy. Ahhhh to reminise(sp) about the Gogo bar days. I'm suprised we don't hear more stories about Gogo bar tickling. I found it to be the perfect place to tickle pretty feet. Unfortunately the best place to do it is during private dances and that can get pricey! Delilah's was the best place, I had 3 or 4 girls that I would tickle regularly there.......and the girls loved it, considering what they had to do normally.

Alas my gogo bar days are over.......I have my own private ticklee now....much happier....

Giantfan

Not a BLONDE blonde but a sandy blonde. Almost brown. Short hair just below her neck. Short. Like around 5'5". Very tight very cute.

I used to go to the Naval Base alot. It was a cool hang out. Not a trampy place and everyone there was very friendly.
There was another one called Pandas.......in North Bergen. There were a few that were pretty cool .......I forget the names but they were in Moonachie I think. Used to go there for lunch when I worked in that area.

TTD

Sports bar

When I was at the bar talking to friends behind me there was some, collage
kids. and two boys picked up one of the girls leg. And a neither boy got
a bottle of beer then pulled her shoe off, and pured the beer on her foot. My
friend told me and i turned around to look then i got up walked over and started to licking her foot. And the boys pured more beer on the girls foot.
And the more beer they pured the more i licked. And the girl was laughing vary hard. So i think she was ticklish. And i really love to tickle females.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back