• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stateside Boys Are Vicious (mf/f, VERY adult)

ViperGTS

Natasha stepped off of her bus from the airport and had a look around. As she heard the bus door close behind her, inhaled deeply, and sighed the breath out. It was great to be back home.
Having been born in the States, but into a thickly German family, she had all the physical traits as such; tall, athletic, blond hair and bright, sparklingly blue eyes. She was about 5'11", weighed about 150 pounds, and her body was nearly perfect, with measurements being 36 - 24 - 36. She was proud of her body, and she kept it in shape with daily runs and weight lifting. She wasn't overly strong, by any means, just athletic.
She had gone to Germany for a few months to familiarize herself with her roots. Her family had subtly suggested it at first, but the thought festered in her mind for two years before she suddenly decided to up and go. However much she loved being there and exploring her background, she never could stop thinking about the States.

When Natasha finally got into her room at her house, she plunked her bags down on the floor and fell backwards onto her bed. She was tired, for the plane ride was long, and the bus trip bumpy. She sniffed at the air around her...it was stale and dusty. She hadn't been home in a while, and she left no instructions for anyone to clean it up every now and then. It was just as well, she though, since she lived alone in a small house her parents had bought her.
She yawned. Her feet hurt, and she slipped off her sneakers, flexing her toes inside her white ankle socks. She giggled at her feet...she liked them, they weren't oddly shaped like some other people's, they were soft and well taken care of, with frequent pedicures. And they were every sensetive. She loved having them played with. Often times, she'd find herself lightly tickling her own foot when she sat in one place for a long time. She almost never wore shoes unless she was out of the house, and she loved to get foot massages. She's frequent the local Mall's massage parlor just to get a goot, relaxng foot rub. And, however much embarassed she was by it, the light tickles that the massouse would always deliver to her soft, buttery soles would turn her on more than she'd admit to. She always left the parlor with anear to ear grin on her face and a tinge of pink in her cheeks.
Despite being so easily aroused, she had never had a orgasm, nor had she ever been touched between her legs or on her chest, with the exception of when she cleansed herself. She never found it necessary to relieve herself...she never let herself get so aroused that she would want a climax, since the slight arousal she often felt was enough to leave her giddy and light headed anyway. She never had a boyfriend, even though she was 25 already, but again, she hadn't felt the need for one. She was brought up as a very self sufficient girl, and never felt the need for that kind of companionship.
Natasha yawned again. She rolled over and curled up, and quickly fell asleep. She never bothered to take off the rest of her clothes, and she drifted off wearing her denim shorts, ankle socks, and red and white T shirt.

The phone rang loudly. Natasha rolled over slowly and gazed through blurry vision at the clock. It was about seven thirty PM, and she had only been asleep for a couple of hours. She rolled back to the phone and picked up the reciever.

"Hello?" She wondered if her voice sounded as tired as she felt it should.

"HEY NATASHA!!!" came the response from the other end of the line. The girl's voice was so loud it jolted Natasha awake immediately.

"...Ashleigh, is that you??" Natasha asked excitedly.

"Yes, of course, who else!! Did you forget about your coming home party tonight?!"

Natasha thought for a moment...then her eyes widened and she sat bolt upright in bed. "Oh my gosh, Ash, I totally did!" Her free hand wiped some stray hairs out of her face. "I'm so sorry...I'll be there in half an hour!!"

"Sure thing! Hurry up, I have a surprise for you!" Ashleigh giggled through the phone and hung up.

Natahsa also hung up the phone, only giving half a second's thought to what this 'surprise' might be. She quickly stripped naked, and darted into the bathroom adjacent to her bedroom. TUrning on the shower, she hopped in, then hopped back out...she hadn't realized how cold the water would be right after turning it on. She stood on the bathmat for a moment, shivering, naked, with cold water sliding down her body and over her sexy features, until she saw steam rising from the water. She again hopped in and began to shower.

What she had forgotten about, to go into more detail, was a party that her best Stateside friend, Ashleigh, had organized for her, the night she got home from her "Motherland." They were talking about it for weeks via emails and instant messenger conversations while she was still in Germany, but being so tired, she had completely forgotten about it when she actually did get home. The party was to be held at Ashleigh's home, only ten minutes away from Natasha's. There was to be much alchohol, music, and dancing. Ahsleigh always threw the best parties!!

