• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Our own Ticklishkimber

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
The T Word.
Inspired by Sooooticklishkimber.
Written by Ticklishscribe,
c. 2005.

Kimber glanced at the clock as it showed 2 am and continued to wipe of the counter of the bar. Listing to the silence for a moment, she treasured times like this when she was the only one in the place. Aphrodities was the lesbian mecca in town and tonight had been one of the clubs busiest nights. While she enjoyed the busyness of the club, it was also nice to have the place all to herself. She glanced upward at the still revolving rainbow ball that hung from the ceiling in the centre of the dance floor and made a mental note to turn it off.

"I'll have a screwdriver, and heavy on the screw."

Kimber jumped and nearly broke the cocktail glass she was polishing.

"Jesus Kelena, ! I thought I was the only one here!"

"Far from it my fine 'feathered friend,' there's more here then meets your eyes."

"Huh?"

"There's a party going on in the mood room. Or at least one ready to start when the guest of honour arrives."

"Party, mood room, guest of honour? What in God's name are you talking" about?"

"Your party... A bunch of us want to hold a party for you making girl of the month third time in a row."

What Kelena was talking about was the club's most popular girl of the month contest, to which kimber had one three times in a row. Everyone liked Kimber, calling her their favourite bartender, dancing with her lot and one or two of the girls even dating her. Everyone said a hearty hello whenever she walked into the club and there wasn't a night going by when someone didn't buy her a drink and/or give her a large tip.

"Well are you finished here, so we can start the party?"

"A party in my honor; I am flattered"

Kelena lead Kimber to the mood room door and opened it. There Kimber saw the rest of the staff and a few of the regulars who knew her and those who had dated her as well. She had barely gotten in the room when four girls took hold of her, lifted her onto their shoulders and preceded to parade her about the room. The rest of the room applauded and patted her on the shoulders as she passed by.

The girls stopped parading her and Kelena held up her glass.

"To Kimber, the hottest girl at Aphrodities!"

"To the nicest girl!" Called out another girl.

"Okay guys." Kimber replied, squirming a little in their grip. "Put me down now and pour me a drink for a change."

"To Kimber, the girls with the most awesome screaming laughter."

"Yay to Sooooooooooooo ticklish Kimber!"

Kimber didn't like the last two salutes, especially the reference to her being so ticklish, which indeed she was. She knew that these girls knew all to well of her ticklishness and had tickled her several times.

"O-o-o-k-kay guys, put me down and pour me a drink." She was realy squirming now.

"Take her to the podium!" Commanded Kelena.

Podium? What the hell was the pod, Kimber was suddenly horrified to see that podium being referred to was the king sized padded table in the centre of the intimate room. She saw the restraints at the corners of the table and her terror increased tenfold. She immediately went into volcanic conniptions, struggling and writhing with all her strength, again screaming and begging for her release and now yelling for help.

"I thought we were celebrating!" Kimber screamed. "This is supposed to be a party!"

"It is a party Kimber, a tickle party. And you are our party favour."

"Yeah!" Added another girl. "Our strokable piñata. And we know what awesome, extreme and intense tickle reactions are inside you!"

Suddenly the wildcat was released within Kimber and she struggled like crazy. But For all of her struggling, they easily managed to hold her down spread eagle and tie her extremely taught to the table. All the girls crowded around the table and surveyed their bound friend. Kelena and Briony who were at the foot of the table wriggled Kimber sneaker and shimmering black stocking covered feet and that caused her to scream and writhe her feet all over. The girls just laughed and wriggled her feet again, only this time gripping them a little firmer and not allowing her to escape so easily. As they took their hands away, Kimber watched as two fingers on each hand tweaked and tugged her laces undone.

"We're going to really get these ticklish feet Kimber." Kelena giggled and then laughed whole-heartedly.

Kimber's feet went hysterical as she tried to get then away from Kelena's grip. Her size 5 slender long symmetrical toed feet flailed about

"Come on Kimber." Called one girl. "Lets see those very cute feet, those feet that are so hyper ticklish and sensitive."

"I hear she always has to wear socks." Called another. "And that she can't even walk on grass cause it tickles. And that if you tickle her stockinged feet, it drives her hysterically insane."

