• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TMF:Celebrity Investigations Division 3 (Angelina Jolie)

TMF:Celebrity Investigations Division (Angelina Jolie)

TMF: Celebrity Investigation Division III
Starring Angelina Jolie

It was a chilled evening in October, but Angelina was warm in her Toronto hotel room. The actress was in the Canadian city shooting a film, and had just gotten off the phone with her adopted children back in California. The 27 year old moved with cat like grace, as she strolled into the bed room. Miss Jolie had no way of knowing that a TMF operative had been teleported into her hotel room’s bathroom and was watching her prepare for bed.

“Cosmo to base, come in base.” the operative whispered, taping the ear piece under his mask.

“Yeah Cos’ this is Scooby, what’s up?” replied the voice on the other end.

“Just calling in to confirm that I’m in visual range of Celeb target.” he replied, “Oh wow… good lord there… wow!”

“What is it?” asked Scooby, “Is something wrong?”

“No, no, everything is… oh sweet heaven.” Cosmo rambled, “Uh, Celeb target is just getting undressed, that’s all.”

“I hate you!” replied Scooby, with mock anger in his voice, “I hate you, I hate you.” he continued, “You Canadian bastard, you called in just to rub it in my face.”

Cosmo Smiled, both because of his friends’ remarks, and because of the sight before him. For the last couple of years Angelina Jolie had been one of the TMF’s most elusive targets. Not because she couldn’t be caught, it had happened twice before. Once by Slaver Tickler, who couldn’t seem to fined a ticklish spot on her delicious body, and the second time by an agent named Lee-Boy, who found himself on the receiving end. Of course Lee-Boy always seemed to end up on the wrong side of a ticklish situation, but Slaver Tickler was an ace, just behind Cosmo when it came to completed missions. The Operative knew this was going to be his toughest mission, but what better way to finish off his great career as a field agent.

A beeping signalled in Cosmo’s ear piece, and the operative couldn’t believe the timing. Standing in front of a full length mirror, was the all but naked body of his assignment. The agent sighed as he took hold of the “world sexiest woman”, and couldn’t believe how lucky he was. The tattooed woman, nude except for a thong, had mesmerised him so, that he’d almost missed his Q.

Suddenly, but not unexpectedly, the darkly dressed man rushed from the bathroom, and grabbed hold of his target. The operative could have sworn he saw Angelina’s famous smile part her beautiful full lips, just as he wrapped his arms around her slim waist. The reflection of her face in the mirror showed no fear. It was as if she was looking forward to the challenge that lay ahead for her. Just before Cosmo activated teleportation device, Miss Jolie, gave him a wink so sensual it gave him chills.

The prisoner and her captor rematerialized in the back of a large van. The masked agent took advantage of his captives’ euphoric state, and pinned her face down on the floor. As the actress began to regain her wits, she could feel cold; metal restraints being clamped onto her wrists and ankles. Angelina rolled her eyes, after two failed attempts to capture and tickle torture her. One would think they’d get the hint. The fact was she simply was not ticklish. Nobody had even been able to force a grin from her. Angie smiled her notorious smile and waited for the “fun” to begin.

“Look stud, I don’t know who you are, but I do know what your planning.” said Angelina, in a sultry tone, “Your organization, or whatever it is, has already sent two guys after me, and neither of them got the desired results.” the woman giggled at thoughts of Lee-Boy, “I’m just not ticklish, never have been. So why don’t you just “Scotty” me back up to my hotel room.”

“I know about those other agents!” replied Cosmo, activating the hoist to lift Miss Jolie to the ceiling of the van. “One of them is just behind me in successful missions, and the other… well some say he screws up deliberately.” the agent flushed under his mask at the woman’s laughter, “But as good as those two are, there not me.”

For a few moments Cosmo just laid on his back, and stared up at his beautiful captive. The actress with the arrogant smile honestly believed there was no danger of him succeeding in his mission. Under his mask the operatives smile could not have been bigger, as he took in the view of Angelina’s beautiful body. The actress obviously worked out to keep her body in shape, toned legs, flat belly, and of course her great breasts. The agent gave his head a shake, to bring himself back to reality. It was time to get to work, and how he loved his job.

“What’s that?” asked Angie, seeing her captor pull out a syringe.

“It’s a little something the boy’s in the TMF lab came up with.” he replied, waving it in her face, “You see the consensus in out organization is that everybody is ticklish, and that it’s just harder to fined some peoples’ hot spots.” Cosmo continued, “The idea is that once I fined your hot spot it will sort of activate all your other ticklish spots.”

“And just how will that tell you where my ‘hot spots’ are?” asked Miss Jolie as the chemical was injected into her left butt cheek.”

“You’ll see.” He replied.

Angie began to feel her body getting warm, and her face became flushed. She couldn’t believe that a secret organization someplace was so dedicated to tickle torture that they would resort to using chemicals is there efforts. Her captor watched with great interest, his eyes running over her beautiful, helpless, form, watching for any change. Suddenly he noticed that her bellybutton now had a slightly pink colouring to it, and smiled under his mask.