Natasha finished up in the shower, dried herself off, and blow dried her hair in a hurried fashion. She told Ashleigh half an hour...but it woulf turn out to be more like forty five minutes. A girl's hair takes forever to dry! Finally, ten minutes later, saisfied with her hair's state of moisture, she stepped back into her bedroom, still totally nude. She walked over to her closet and swung the doors open. She knew exactly what she wanted to wear. She and Ash had already discussed this, and Ash wanted her to look KILLER. Natasha grabbed what she wanted and sta on her bed.

She slid a pair of black silk panties up her legs, followed by a black garter belt. She rolled a pair of jet black, opaque stockings, also made of silk, up her long, gorgeous legs, and snapped the garter belt's hooks into them. She slithered into her red, one piece satin dress, colored bright, blood red. The sewn in breast pads would keep her breasts from pointing out too far, she thought. She giggled at this.

Then, she picked up her favorite three inch red high heels, and slid them onto her stocking-clad feet. She stood up, looked at herself in the mirror, and smoothed out her dress.

"You go girl..." she said to herslef, grinning at how amazing she knew she looked. She grabbed her red purse and her car keys and bolted out the door, her dress riding up slightly as she ran. She hopped into her Volkswagon and headed for her best friend's house.

It was a shorter ride than she'd remembered, and she grinned. She wasn't too late afterall. The party was just getting started, as she could see through Ashleigh's windows many people, laghing, talking, dancing and having an alltogether wonderful time. She parked and walked up to the front door, which opened to reveal an extremely giddy and enthusiastic Ashleigh.

"NATASHA!!"

"ASHLEIGH!!"

The two girls squealed and hugged each other tightly, then wen tinto the house. Now it was time to get partyin'!

Everything was perfect. There was plenty of alchohol to be consumed, lots of fun, entertaining people to chat it up with, and lots of stories to tell about Germany. As the night wore on, Natasha proceeded to get increasingly intoxicated, which added a bit more laughter to her stories, and got more laughter from those listening. Finally, at around 10:30, Ashleigh, took the drink from Natasha's hand and led her into the living room.

"Natasha, there's someone I want you to meet. He just moved here from Massachusets, and he and I used to hang out all the time when we lived close to eac other. His name is Tony."

"Tony, huh?" Natasha said with a bit of slur to her words. "He sounds Italian!" She giggled.

Ashleigh smiled, too, but not with the drunken innocence that Natasha was giggling from. This was perfect. Natasha was so blindingly drunk, maybe she'd finally get laid tonight. The onyl reason Ashleigh threw this party was to let her experience sex for the first time. She'd spoken about it for a long time with Natasha, but it always ended the same way. "No, I don't feel the need" or "I'm not ready yet." Well, tonight, that was going to change.

Ashleigh sat Natasha down on the couch, next to a man that looked about her own age. He was, in fact, 25. He stood at about 6'2", was tanned slightly, had black, short hair, and brown eyes. He was a little muscly, not enough to think he was a wrestler, but he did work out a bit.

"Tony, this is Natasha, our German friend. Natasha, meet Tony." They both smiled and shook hands, and almost immediately fell into conversation. Despite her extremely drunken state, Natasha could still carry on an intelligent, entertaining conversation. Tony was a nice conversationalist, too. They go tot talking about Germany, the governmental differences between there and the States, among other things. Ashleigh soon noticed her cue to leave when Tony laid his hand gently on Natasha's silk stocking clad knee. She slipped out quietly and went back to the party, which was starting to die down. People had places to be in the morning, and they started to leave in pairs. Some because they arriced together, and some because the other was so balls to the wall drunk, they needed a driver to get home.

Soon after everyone else had left, Ashleigh was sitting watching TV in the family room when she heard Natasha and Tony walking up the stairs. She grinned. Natasha was about to get laid!

Almost as soon as they got into the spare bedroom, Tony about threw himself on Natasha. He pressed her roughly against the closed door, and pressed himself against her. She struggled a slight bit, but in her drinken stupor, she had no strength, and she quickly became overcome with arousal. Her breath became heavy, her womanhood alighted with passion, and within moments, they were both naked in bed, Tony fueled by his hormones and Natasha fueled by the alchohol in her blood. For the next two hours, they made rough, passionate love, in the room directly above Ashleigh's family room. Ashleigh fell asleep to the sounds of Natasha screaming with passion, and the bedframe banging against the wall.

