• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What Kelli Needs

laughter_n_love

TMF Regular
Warning: This story may contain one or more of the following: bondage, tickling, sex, fire engines, ham sandwiches, roosters, the word "it", 80's pop music, and ripe bananas. If any of these things offend you, please do not continue.

What Kelli Needs

Kelli slammed the lipstick down on the vanity. "What's the point?" she thought to herself. "Why bother getting all dolled up again? Tonight will be no different. None of them will 'get it'. No one ever 'gets it'."

She sighed and continued to get ready. The eyeliner was next. "I have to keep looking. I have to keep trying," she thought. She stopped to admire herself in the mirror. Tonight she would wear her mane of dark curls down. Men seemed to admire her long graceful neck, but tonight she wanted their focus elsewhere. She wore the black choker around her throat. Was there symbolism in that accessory? Maybe. It was all part of the image.

She had a lot of nice outfits, but this was one of the ones she felt her sexiest in. It was a sleeveless black dress, cut low in the front to show off her ample assets. The dress hugged her slender waist and shapely hips, and revealed nearly all of her toned legs. She put in two hours a day at the gym, trying to hone her body to perfection, and she would be damned if she wasn't going to show it off a little. They had to want her physically. That was part of it too.

She wanted men to see her and desire her for her physical beauty in the classical sense, but that was not all she wanted them to notice. It was very important that they noticed her feet too. This was key. She wore the anklet she always wore...the one with all the charms that sparkled under any light and tried to draw attention to itself. She was also going with her favorite sandals. They weren't the best shoes for dancing, but they made her feet look great. She'd spent some serious time today giving herself a pedicure, and her feet both felt and looked damned sexy, if she didn't mind thinking so herself. Her perfect little toes were decorated with a playful green nail polish that matched her eyes. Men had to notice how desirable her feet looked. She would make sure of it.

The other place she wanted the men to be looking tonight was into her eyes. She had put some extra effort into her lashes for that very reason. She wanted them to see the need she had, to understand the meaning behind those soulful green eyes. "Give me what I need," her eyes said. "Give me that one thing that I need more than anything else, and I'll gladly give you the rest."

She closed her eyes and fought off the tears. "Don't cry now," she thought. "Don't ruin your mascara." She was afraid she'd never find the man that understood what she needed. It was hard not to feel hopeless.

Fifteen minutes later, Kelli was alone in a cab, headed for Oxygen, the trendy hot spot of the moment. She never went out with her friends anymore. She wasn't even sure if they were still her friends. As Kelli's frustration of night after night out without finding someone who understood what she needed grew, her relationships with her girlfriends deteriorated. She was always moody, and never seemed satisfied with the gorgeous men who approached her. Her friends couldn't understand what her problem was. She could have any guy she wanted. All the best looking men approached her at the clubs, and none of them were good enough for her. They couldn't understand what she was looking for, and Kelli couldn't tell them what she needed. It wasn't something she could share, not even with her best friends. So, they stopped inviting her to come out with them. That was okay by her. She didn't like the way they pressured her to respond to the advances of guys who didn't 'get it'. It was better to go out alone, to work the room, and exit if nothing promising arose. That's how it went most of the time these days.

She entered Oxygen alone and was immediately deafened by the music. It was a techno beat, and were she not so desperate in her search for one who understood, she might have enjoyed a night of dancing tonight. She walked briskly around the club, letting herself be seen, only slightly enjoying the turning heads of the men as she walked by. She understood club rules. She was a babe, alone, away from any 'pack' of friends who she might turn to for cover or help. She was the perfect target to be hit on. She also knew that it was usually only the 'Alpha males' of a group of friends who had the courage to approach her. That was fine by her...she didn't want any followers or timid boys.