“What are you doing?” asked Angelina, as her captor moved in closer, “Wait, oh no, don’t touch me.”

The grinning operative began to circle his prisoners navel with the tip of his finger, causing her to squirm, and giggles to escape her. It would appear that the men and women who worked in the lab had been correct, and this new serum would come in handy to field agents. Cosmo gently inserted his finger into the actress’ navel, causing her to, causing her to break out in hysterical laughter and pleas for mercy. The woman’s semi naked body jerked as she desperately tried to pull free of the shackles, causing her boobs to jiggle violently. Angie had never been tickled in her entire life, and at 27 she wasn’t used to the sensation. The normally in charger woman couldn’t believe how torturous it was or how helpless it was making her feel.

“Oh no, please stop,” squealed Angelina, as other parts became a pinkish colour, “Hehehehehe, hahahahaha, oh god please stop.”

Cosmo revelled in the arrogant woman’s pleas, and brought his free hand up to stroke her left side. Her olive skin was soft, smooth, and touching it was a dream come true (and Jolie’s reaction made it all the better). Angie bucked and jerked, her hysterical laughter grew louder and she begged like a snivelling wretch at his touch. Gone was the cocky grin, and witty remarks, all that was left now were the sounds of laughter, and pathetic pleading for mercy. This turn of events couldn’t have been more arousing for the agent, as her watched his captives’ under arms, and the outer sides of her breasts take on the pinkish hue.

“Oh, oh please this isn’t fun, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, stop it please I never realised how…” a burst of laughter ended Angie’s ability to talk, she now knew what it was like to feel completely helpless, and it wasn’t fun, “Hehehehehe, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, pant-pant, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, snort, pant, oh god.”

Cosmo remained silent, preferring to let his actions speak for him. He positioned himself under his prisoner, and began to run his finger up and down the length of her exposed ribs. The agent was fully aware that this experience must be an unbearable one. The actress had truly believed that she wasn’t ticklish, then, at almost 30, to fined yourself helpless like this, it was probably a nightmare. Then again what most call a night mare, she’d probably call a fantasy.

The operative’s fingers and thumbs continued to stroke along the sexy brunets sides, causing her hysterical laughter to become shrieks. The merciless man whispered a command, causing the lower half of his micro-fabric mask to roll back from his chin to his nose. Taking a deep breathe, Cosmo, pressed his lips tightly against Angie’s flat stomach. To the actress’ surprise she feels his lips blow the worlds longest raspberry on her sensitive belly. The sensation of the agents vibrating lips, combined with his kneading fingers are to much for Angelina to bare. She screams, and tears begin to roll down her cheeks.

“Do you want this to end Miss Jolie ?” asked Cosmo

“Hehehehehe, hahahahaha, yes, yes, please stop it.” she squealed, “Oh god please stop it no more hehehehehe, hahahahaha, I can‘t stand it!”

“Then pee yourself.” instructed Cosmos, “The only way this end is if you pee yourself.”

Before Angie could respond the agent slipped his fingers into her damp armpits. The helpless actress screamed for a second, and then fell into silent laughter. Cosmo was shocked at the sight of the woman bumping the top of her head against the ceiling of the van, she was that desperate to block out the sensation his touch was causing. The operative could feel sweat beading under his mask as he knew what her had to do. Taking a deep breath, and gathering up all his nerve, the agent began to gently stroke the side of his captives’ jiggling breast.

“Oh, oh no, not that oh please stop!” screamed the woman as her breath came back, “HEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHA, oh no please, it’s to much.”

“Pee!”

"NO I CAN”T PLEASE DON”T MAKE ME PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!” screamed Angie, only to feel the warm golden liquid dampen her thong bottoms.

“Cosmo to base,” said Cosmo, “You can beam her home now, she’s leaking gold.”

“How was it?” asked Scooby over the ear piece.

“It was awesome!” Cos’ replied

The End

(Special thanks to Cosmo, for letting me use his name)
Special thanks to Myriad for allowing me to use the TMF name in my storys)

Last edited:
Celebrity Investigation Division IV

Celebrity Invetigation Division 4, wich will feature Kelly Rippa, is taking me a little longer to finnish. It will be posted ASAP, and it will have alot of foot tickling.

but i wanna see angelina jolie get her feet tickled :cry1:

I understand that but...

I'm not a foot guy, so for me feet arent a big deal. However, the Kelly Rippa and Lynda Carter storys have some good foot tickling. I'm sure that in the future theree will be other storys I will do with foot tickling.

Another great story Slaver, I commend you.

It seems like the Angelina/Lee-Boy situation could be a story in itself.

Thats a thought...

Leeboy is actualy the only person I haven't talked to befor using his name. I didn't think it was a big deal. I'm taking a break after CID #6, but that doesn't mean there won't be more at a latter date.

My next serries wil be called "Tickle My Wife Please!" witch is inspired by stroys other forum mebers have told me. Some don't seem mined watching there wives being tickled be other guy, not my thing but I'll right about it.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back