• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A question for brave brave men(Men and women both read)

tickleteasing

Verified
If your a brave man read this
Ok its 2 am and you hear someone screaming at you waking you up
you look down and its your penis and testacles looking at you straight in the eye. This is what it is saying to you:
"I have a bit of a problem see I am not detachable and the only way for me to go is for you to remove me with a knife or with surgery so I have a few things to say to you. Me and your girlfriend talk about you behind your back we both HATE YOU and wish you would just cut me off. Now I know the only way to get rid of me is to cut me off so I am going to make you a deal. You either cut me off right now or I will make your life SOOOOO excruciatingly miserable that you will be going to the doctor BEGGING for them to saw me off. I will yell out sexual come ons to other men when your at the restroom at work, LOL I might even do it when I am standing next to them at a urinal. I will tell all the people on the bus that your impotent(wether its true or not). I am going to get you fired by talking during meetings LMAO!!!! I might even make you wet yourself when you talk to the boss LOL!!!!! If that does not work no urine is coming out of me, thats right its going to get FULLLER and FULLLER and eventually the pressure will be unbearable MUAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! Go on take that knife over there and cut me off now CUT ME OFF NOW DO IT LOL DO IT LMAO DO IT WIMP DO IT LOL!!!!! Here is the question DO YOU CHOP IT OFF???? Or do you try and endure whatever humiliation your penis wants to put you through? Also for the curious women the question is how would you handle a man who is having a difficult relationship with his penis like this?

I've never met a guy who WASN'T in love with his own penis. :jester:
XOXO

tickleteasing said:
Also for the curious women the question is how would you handle a man who is having a difficult relationship with his penis like this?

I'm speechless about what I just read but I'm posting a reply to further my post count anyways

If your a brave man read this
Ok its 2 am and you hear someone screaming at you waking you up
you look down and its your penis and testacles looking at you straight in the eye. This is what it is saying to you:
"I have a bit of a problem see I am not detachable and the only way for me to go is for you to remove me with a knife or with surgery so I have a few things to say to you. Me and your girlfriend talk about you behind your back we both HATE YOU and wish you would just cut me off. Now I know the only way to get rid of me is to cut me off so I am going to make you a deal. You either cut me off right now or I will make your life SOOOOO excruciatingly miserable that you will be going to the doctor BEGGING for them to saw me off. I will yell out sexual come ons to other men when your at the restroom at work, LOL I might even do it when I am standing next to them at a urinal. I will tell all the people on the bus that your impotent(wether its true or not). I am going to get you fired by talking during meetings LMAO!!!! I might even make you wet yourself when you talk to the boss LOL!!!!! If that does not work no urine is coming out of me, thats right its going to get FULLLER and FULLLER and eventually the pressure will be unbearable MUAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! Go on take that knife over there and cut me off now CUT ME OFF NOW DO IT LOL DO IT LMAO DO IT WIMP DO IT LOL!!!!! Here is the question DO YOU CHOP IT OFF???? Or do you try and endure whatever humiliation your penis wants to put you through? Also for the curious women the question is how would you handle a man who is having a difficult relationship with his penis like this?

What the fuck have you been smoking? And where can I get some?

What the fuck have you been smoking? And where can I get some?

^
What this guy said.

And... seriously, OP, you were going to "masterbate" after posting that stuff, right...?

;)

As an aside: my "man-piece" does definitely NOT speak like that.

:dancingbanana:

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back