After casing the club and letting herself be seen, she took a seat at the glowing neon bar with empty seats on both sides of her. The bar area was fairly empty...Oxygen was about the dancing, not the drinking. She didn't bother to order...she knew a sucker would be along any minute to buy her a drink. Sure enough, an attractive man with model looks approached her just moments later. She let him buy her a drink, and the usual chit chat that follows ensued. Kelli knew almost immediately that he was no good. One, he couldn't take his eyes off her body, and two, he never once looked at her feet. She soon gave him the cold shoulder and he left, quite confused.

Man after man followed. Each was the same. They all looked different, but she knew instinctively that they all only wanted her for sex. They weren't interested in reading the story in her eyes. They could see the message she was trying to project, the need that was festering inside her. She made every effort to show off her feet, and a few did glance down in appreciation, but none of them 'got it'. Kelli's frustration mounted. She considered leaving.

A woman took the seat to her left. Kelli paid no attention to her.

"I know what you need," the other woman said.

Kelli turned to face the speaker, and was dazzled by what she saw. The other woman was beautiful. She had long blonde hair, and icy blue eyes that seemed to look straight into Kelli's soul. "W-w-what did you say?"

The woman smiled, her red lips pulling back to show perfect teeth. She reached out with one long, fire engine red fingernail and traced a small pattern on Kelli's exposed arm. "I said I know what you need."

Kelli broke out into goose bumps at the woman's touch. She felt as if someone had grabbed her heart with a frozen hand. Instinctively, she pulled away and rubbed her arm for warmth, even though it was hot in the club. "What makes you think I need anything?" Kelli did not feel as brave or as tough as she was trying to sound.

The woman with the daggers for fingernails continued to smile, and lowered her hand to trace another pattern on Kelli's thigh. "I've been watching you. I can give you what you need."

Kelli shuddered at the woman's touch. The icy hand around her heart gripped a little tighter. This woman was scaring her. "Look, I don't know who you are or what you are talking about. I don't need anything from you." The hairs on the back of her neck were standing upright from the lazy fingernail being dragged slowly along her thigh. She turned her back to the woman and swung her legs so they were out of reach. She couldn't stop shaking.

A moment passed. Kelli didn't know what to expect next. A part of her hoped to hear the other woman get up from the seat beside her and leave. Another part of her hoped to feel that fingernail touching her skin again. It felt like the touch of death, but it had reached something inside her. Her need.

"You have lovely feet," the other woman said.

Kelli swallowed hard. A chill ran up her spine, and she felt like she was freezing. She was trembling as she turned to look at the other woman again. The other was still smiling and looking directly at Kelli's eyes. Her arm rested on the bar, and was she dragging her red nails lightly against it's surface. "Th-th-thanks," Kelli stammered. For weeks she had been going out to clubs, hoping to find a man who would say those very words to her. Instead, it was a woman.

The woman with the nails continued, "A pretty girl like you with feet as lovely as yours really deserves a special kind of attention, don't you think?"

Kelli shuddered again. A combination of hope and fear waged war inside her. Hope that maybe she had found someone who understood; fear that she was not prepared to find out.

"Y-y-you really know what I need?"

The woman with the piercing blue eyes nodded, still smiling. "I do...and I can give it to you."

Kelli felt like a little frightened girl. A man approached the two bombshells, thinking this might be a two for one sale. The other woman waved him off with a hand before he even had a chance to open his mouth. Kelli was in awe of her. Even though they appeared to be about the same age, the confidence that this stranger possessed was intimidating. A thought popped into her head...this sense of being in control was exactly what she had been looking for in a man. Hope began to win the war over fear. Kelli nodded to the stranger. Without another word, the two rose from the bar and exited the club.

They caught a cab quickly. As they made the short drive back to Kelli's apartment, the other sat very close to her. No words were spoken, but the intimacy had already begun. Kelli sat quite still, still trembling slightly, as the other played with her hair and teased her bare arm and legs with her fiery red nails. Kelli wanted to cry out, simply to release the emotions building up inside her, but did not dare. Instead she closed her eyes and bit her lip, feeling nothing but the closeness of the other woman, and those wicked wicked nails along her quivering skin. The cab driver could barely concentrate on the road...the scene in his back seat was far too erotic.