"This sounds good." Said a third. "So lets see those stocking feet right now."

Kelena continued to grip Kimber's left foot and now began wrestling the sneaker off and as she held the sneaker high in the air, the entire crowd cheered. Briony did the same and the crowd cheered again.

Kimber was really freaking out now, but trying not to let anyone know it. She absolutely hated her feet being tickled and the girl was right that even her stockinged feet being tickled made her insane.

Kelena smiled evilly and slowly bent Kimber's left toes back, making the sole very taught. Suddenly five fingers danced up her sole and Kimber screamed hysterically and writhed intensely. The girls all laughed and cheered Kelena on to tickle the foot more, which she gladly did. Her fingers danced up and down the stocking sole again, only this time longer and a little firmer in their touch. This set Kimber to screaming hysterically and writhing intensely again and this brought another cheer from the girls. Kelena repeatedly raked and revved her fingers up and down the now spasming sole and Kimber's world was rocked to its very foundations. The poor girl was bucking intensely, screaming hysterically and now begging for Kelena to stop. But she just smiled and the girls all watched, as her fingers were a blur on the sole they were moving so fast. Hard and fast tickles made Kimber scream and freak out, especially on her feet and Kelena and the other girls delighted in the intense and insane reactions that she was getting.

Kelena nodded and Briony firmly took hold of Kimber's right foot. This made Kimber scream, beg and writhe even more intensely and both girls had to grip her feet even tighter to remain in control. The power in Kimber’s feet was amazing as she continued to writhe for freedom, but Kelena and Briony continued to rake and rev their fingers over the soft soles.

"Way to go Kimber sweetheart." Kelena told her. "We just love your reactions to this and plan on doing this all night, as it's your night and you are our party favour."

"Or more to the point, our little tickle toy." Briony added.

Kimber didn't like being referred to as the party favour and even more as the little tickle toy and continued to writhe and scream. Her entire nervous system was blowing every circuit it had and her brain was in virtual overload.

"And now girls." Kelena announced. "I'll show you the most devastatingly ticklish spot on her feet. The most devastatingly ticklish spot on her entire body in fact. Just below her left big toe, at the side of the ball of her foot, straight down from the big toe, and to the outside of the ball above the inside arch is the very, Very worst! Scratch there fast and hard and she goes into orbit and screams that it tickles sooo bad!"

The girls all laughed and one asked Kelena to demonstrate it and that she promptly did, with five fingers raking and revving in that very spot. Kimber screamed and writhed more intensely than ever before and the girls laughed back at her and cheered Kelena on. Kelena loved this spot as she knew it well and knew exactly at what angle to rake and rev her fingers.

Kimber's head and bum frantically pounded the padded table and the table began to rock with her struggles.

"Fuck no! Please don't do this, please! I'm begging you! Please don't tickle me there; for god's sake don't tickle torture me there!"

"Sorry Kimber." Replied Kelena. "But our plans are made and you are at the very heart of them. Or rather the very foot of them."

The girls all laughed at her remark and watched as Kimber went wild under Kelena. One girl asked if she could tickle her there and Kelena stepped aside to let her. All the girls lined up and each girl got 90 seconds to torture that spot. Instantly it became a contest to see who could make her scream the loudest and writhe the most and each girl used their own special tickling technique to find that holy grail.

Kimber's screams were bouncing off the walls and reverberating throughout the room and this made the girls cheer each other on even more. They all delighted in her torment and wanted it to continue as long as possible.

Kelena resumed her tickling now and her fingers were mechanical, lightning fast, merciless, relentless and torturous, tickling that one spot and putting kimber through sheer hell. Kimber continued buck, writhe and scream for all she was worth and then some. Kelena was enjoying this immensely and continued the torturous tickling. Then without warning she suddenly stopped and Kimber's chest heaved and she took in as much air as possible.

While your feet are awesome to tickle sweetheart." Kelena announced. "We can't ignore the rest of your ticklish body. And so let’s get your shirt off."

Kimber screamed no as a girl slowly began to unbutton her shirt and as each button became undone, she became more and more frantic.

"Awwwwwwwwwww." Kelena commented. "Always ready for action eh Kimber. Nice of you to wear a sports bra for us."

