• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question about proctologists

tickleteasing

Verified
Why do people become them I mean can you imagine being a proctologist and being all PASSIONATE about your work and I MEAN REALLY REALLY REALLY love your job. SO much so that you talk about it in the morning, at lunch, at dinner, to complete strangers on the subway, when your ordering dinner and have a pen handy you make drawings of things you did that day at the job. I mean you love your job so much that you literrally are jumping up and down like Richard Simmons doing a workout video every time someone comes in to see you. To make it even worse you use PUPPETS to ease the patients anxiety and one of your puppets is a man wearing a mining helmet holding a shove

That's so funny! lol. And my oldest son is a physician. He is doing his residency in orthopedic surgery, and just to give him a hard time, the head and other doctors have repeatedly given him the hemorrhoid surgeries....so much that they recently started calling him Dr. Ass. (It doesn't bother him any more, but it's not his field, and has been like an "initiation." ) Even proctologists are working in greater depth than that.

Hey, this world is full of assholes, so a proctologist will never run out of work... :D

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back