Kelli flicked the lights on to her apartment, but the woman, entering just behind her, immediately turned them off again. The hairs on Kelli's next stood on end again. "What am I doing?" she thought to herself. The other woman shut the door behind them and locked it, flashing Kelli that smile again. "I'm in control" that smile said.

In the semi-darkness, Kelli led them to the bedroom. "Candles," was all the other woman said. Kelli did as she was told and returned with two candles, which the other woman lit and placed on the dresser. The room flickered in surreal light, and shadows danced along the walls. For the first time, Kelli found her own bedroom chilling. She faced the other woman.

"Now," said the stranger, "get undressed."

Had a man read her eyes the way this woman had and taken control of her in this way, Kelli would have been on fire with desire. But for a woman to have done so...nothing in Kelli's brain had prepared her for this. The words were right, but the feeling was wrong. She was too frightened to move.

"Now now, don't be scared. I'm not going to hurt you. I'm just going to give you what you need."

The woman's voice was soothing, reassuring. Kelli's fear subsided a little. "She's still saying all the right things," Kelli thought. Biting her lip to keep it from trembling, she slipped her dress off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. She crossed her arms instinctively to cover up. The other woman tilted her head as if to say, "now why are you doing that?", so she let her arms fall limply to her sides.

"All of it."

Kelli fought back the tears. Why was this upsetting her so? Wasn't this what she wanted? She wasn't sure anymore. Fear was making a strong comeback over hope. Still, she'd come this far, may as well see it through. She unhooked her bra and dropped it to the side. The she steeled herself and slipped out of her thong. She stood naked before the other woman, who was drinking her all in. She didn't bother covering anything up this time.

"Mmmmmm, you are magnificent." Kelli blushed deeply at the compliment.

"Get on the bed."

Kelli timidly sat on the bed, and the other woman gently pushed her shoulders back. She lay facing up, too scared to move. The stranger lounged on the bed beside her, and began to play with her. Like in the cab, she started by teasing with her hair. Kelli closed her eyes and breathed shallowly. She felt the woman's nails tickling down her arms, across her belly, and over her breasts. Goose bumps rose up all over her body. She tried desperately to remain still, but the woman's teasing nails were starting to be become too overpowering. A giggle bubbled up from her lips, and she squirmed slightly. The other woman grinned in satisfaction. The nails continued to explore Kelli's silky smooth flesh, along her collarbone, down her arms, along her thighs. Kelli couldn't hold back her smile, it tickled too much. She was reacting to every touch now, her entire body becoming sensitized. As the nails teased their way along her, she defensively squirmed away or covered up. The nails stopped their exploration, and Kelli opened her eyes to look at the stranger.

"Where are the scarves?"

"What scarves? I don't know what you..."

"Where are the scarves?" the other woman asked a bit more forcibly. Kelli hushed immediately. There was no point in playing games with this woman. She knew Kelli too well.

Kelli pointed to the top drawer of her nightstand. "There."

The other woman rose from the bed to examine the drawer. She found what she was looking for immediately, and was pleased to find more than she expected. She returned to the bed where Kelli lay quietly with 4 silk scarves, a blindfold, and Kelli's vibrator. Kelli blushed crimson again. "This might come in handy...later," the woman purred. Kelli was mortified, but did not cry out or protest.

The woman stood by the foot of the bed, waiting. Kelli knew what she was waiting for. This would be her last chance to turn back. She gathered her courage and shifted to the middle of the bed. Then she stretched out one toned leg so that her ankle rested against the corner of the brass footboard. Her heart was pounding loudly in her chest and ears. She could swear the woman must have heard it. "Relax," the other woman purred. Quickly and efficiently, Kelli watched her ankle be strapped tightly to the bed. A quick tug convinced her that her leg was immobile. She still wore her sandals from the club.