Kimber begged and pleaded for her release, promising them anything if they don't tickle her. But her words fell on deaf ears as she felt fingers fluttering in each of her armpits. Instantly she went insane, trying desperately to break the bonds that held her down. Kelena and Briony now began in earnest as the they started to physically taunt and tease her with short strokes on her upper arms, short strokes on her tummy and digging into her armpits. Her ribs were also dug into and she once again rocketed off the table. As Kelena worked the ribs to a fever pitch Briony gave the poor girl several well placed raspberries to her button and this brought further screams from Kimber.

Kelena saw that Kimber's nipples were becoming erect and using two fingers each, she began teasing, tickling, torturing and terrorizing the helpless, defenceless tender right nipple. Briony then began in on the left nipple.

"GOD DAMN YOU, YOU BITCHES, STOP THAT!"

"Well." Kelena said. "Calling us bitches are you? That will cost you!"

"Yea!" Added Briony. "An extra hour of non-stop foot tickling!"

Then once again Kelena began slowly creeping ten fingers down her arms and into her armpits. Kimber again began begging, screaming and struggling and writhing with everything she had and practically rocked the table in doing so.

Briony and another girl continued on her nipples and spider tickled onto her ribs adding that extra torture that began to send Kimber through the roof. Here armpits and ribs were also very ticklish spots for her and the girls were cruelly inflicting ticklish agony personified. Kimber's soft skin was easily stroked, teased, tickled and tortured as the girls tormented her with everything they had. All the girls laughed as Kelena spider tickled her armpits, her ten fingers digging deep into the smooth hollows and swarming over the sensitive, virgin skin. The fingers followed the armpits effortlessly as they writhed and tried to get away from their spidering. Both Briony and the other girl laughed as Kimber arched her back and tried desperately to pull her arms down.

"Now, now Kimber." Briony told her. "You keep those arms up there or we'll have to tickle you a lot more."

Kimber rocked the table again and exploded when Briony and the other girl began rubbing her ribs in earnest. Her back arched even higher than last time and the girls could see every rib practically bursting out of her skin. They both picked apart each and every rib, their twenty fiendish fingers firmly rubbing in between and following the curvatures from tips to back. Her screams were continuous as well and the girls thoroughly delighted in each shrill note. They had her exactly where they wanted her and they intended to keep her there as long as possible.

"Such lovely ticklish ribs sweetheart." Briony announced. "We shall really work these over. Along with those heavenly ticklish feet of yours.

Kelena again began on the left foot, only this time nibbling the arch and toes and causing Kimber to scream and cackle even more. She began nibbling that extremely sensitive spot and that drove a new round of screams and writhing from Kimber. This delighted Kelena no end and she slowed her nibbling to maximize the effect.

"Awwwwww is Kimber beggin'?" Asked Briony. "Does she not like getting her tender toes nibbled."

"It doesn't matter, cause I'm nibbling them any way." Kelena replied. "I will feast and gorge on these toes of yours. From a big toe main course to a baby toe dessert."

That was the last thing Kimber wanted to hear and she bucked like a wildcat. She was going through pure hell and Kelena was thoroughly enjoying it. Suddenly the hell got twice as worse as Briony joined in on the right foot and all ten of her toes were being nibbled like crazy. She was writhing like crazy as well and screaming up a storm to boot as the nibbling went on and on and on.

"Way to Go Kimber." Said one of the other girls. "Such an energizer bunny you are, as you just keep going and going and going."

"And we're going to help you keep going and going and going." Said another girl.

Both Kelena and Briony stopped the nibbling and simultaneously took a pair of scissors each and began cutting her stockings off, starting at the toes. Kimber now realized that her toes were bare and that further nibbling would really put her over the edge. But that thought quickly disappeared as flickers of fingers teased her arches as the scissors continued the cutting of her stockings. Her feet were slowly being bared and there was nothing she could do to stop it. Slowly her stockings were peeled back and the girls all admired her smooth soles. More flickers on her arches brought more intense screams of laughter and writhing and this brought more delighted cheers from the girls. The fingers were horrible, especially Kelena's fingers, once again tickling that extremely sensitive spot just below her big toe.

Briony now began to stroke the ball of her right foot and the combined tickling sensations were driving her beyond crazy. Her legs were pumping to a blur, her back repeatedly arching, followed by her bum and head repeatedly slamming into the padding of the table.

