• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Baron Munchausen (sp?)

dramaman

Anyone have an original thread of the movie "Adventures Of Baron Munchausen?" I'm sure we all know the movie, and the tickling scene! Didn't know if it had ever been discussed before. But...isn't a great scene!?

Great scene! I remember I was in the movie theatre on a high school date, totally unsuspecting...it took my breath away so much that I remember I couldn't concentrate on the rest of the movie! I think I may have even gotten up and taken a walk to the men's room to clear my mind!

Ahhh, mamories!!!

does anyone know who the actress was that he was actually tickling?

Not sure. But I believe she was a bit older, and those soles looked like they were quite young. My guess is that it was a body double...or a foot double, whatever. I'd bet Robin Williams is an avid tickler, based on his style.

That movie was on just this weekend on the SciFi Channel. Luckily i taped it!

It would take a bit to explain the plot and situation but here it is in a nutshell:

The "Queen"'s head is off and floating around, but her body is still with the King (Robin WIlliams) who delights in tickling her feet. Undoubtedly, these are young, beautiful feet and do not belong to the actress (who is a bit older) playing the queen.

Yes, they were lovely. My guess is that she actually WAS biting the pillow whilst taping the scene.

that or her feet weren't very ticklish and she was able 2 hold in her laughter and fake it

that or her feet weren't very ticklish and she was able 2 hold in her laughter and fake it

I've always thought those feet don't belong to the actress. The actress was nearly 70, and those feet do NOT look old. They probably belonged to a much younger woman who worked on the production, or maybe a body double.

Maybe tickling requires stunt doubles!

Still, tickling the actress wouldn't be very appealing. The feet in that scene are quite cute. I just regret you can't see a face or hear a reaction.

the least they could have done for us was put a feet being tickled belonged too part in the cast credits..lol...i never thought it was the women whose head was floating around either..but it would be kewl to know who it actually was.

The actress - Valentina Cortese- was born in Italy in 1925, so in 1988 she would have been about 63. While I generally prefer younger tickler/ticklees, I'll admit the idea of an older person involved with tickling has some curiosity to me. I thought she was lovely. Anyway, she's done a lot of international films. I believe that was either her under the covers or a double, but the person was apprently ticklish. Watch the scene like I did, over & over again, but don't watch the foot tickling alone - watch the blankets. They occasionally move abruptly as if a sensative spot has been "hit" on the woman's feet.

I think that's definetly a foot double. Or else I'd like to see what her feet looked like 40 years earlier- phew!

I think this was the mainstream scene that really made me realise I was a ticklephile. That was quite a strange moment, only...however many years ago it was..

So how the hell can we find out, anybody know??? any ideas, I've been wondering since the movie came out. It really effected me as a young tickle fetishist.:confused:

Well, if Oddjob's research is correct (which I'm sure it is), I would definately put money on the fact that it is not the actresses feet. Plus, I bet the only way to find out is to e-mail Terry Gilliam himself and ask...which will probably be very very difficult.

How can we find out? Well, you ask too late for me! Last year, Terry Gilliam, the director, was here in Dallas signing his book, but I missed the signing. I, or anyone, could have asked then. If he ever comes to your city, watch for it. Of course, Robin Williams was in the scene- he would know. And since he's "one of us" he's probably on the board RIGHT NOW AT THIS MOMENT! He could tell us what's what!

I just want to assure everybody-there is absolutely no doubt that this is some younger girl's feet........it is an unsubtle difference. The feet are shot very closeup and you can see that they are very soft and young. Also, because the actress' head is not in the scene, it is very doubtful they would have paid her for a day's work when they could easily have had a body double.

Also, the body does thrash and the feet react, and Williams in fact asks, "Why don't you laugh? Oh! You must be a pillow biter!"

I will say that I've seen older women with "young" ( meaning nice looking ) feet, and young women with bad feet. But they probably did use a body double because you don't see the woman's face, and the entire scene might have taken a day or two to shoot. So the producers are more likely pay a "nobody" a small fee to be in a short little scene and not be noticed rather than call back the international actress and have her be filmed while basically not seen. The body double theory is most correct. Another time a "tickling double " was used was in the Japanese movie Tampopo. A beautiful woman laughs and writhes as her gangster boyfriend puts live shrimp on her belly. A close up of the belly, as the creatures legs run back and forth across her skin, reveals to a fast eye a double with little-to-no chest and a double chin!

Interrestingly, the Queen of the Moon was originally going to be Gilliam regular Kathrine Helmond, and the Moon King was going to be Sean Connery.

I know it isn't,but, in my twisted imagination, i like to think that Uma Thurman, who is also in that movie was the model getting her feet tickled. Oh well, just something i ike to think about. lol

Lol! I know! Uma would have been great! Too bad she's not in any mainstream scene (yet!).....and she doesn't really make as many movies as she used to....

Anyhow, I agree....there are older women with beautiful feet....but in this case you see the girl's legs, which are beautiful, smooth and definitely young and toned. It is so obvious that Gilliam must have gone out of his way to get such beautiful legs and feet....there is not the slightest attempt at making her look old....but here's another thing.....though the actress playing the Queen is indeed older (way older than Robin Williams in fact)....within the context of the movie, the Queen's age is not given, and though you can detect some wrinkles, she is actually in headgear and costume....she is not neccesarily presented as an aged woman. But once again, as soon as the camera cuts to the Queen's body with the King, we are presented with a supple, smooth, creamy skinned hottie, that much is very clear. Perhaps Terry himself had a great casting couch session for this very part!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back