The woman moved to her other ankle, which was stretched to rest against the other corner of the footboard. "Better take this off so we don't damage it." The woman was referring to her charm anklet. Kelli trembled slightly as she felt the long nails of the other woman touching her ankle, removing the anklet. There was something very sensual in her touch. Something sinful.

Soon her other ankle was similarly tied to the bed. Kelli's legs were widely spread. The whole of her womanhood was naked and exposed. She blushed at how she must have looked. She had never been naked in front of another woman, much less naked and tied down. The woman was stretching one of her wrists to the corner of the bed. Kelli felt the silk of the scarf, luxurious against her skin, pulled painfully tight around her wrist as she was lashed to the bed. She resisted the temptation to cry out or complain that it hurt. She did not want to upset this woman. The woman was by her other side again, and soon the job was done. Kelli was spread-eagled, naked, and helpless. Her lone clothing was the choker around her neck. Symbolic? Indeed.

The woman sat on the bed beside her. Kelli had never felt so vulnerable in all her life. The woman was holding the blindfold. "Lights out time."

"Please," Kelli said. "Don't cover my eyes." She was a bundle of nerves.

"Shhhhhhh...there's nothing to be afraid of." The woman slipped the blindfold around Kelli's eyes and knotted it off. Kelli was plunged into darkness. Her heart threatened to leap out of her chest.

"Shhhhhhhh....shhhhhhhhh," the woman tried to calm her. She watched as Kelli's chest rose and fell rapidly. She knew the girl was frightened. "Shhhhhhhhh." She stroked Kelli's forehead, and eventually she began to relax. "That's right...relax....just lie back and enjoy."

Kelli felt the weight of the bed shift as the woman rose. She could hear the sounds of clothing being removed. The thought of this other woman being naked while she was tied like this made her stomach flutter with excitement. She suspected that her nipples were rock hard, and her sex was moistening. Her breathing was deep and even.

She heard footsteps padding along the carpet. Without warning, she felt the fingers and nails of the woman sliding the sandal off her right foot, then her left. Her breath caught in her throat. This was it! It was going to happen!

"Such lovely feet," she heard the woman say. The words were immediately followed by a flicker of fingernails dancing up her left sole. Kelli squealed and nearly jumped out her skin. The scarves around her limbs held fast, and she was powerless to move. She heard a sound of approval from the woman as the nails danced up her sole again. Again Kelli jumped and squealed. "Such lovely ticklish feet!"

Kelli felt the electric sensations traveling like lightning up her legs to her spinal cord, where they tingled in her brain. Her brain processed the information in an instant. What her brain reported was both a sense of pleasure and the desire to escape. They were contradictory responses, but that's what tickling does to a brain. Though she could not see through the blindfold, she could imagine the gorgeous blonde down by her feet, naked, with those red nails poised to strike again. Another pulse of lust coursed through her loins.

The woman positioned herself between both helpless feet. They were sticking out through the brass footboard, just begging to be tickled. She wasn't lying when she said Kelli had lovely feet...she truly did. The green nail polish was a nice touch, and she thought she detected a hint of perfume, although that might have been just the scented lotions that the girl used to pamper herself. Either way, her bare feet, bound against the posts and dangling out over the end of the bed into space, were simply delicious to behold. Like a cobra strike, she danced her nails up both creamy soles at the same time.

The reactions of Kelli were divine. She squealed at every touch. The giggles had started, and the woman knew that they would only increase as the tickling got more unbearable. Her perfect toes scrunched and wiggled, seeking some sort of refuge, and her legs strained against the bonds holding them fast. In the flickering candlelight, she could see Kelli's small pink nipples standing at attention, and she could tell by the way Kelli ground her hips that she was aroused between her legs too. "Magnificent!" she breathed quietly.