"What you say Kimber, who's on the edge of insanity here." Kelena said with a laugh.

Kelena's fingers were mechanical, lightning fast, merciless, relentless and torturous, tickling all over the soles but paying special attention to the poor girl's high hyper ticklish arches.

Kimber's screams practically pounded the walls and every so often the girls had to cover their ears. "OHHHHHHHHHHHHH SSSSSHHHHHHHITTTTTTTTTTNOOOOO AAAAAAAAHAHAHA!" Kimber screamed, continually trying to wrench her foot out Kelena's grasp. She arched her back even higher than before then thrashed around. "OOOHHSHHHIIIITTTTAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!"

"Good observation Kimber." Kelena announced. "You certainly are in shit!"

"STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP IT! PLEASE STOP IT! THIS IS PURE PURE TORTURE DAMMIT!"

"AWW. Well we know that sweetheart, that's why we like to do this to you." I want to see how my finger glides over your high hyper ticklish arch leaving a trail of torturous sensations that go directly to your brain and play total havoc with your nervous system. I want to really dig in here and have fun. The side of the ball of your foot under your left big toe is one of my favourite places on the foot to tickle torture."

Briony laughed. "Who are you trying to kid, the entire foot is your favourite place to tickle torture."

"AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHANNNOOOOOMMMMMOOORRRRREEEPPPPPLEEEEASE!"

Kelena quickly stroked the side of the ball. "I just love your ball Kimber sweetheart, just like your arch, so silky soft and smooth. Here you can dig in here and get a real torturous reaction every time." She dug in again and got just the reaction she was referring to as Kimber again screamed, arched her back and violently writhed.

"You gotta love this super soft and extremely sensitive ball directly under your left big toe. Especially when I stroke a single finger across that part of the foot and I watch your terrorized toes splay out in all directions and violently writhe. This is just so cool"

"OHHHMYYYGGGGGODDDDNOOOSSSSHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTT!" Kimber continued to violently writhe and shake the table, her head snapping from side to side and her chest heaving.

"Ah yes, to tickle this volcanic spot under the big toe. Yes ust below the big toe, the side of the ball of your left foot. And as we all see as I scratch here fast and hard, you go into ORBIT!! and SCREAM, it tickles sooo bad!" Kelena continued to scratch the spot and Kimber continued to scream. "Yes straight down from the big toe, and to the outside of the ball above the inside arch really drives you almost into oblivion! Yes I bend the big toe back and scritch, scritch, scritch with my nail on the soft webbing. So, who's up to seeing another hour of non-stop foot tickle torture." She asked. Who's up to watching me tickle this volcanic spot to oblivion. To watch me scratch so sadistically and oh so torturously this tender soft skin that's begging to have its nerv endings shredded and its nervous system totally demolished into a pile of quivering jello. To watch you have multiple conniptions a second, each one more explosive than the last, as your entire body violently blows one circuit after another and screams because of the never ending torture!"

"FUCK YOU!!! AHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA" Kimber screamed shaking violently.

They turned in surprise in hearing her swearing and Kelena smiled evilly.

Kelena's description of the torture was pure torture to Kimber and she continued to writhe and scream for all it was worth. Kelena then hovered her left hand's fingers over then already frantic spot then moved in for the tender kill.

Kimber all the while continued writhing and strained at the bonds that held her. Both her head and bum pounded the mattress and her screams of laughter were now going guttural.

Kimber was a rocket to the moon and beyond during this, screaming and bucking and writhing all over. "STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP IT! PLEASE STOP IT YOU BITCH! NOOOOOO!AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!"

"Kimber! Calling me a bitch." That will cost you." Kelena wriggled a single finger in the volcanic spot and Kimber screamed and writhed once more.

"I think it should cost her a lot." Briony added.

Two other girls moved to Kimber's ribs and started to orgasmicly tickle tease her by poking here and there. Kimber begged and pleaded for her release, promising them anything if they didn't tickle her. But her pleas fell on deaf ears as she felt fingers fluttering in each of her armpits. Instantly she went insane, trying desperately to break the bonds that held her down. Both girls ten fingered her pits, seeking out the deepest recesses and torturing the smooth freshly shaved skin. Their fingers were like octopus tentacles, nimbly stroking every micrometer of ticklish skin, probing and accessing places that Kimber never in her wildest dreams thought they could access. Their fingers were almost deathly horrible to her and she screamed even more.

