• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anamaria from Ticklish-Teens.com

Oblesklk

2nd Level Yellow Feather
This is an email interview we did a couple months back with Anamaria, one of our gals from www.ticklish-teens.com. If you guys like it we'll try to do some more with some of our other models. I've attached some pics with this post so you can tell which one she is. Enjoy!

How would you describe your personality?
my personality, im really dorky and love to make people laugh, out of all my friends im the goffy one, i guess you can call me the class clown...

Where are you most ticklish?
hmmmmm... probably my stomach and sides im most ticklish at

What size shoe do you wear?
i wear a 6

Do you have any spots where you're absolutely not ticklish?
im not sure on this one..

Would you say you like being tickled, or hate it, and why? Has it always been that way that you can remember, since childhood?
i hated it when i was younger and tell you the truth sometimes it can be tourture but when my man tickles me i love it...

What memories do you have of being tickling in your past?
well last time i was tickled before the shoot i was a little kid and like i said i was really ticklish and i hated it

Since you first did the tickle shoots, do you find yourself tickling your family, boyfriend, or friends more than you used to?
no, not anymore than i used to.. he he he

What's going on in your head when you know you're about to be tickled?
ha ha ha i just hope i wont pee my pants....

You've also done your fair share of tickling with various models, what's it like to tickle other models all day long on those days? What are some of your favorite memories of being a tickler for these shoots?
well i had fun being the one tickling its hard to control your laughing caus its just halarious to watch them be dorks and suffer

Are there any particular female celebrities you think you'd enjoy to tie up and tickle? How about any male celebrities?
hahah i never thought of that i cant think of any... ill have to get back to you on that one...

Last edited:
Awesome dude just awesome

Anamaria is my favorite tickle model (even over Narin from MTP) and this was just amazing. May I say I would love for more Anamaria and Denisa interviews, and KEEP THE PICS COMING BROTHER!! Thank you very much, I will be signing onto a tickle paysite soon-yours! Once my mom starts getting her disability paychecks, I will be able to finally have some money of my own to use, and that is one of the first things I will do!!

pimpster85 said:
Awesome dude just awesome

Anamaria is my favorite tickle model (even over Narin from MTP) and this was just amazing. May I say I would love for more Anamaria and Denisa interviews, and KEEP THE PICS COMING BROTHER!! Thank you very much, I will be signing onto a tickle paysite soon-yours! Once my mom starts getting her disability paychecks, I will be able to finally have some money of my own to use, and that is one of the first things I will do!!

Thanks, I'll pass it along to her :)

I've not spoken with Denisa for several months now, but she might be willing to do an interview if I asked. Apart from the usual kinds of questions, what would you personally like her to answer?

Thanks for passing it along to here-she is AMAZINGLY beatiful and awesomely ticklish.

About what I would like to see in interviews-for Denisa same as above, and add these (and you could do these in a second interview with Anamaria).

First off, regular statistic questions, such as:
Birthdate:
Height:
Weight: (If they choose to)
Then the regular personality questions:

Ask them if they have any boyfriends as of now

What they look for in a man (personality traits, looks traits, sexual tastes, etc.)

What their dream date would be

Most embarrassing moment

If you think it is in good taste, then ask if they now get aroused to tickling or beign tickled after doing this. Or if it turned them into a ticklee or ler-however you want to word the question, and only oif you think it is in good taste when asking.

I will probably be able to think of more later, but these are the biggies.

Thanks for all you do Oblesklk. You truly contribute a lot to the tickle community. Deep heartfelt Thanks.

It's always nice to read an interview :)

Awsome

Man, she is HOT!!! WOW!!! :veryhappy:veryhappy:veryhappy

Got to see her in action, I bet she's great.

Glad you enjoyed. This was originally posted a day or two again, heh. Anamaria was fairly incredible.

What's New

4/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a momenrt to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back