The woman was striking was rapid precision. First one foot, then the other, then both. Then a pause...and then another strike. Kelli had no way of knowing which helpless foot would be attacked, or when. She unable to stop giggling. With every tickle, her need to escape grew, as did her sexual hunger. She wondered how long the woman would tickle her like this, and whether she would get her off. This woman 'got it', so Kelli hoped. This woman would know how to give her everything she needed.

The tickling on her soles was torture, but it was also heaven. How long Kelli had waited for this! The muscles on her legs were protesting violently to pull her feet away from the unbearable sensations, but her womanhood hoped it would never end. Such a conflict of emotions ran through her. This must stop....please don't stop.

"Heeheehee...Stop..." she whimpered. "Please...heehee...stop...heeheehee..."

"Please" and "stop" were the only two words she could think to say between giggles. Her hands clenched and unclenched uselessly. How desperately she wished to touch herself right now! The woman tickling her feet said nothing, but the tickling did not stop. Kelli felt the sharp nails tickling all parts of her feet, and every place the woman touched tickled like crazy. The giggles flowed freely, and her need for sexual release was becoming as unbearable as the torture on her soles. She thrashed her head from side to side.

The woman tickling Kelli was very pleased, and more than just a little aroused herself. Kelli was delightfully ticklish, and the woman couldn't get enough of watching her squirm. And she protested so sweetly, almost apologetically.

"Please....please....heeeheeheeeheee...stop....heehee...please....no more....no more...heeheeheehee...please..."

The woman discovered that no matter where she touched on Kelli's perfect feet, the poor girl couldn't handle it. Her feet were covered in tickle spots, and the woman's nails were ideal for the job. The little feet flailed frantically, but there was no respite to be found. The scarves held them captive, as painfully exposed to tickling now as when she had first bound them. Relief for these feet would come only when she was ready to grant it, and she was not ready to grant it yet. No stone was left unturned. Kelli's tiny ankles were tickled. Her rounded heels were tickled. Her slopes of her insteps were tickled. The woman tickled every inch of Kelli's perfect toes, from the tops, to the nails, to the tips, to the undersides, to between each toe. The sensitive sides to Kelli's feet were tickled. And of course, Kelli's arches were tickled...and tickled...and tickled.

The woman did not tire of tickling Kelli's feet, and she made she that Kelli did not tire of it either. She knew how to tickle. She knew that too much in one spot, and Kelli would become desensitized. She knew that if she tickled too lightly, Kelli would not get what she needed. She knew that if she tickled too hard, Kelli would cross that threshold of pleasure into agony. The trick was to keep her right on the fence, and this is what she did. Kelli never became desensitized by the tickling on her feet. The strikes were too random, too well placed. If anything, she became more ticklish as time went on. Kelli never felt like she wasn't getting what she needed. These were the sensations she had longed for her entire life, and this woman was an expert and doing it just right. Kelli never crossed that threshold of pleasure into agony. The woman kept her right on the edge. Borderline unbearable torture, borderline pure pleasure. She was struggling to escape with every muscle in her body, but her brain loved every second of it. Only the need between her legs went unheeded, and that in itself was torture.

Eventually the foot tickling stopped. Kelli drew in great quantities of air, still giggling from the after effects. The soles of her feet tingled, as if phantom fingers still lingered there. Her nipples were painfully hard, and she knew that the wetness between her legs was undeniable now. She wished she knew what the woman planned on doing to her now, but not knowing was part of the thrill. So far, this had been everything she hoped for. But would the woman know how to finish the job?

She felt the woman crawl on the bed, over her leg, and settle in the space between her legs. She felt the soft skin of the woman as she slid over her thigh, and the hard point of the other woman's nipple brushed dangerously close to Kelli's groin. Kelli squirmed, knowing that her moist sex had to be apparent to the stranger. Her heart began to thump loudly in her chest again.

"Having fun?" the woman teased.

"Yesss," Kelli breathed, barely audible. "Touch me!" she wanted to scream. "Touch me, please!" But she did not say those words. She lay silent, waiting.