"Now." Kelena asked, leaning over Kimber's face. "What if I were to tickle that spot again, that spot that that has you absolutely frantic out of your mind with volcanic terror. What if I were to tickle that spot while your armpits are being thoroughly devastated. Would you like that?

Kimber screamed no as Kelena moved to her feet again and bent the toes of her left foot back. Suddenly five fingers ravaged that very spot and she rocketed off the table once more. Now the devastation was coming from three areas not just one, and she was having conniptions faster than ever before.

"GOD DAMN YOU, YOU BITCHES, STOP THAT!"

"Well." Another girl said. "Calling us bitches again are you? That will cost you!"

"Yea!" Added Briony.

"I just love these feet." Kelena announced. "I could just tickle them for hours and hours and hours. How about it Kimber, would you like that."

Kimber was going ballistic now, begging, screaming and struggling and writhing with everything she had. This was beyond anything she had experienced before and she was on the edge of loosing her sanity.

Suddenly the tickle teasing stopped and the girls gathered around her waist.

"I not only love these feet, I love this Kimber and all."

Kimber's eyes grew big and she watched helplessly as her belt was slowly unbuckled and her jeans were equally slowly unclasped and unzipped. She saw and then felt fingers oozing inside her jeans and panties and oozing over her womanhood, sensually teasing the helpless, defenceless tender lips. She immediately began having multiple conniptions and tried with all her strength to break the bonds and close her legs.

"Ohhhhhhhhh I hit a hot spot here. Here p-u-s-s-y, p-u-s-s-y!" Kelena cooed. "Nice p-u-s-s-y. Such a soft, tender, helpless, defenceless and getting HOT p-u-s-s-y!"

"AWWW, what's the matter Kimber?" Asked Briony, cooing in Kimber's right ear. "You getting a w-u-s-s-y p-u-s-s-y, hmmmmmmmm?"

Kelena moved to Kimber's legs and wriggled her feet again, digging her thumbs into the balls, just under the big toes. "Lets get these jeans and panties off her.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHSSSSSHHHHHHHITTTTTTTTTTNOOOOOAAAAAAAAHAHAHA!" Kimber screamed, desperately trying to wrench her feet out Kelena's grasp.

Two girls eagerly untied her legs then held them taught and then added a fiendish ticking on both feet as her jeans and panties were removed. Poor kimber was in torturous agony and now she was in the buff as well. The girls continued to dig their fingers into her feet and she continued to writhe and scream with laughter.

"The stirrups if you will Briony.

Stirrups similar to ones used in a doctor's office her attached to the padded table and Kimber's feet were secured to them. Kimber's eyes grew big as she saw Kelena approach, brandishing and slowly twirling a medium length stiff feather.

"Now what were we saying about a nice soft, tender, helpless, defenceless w-u-s-s-y and getting HOT p-u-s-s-y!" Kelena lowered the feather, holding it millimetres from the pussy and Kimber once again tried desperately to close her legs. As the first tendrils struck the pulsating lips, Kimber intensely arched her back and writhed, desperately to avoid the soft torturous tendrils. Up one lip and down the other the feather went, and its silky touch sent her senses reeling

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHSSSSSHHHHHHHITTTTTTTTTTNOOOOO AAAAAAAAHAHAHA IDOOOO'NT WAAAAAAN NNAAAGETTTTTTTTTTHHHHOOOOORRRRNNNYYYYY!" Kimber screamed, desperately trying to close her legs.

Kelena nodded and Briony began tickling Kimber's inner thighs and this made her scream and arch her back once more. She nodded once more and two girls approached and suddenly 20 fingers descended into her armpits and ribs and Kimber screamed once more and again began slamming her head and bum into the padding.

"So glad you're enjoying your day Kimber; now we're going to make it extra special for you."

The tickling got firmer and Kelena was now using two fingers to tease Kimber's already tormented pussy. She was beyond frantic at this point and preying that they would stop and show her some mercy. Suddenly she felt fingers enter her armpits and rest like spiders on a web ready to pounce and instantly she tried to bring her arms down.