"Mmmmmmm," the woman purred. "You are just too precious. And so wonderfully ticklish." Kelli felt those wicked nails teasing her inner thighs, only inches from her womanhood. She groaned, and tried not to ruin the sexual tension by laughing, but the sensations tickled too much. She could not have one without the other it seemed. The giggles erupted again, while her sex was on fire with urgency.

"This is what you wanted, isn't it?" The woman's nails traced along her pubic bone, and into the creases of her thighs. So close. So close.

"God, yes!" Kelli said, lust evident in her voice. The teasing was driving her mad.

The nails stopped teasing her pubic region, and she felt the bed shift as the woman was moving again. Kelli instinctively arched upwards, hoping to make contact with something. Suddenly, the woman was breathing in her ear. "You'll get what you need, but not quite yet." She felt fingernails fluttering in her underarm.

Kelli exploded in giggles. Her loins screamed in protest at being made to wait, while the rest of her body jumped with ticklish delight. The woman was lying parallel to her, using her body weight to hold Kelli still. Kelli would have found the feel of the other's naked skin pressed against her this way highly sensual if not for the tickling that was driving her crazy. Even as the woman's fingernails danced down her side to play with her ribs, a spot that made Kelli lurch in ticklish abandon, she could felt the other woman's warm sex pressed against her hip. She groaned in frustration and giggled in protest.

"Nooooooooo....heeeeheeehaaaahaaahaaahaaa...stop...haaahaaahaa...ooooohhhh..."

Her sculpted body bounced ineffectively on the bed. The wicked nails were dancing along each rib, as if they were piano keys to be tickled. She felt the nails tickling the undersides of her breasts, spota that she would not have believed to be ticklish were they not being tortured so now. She laughed freely. There was nothing else she could do. The nails were teasing her nipples, playing with them, tickling them. This was maddening. She tried to grind her hip into the woman's pelvis, in hopes of changing her focus to more sexual ones, but the woman was not to be swayed. The fingernails fluttered across her flat stomach, and the muscles found there jumped at every touch. This was unbearable.

"Stoppppp....please!....heeeeheeehaaahaaahaaa....no more!....no more!....eeeeeheeeheeheee!!!"

The woman tickled the entirety of Kelli's upper body. When she danced her nails under Kelli's chin, the poor girl pulled her face in as much as she could and made silly sputtering noises. When she toyed with Kelli's nipples, the girl mingled moans of pleasure in with her giggles. When she skated her wicked nails up Kelli's stretched and taut sides, the girl bucked wildly, unable to do more than laugh helplessly. When she flicked her flat belly, the girl rocked her hips and tried to flatten it out as much as possible. When she slid her nails upwards into Kelli's underarms, the girl's head shook violently, and all she could say then was, "No...no...no...no...no...no...no!!!!!" Truly, Kelli was a treasure chest of ticklish delights, and the woman was not about to be denied her booty.

At long last, she gave the poor girl a break. Kelli was a mess. Her hair was in shambles, and a thin layer of sweat had broken out in spots. Her skin glistened in the candlelight. She lay panting, thankful for the respite. The woman knew that Kelli's fire was stoked red hot, and it was time to scratch that itch.

Kelli was smoldering. Never had the need for release been so strong, or so been denied to her. Her body was fatigued, but her brain was on high alert. She had always been ticklish, but not like this. The woman had tickled her to new levels of sensation. Maybe it was the being tied, or the fact that it was a woman who was torturing her, or that for the first time, she'd found someone who 'got it'. Maybe it was all these things. All Kelli knew was that she'd never felt like this before. Every place the woman had touched her had tickled horribly. And every horrible ticklish touch had magnified the need between her legs. She was primal. She didn't care what she looked or sounded like. She moaned deeply and ground her hips hard into the bed. Her lips were pulled back and her teeth were showing. She needed sex, and she needed it now.