"Having a little trouble with our arms are we?" Said a girl leaning over her. "Would we so much like to bring them down? Well if we did, I couldn't do this."

"OOOOHSSHHEEEEIIIITTTT!AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

Her head was rapidly moving from side to side, her mouth was wide open and the girl started tickling in earnest.

Two other girls began rubbing the top of her ribcage as well. With that came another eruption and more bucking wildly, thrusting her chest in the air and beginning to scream with laughter. The girls liked tickling ribs and concentrated on her ribcage, digging and stroking their way up and down. They found those particular ribs halfway down that were the most ticklish and squeezed them hard rubbing against her skin. They placed their fingertips squarely on her ribcage and began to rub vigorously.

She immediately began bucking and screaming again, and one girl straddled her, holding her waist down. Her head still rocked from side to side and the girl could really feel her volcanic movement underneath. The bucking movement was now at a full vengeance, and she had to steady herself.

The girl then put all ten of her fingers on Kimber's top right rib. Pressing lightly, she began sliding them back and forth beginning to explore every millimetre. She squirmed as much as the bonds would let her and continued to laugh. With that, he dug his fingers into her ribs and she erupted with full-bore laughter and intense bucking.

The girl's fingers once again made contact with both sides of her ribcage, and she bucked so hard she could almost feel the bed move. She pounded the bed with the back of her head, going into ticklish convulsions and she writhed frantically.

The girl's fingers again came down on both sides of her ribcage just outside her breasts tickling the bare, white skin. She could feel Kimber's delicate, finely sculpted ribs underneath and felt them expand and contract spasmodically as she was going wild in her bondage. The girl ran her fingers up and down the helpless torso, concentrating on up to her hypersensitive armpits, then down along the equally sensitive ribs. She continued down to the bottom edge of her spasmodic ribcage, then back up to her armpits again. Kimber's arms and legs flailed as far as their bonds allowed, and the bed still rocked with her struggles.

"Okay ticklers." Kelena announced. "Time for me to do a little more soloing on her feeeeeeeeeeeet."

Kimber screamed and begged for her feet not to be tickled anymore, but all the girls just laughed and crowded around Kimber.

"Should I go for that, slightly ticklish spot again?" Kelena asked.

All the girls chorused yes and Kimber let out a loud scream of no.

Kelena wrapped her right arm around Kimber's left ankle and gripped the heel of the foot. Stopping for a moment, she gave her left heel a soft tickle and her foot jerked again then writhed all over. She stopped at her tender arch and tickled some more. More tickling on the instep and ball of the foot made her writhe, with instant all out laughter. Her teasing fingers now sensually tickled under the toes then down and back up the tender sole. As she did this she showered her toes with kisses and nibbles, causing her to intensely writhe. This sensual torture was driving her crazy and Kimber was an all out blur in her writhing.

"That's it sweetheart. You let it all out. Laughter is good for the soul, and am I tickling your sole right now."

No matter what Kimber did, she couldn't get away from the tickling, torturous fingers. Kelena's tickling of her arch now included the ball of her foot and just under her toes. As she did this, Kimber's laughter was now non-stop and it caused her to tickle even further.

"AHHHH, you're so precious and so ticklish." Kelena's fingers were a blur as she tickled the tender skin all over. She raked and revved her fingers in every direction and dug in for the tender kill. Ten sharp fingernails dug deeply into the soles of the foot and Kimber screamed in torturous agony. She screamed and writhed as the tickling sensations invaded her feet. She laughed as hard as she was allowed. She was unable to sense anything except for the nails scratching the bottoms of her extremely ticklish feet. Kimber then went into silent laughter and jerked and writhed relentlessly. Her whole body was on fire and her tickler was constantly stoking that fire within her. Her back was arching far more than she ever thought it could and she was off the Richter and decibel scales in so many ways. Kimber was racked with torturous torment, racked with an agony that she never dreamed could be possible. She begged for release, begged to her ticklers to stop.