The woman chuckled, and once again repositioned herself between Kelli's legs. Kelli immediately quieted, and once again was on pins in needles, hoping to feel something between her legs that would get her off. "You want me to touch you down here?"

"Yes!" Kelli growled.

"Are you sure?"

Kelli groaned in frustration. "Yes, God damn it! Please!"

The woman chuckled, and the next sound Kelli heard was her vibrator being turned on. She wiggled her hips excitedly, her wetness intensifying at the sound. "Yes, please...yes!"

She was not prepared to feel the vibrator stroking the bottom of her right foot. Kelli screeched in surprise as the tickling sensations exploded in her brain. Her entire body spasmed and held tight for a moment, and then she was was thrashing and cackling. The vibrations tickled something awful. She couldn't stand it. She struggled like a madwoman to escape, but as before, there was no release to be found. This would drive her insane.

It was then that she felt a tongue teasing her wetness. For a moment, Kelli's brain short circuited. She didn't know whether to laugh or scream or moan or speak. She simply uttered a surprised, "oh!"

Once again Kelli was at war with herself. The vibrator on her foot was unbearable, but the tongue between her legs felt so damn good! She alternately laughed and moaned, her hips grinding into the face between her legs.

"Oohhhhh...OOOHHHHH...HEH...HEH...HEH...MMMMmmmmmmm....Ohhhh...YES!...HAAAHAAAHAAA!"

Her foot and leg jerked spasmodically. The rest of her felt like one giant G-spot. The woman knew what she was doing here too. Kelli lay open before her, and she was artfully teasing Kelli's love button. The woman looked back to make sure she still held the the vibrator against Kelli's exposed foot, and satisfied that she was, set about bring Kelli off.

It didn't take long. Kelli was so primed up that it took only a few well placed swipes of the tongue to bring her to orgasm. Her body shuddered violently, her foot still being tortured by the mindless vibrator, and she screamed at the top of her lungs. Her body arched to the limit the scarves would allow, and she held there like a bow string. Waves of pleasure spread throughout her. Her hands splayed open. Her toes were pointed. Her head was thrown back. The woman continued to feast on her sex, and Kelli bucked as a the first orgasm passed and a second orgasm ripped through her almost immediately. She came crashing back to the bed, spent and exhausted.

The woman switched off the vibrator, and set about untying Kelli. The girl was too tired to move. Soon she was free of the scarves, and the blindfold was removed. Kelli blinked to refocus her eyes. She looked at the woman, who was lying beside her, playing with Kelli's hair again. "Thank you," she whispered.

The woman pulled Kelli to her, and they embraced in a kiss. The hands of both began to explore the naked flesh of the other, and the rest of the night was spent making quiet love. It was a night of many firsts for Kelli. She had never been with a woman. She had never had multiple orgasms, or even one orgasm like the ones the woman had given her. She had never been tied and tickled. And she had never found the one who understood what she needed, until now.

She would never have to go looking again.

THE END

Wonderful!!! Beautifully erotic and spell-binding. It looks like another great writer has joined us, and I look forward to reading more.:cool:

WOW

One word describes this story: WOW! It is very erotic without being
distasteful and grotesque, and the tickling just makes it better.
Hope you keep writing more stories like this.

Brilliant. Lovely build up of tension, and the whole thing works to a nice climax..no pun intended. Looking forward to the next one.

Extraordinary piece of erotic tickling!! The best I've had the pleasure of reading in a very long time. Keep it up, buddy...:)

GREAT STORY!!!

GREAT STORY!!!

Keep posting please

Ahhhhh yet another great one from Laughter;)
It's been all said numerous time Laughter but is time to repeat it again. Great story, well done, as well as well written!

Parts of this story reminds me of myself ;)

Keep up the great work, and take care.:)

Playfultoy2000 @};-

WOW!

WE are honored to have heard from the MAster.
Love,
Anna and Heather (I just woke up)!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back