Twenty fingers were now on her, probing, tickling and torturing every ticklish area of her feet. Her entire body was now blazing with tickles and the fires were out of control. She had no control over what was happening and the helplessness enhanced the tickling 100 per cent. Her nervous system was gone, yet her nerve endings were now sharper than ever. Even just touching her body set off explosions of volcanic screaming and writhing. She was a mass of sweat and ticklishness, experiencing one conniption after another. But Kelena continued to tickle Kimber with a hearty zeal that caused the poor girl to have one conniption after another.

Kelena's fingers again were lightning fast and were all over that spot at once, not missing a micrometer of ticklish skin. She was devious, diabolical, demented, relentless, sadistic and torturous and it was driving Kimber mad. Kelena's fingers were the fingers from shell and she tickled the spot for all it was worth. She hauled back on the toes and gave the now taught sole another rape tickling of a lifetime.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHSSSSSHHHHHHHITTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAHAHAHASTAAAAAA AAAHAHHAHA HAHAHH PAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHA! PLEASE GET HER OFF, GET HER OFF ME! SHE TICKLES TOOMUCHAHAHHAHAHAH HAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!"

"OH, you are just too ticklish for words!" Kelena said gleefully.

Kimber was almost to the point of being insane and too far-gone. It seemed as though she was hanging on at the end of her rope and the rape tickling was slowly burning through it. Kimber was in ticklish abandon and she struggled, writhed and her guttural laughter continued. Her entire body was volcanically and she was also shivering and shaking all over. Her mind was desperately ready to give in and her body was almost ready to give in as well. She rocked the bed again and exploded when Briony and another girl began rubbing her ribs in earnest. Her back arched even higher than last time and you could see every rib practically bursting out of the skin. They both picked apart each and every rib, their twenty fiendish fingers firmly rubbing in between and following the curvatures from tips to back.

Then Briony followed Kelena's lead and wrapped her arm around Kimber's right ankle, cupped her hand under the heel of her foot and then they both began to tickle torture her arches simultaneously. Their ten fingers soon had the feet in agony and Kimber right along with them, fingers digging deep into the high hypersensitive arches and raking and revving on the tender skin.

Kimber was in wild ticklish abandon and the room echoed loudly with her screams. She tried to form words, but only gibberish came out between gales of intense and almost relentless laughter. Her armpits ached and she tried desperately to bring down the arms that protected them. Her ribs ached from the relentless and torturous rubbing and digging. And her feet writhed as much as possible, trying desperately to get free from the merciless and sadistic torturers.

"Okay." Kelena stopped tickling and called for the room's attention. "Has everyone signed up on the tickler's list?"

Kimber clenched her eyes tightly shut and she writhed intensely, trying desperately to break the bonds that held her.

Kelena came up beside Kimber's head, leaned close to her. "What say you Kimber? Are you ready for the tickle of the month...for the girl of the month. And being that you made girl of the month three months in a row, we think the tickle should fit the award."

Last edited:
Oooh My!!!

If that happened to me in real life, I'd be locked up in a loony bin! I'd be soooo crazy afterwards! Now, I'll be loooking over my shoulder all the time at work at all the other girls. I Hope none of them read the TMF! I would be in soooo much trouble!LOL! Thanks Scribe. Nice job on the story. It seemed very real when I read it.
Kimber

Kimber, you are too precious and so loveable...

...Long may you be tickled.
TicklishKimber said:
If that happened to me in real life, I'd be locked up in a loony bin! I'd be soooo crazy afterwards! Now, I'll be loooking over my shoulder all the time at work at all the other girls. I Hope none of them read the TMF! I would be in soooo much trouble!LOL! Thanks Scribe. Nice job on the story. It seemed very real when I read it.
Kimber

hi Kimber. VERY cute pic. I know you're looking for females only, so don't worry I won't hit on you. I was reading your Yahoo! profile about your brother tying you up and tickling you with his buddies. Is that where your love/hate relationship with tickling started, or was it before that? Also, as ticklish as your feet are, do you get pedicures or would that be too much for you?

Phil

totally awesome scribe. love it as i love all your stories. oo to have a party like that and be the party favor. wonder how long i would survive? any guesses anyone? hehe

isabeau :scared:

wonderful story scribe....

and Isa as a party favor..... would be the best party of my life...heheheheheh :woot: :woot: :woot: :jester: :D :bouncybou

i love the story scribe. i would love to tickle kimber being that she is soootklish

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back