----

The next day, Ashleigh woke up and went right upstairs to take a shower. She had hoped that the plan she had discussed with Tony went the way it was supposed to. The sex from the night before wasn't the only thing they had in store for her.

Ashleigh took her shower, and redressed in casual clothing. Cotton panties, a pushup bra, sweatpants and a T shirt. She walked over to the guest bedroom, and the door was slightly ajar, the signal that Tony and Natasha were ready.

Ashleigh slowly pushed the door open, and grinned at the sight before her. Still sleeping deeply, Natasha snored softly. She had already been bound to the bed, wearing nothing but her garter belt and lack, silk stockings. On her eyes was a jet black sleeping mask. She had been so drunk that when she fell asleep, she didnt wake up no matter what Tony did to her. He had redressed her to her current state and tightly bound her to the bed with leather restraints and straps provided by Ashleigh herself.

Tony stepped out of the guest bathroom, dressed in jeans, a t shirt, and socks, and smiled at Ashleigh. "All according to plan," he said, a sly grin on his face.

"Thank you so much for coming here and helping me with this...you have no idea how much it means to me. I love the girl to bits, and I really think she needs to broaden her horizons a bit." Ashleigh hugged Tony tightly.

"Oh, don't worry," he said. "Her horizons will be broadened quite a bit today." He chuckled, and the two of them went downstairs to eat breakfast.

About two hours later, long after the two had finished eating, they were sitting on the couch, cuddled up and watching TV. They heard some noises upstairs, moaning and grunting, then a short scream, followed by, "WHAT THE HELL?! Ashleigh, anyone, help!"

Both Tony and Ashleigh snickered as they ran up the stairs. Ash spoke first. "What's wrong, Natasha? You okay?"

Natasha's head turned towards her friend's voice. "Oh my God, Ash, I was so scared...help me out of this will you? I can't move an inch! This is so embarassing." Natasha's cute toes wiggled inside her silken stockings.

"Sure, we'll hep you out, honey." Natasha's mind raced. We? she though. Who's we?

Before she could have another though, however, she felt a bolt of lightning shooting up her left leg. She burst into a fit of girly giggles as Ashleigh's sharp nails started to stroke and glide over Natasha's silkened foot. It took a moment for the bound girl to realize she was being tickled, and then, dread set in.

Ashleigh quickly added her other hand to the fun, tickling up and down both of Natasha's hyper-sensetive, silk-encased soles. Natasha's soles wiggled slightly and her toes splayed and clenched, and she squealed out and laughed loudly. "Nooo HAHAHAHAHA ASH PLEEEEASE NOOHAHAHAHA WHAT ARE YOU HAHAHA DOING?!"

"Loosening you up, honey, getting you ready for the day to come!" Ashleigh raked her nails up and down the bound, nearly naked girl's soles, forcing gales of laughter from Natasha's throat. She nodded to Tony, who nodded back, and moved to the bed. He straddled Natasha's hips and quickly set to work, stroking his fingertips along the girl's smooth shaven armpits. he drew small circles and pictures along her skin before moving down to her ribs, tickling along the edges of her naked, jiggling breasts, and down to her lower ribs. He dug in viciously, and poor Natasha screamed in agony.

Natasha was confused. She fell asleep in the arms of a wonderful guy, and now here she was being tortured! She screamed out with laughter as her assailants tickle her feet and sides, and she could feel her chest jumping and shaking as she writhed and fought for breath. She felt her friend Ashleigh pulling the toes of her left foot back, then nails gliding over the silken underisdes of her toes. This sent the poor girl into orbit, and she tried to buck as much as she could. She was tied so tightly, however, that she couldn't even get her naked butt off the mattress.

Meanwhile, Tony had started prodding at her tummy. His fingers wiggled into her navel, grasped her hips and squeezed, or pressed into her "pockets" area. She squealed and laughed wildly, and she felt tears welling in her eyes. They were quickly absorbed by the blindfold, though. Her head thrashed side to side as she screamed with ticklishness.

After only ten minutes, but what felt like days to the poor woman, they stopped. Tony didn't move from his position on her hips, and Ashleigh began to massage her friend's silk clad feet.

"I bet you're wondering why we're doing this to you, Natasha." Ashleigh said. Well, that was an understatement.

A few seconds later, after Natasha caught enough breath to speak, she gasped out, "Y-yes....why the hell are you torturing me?! I thought we were...friends..." Natasha's voice broke, and she began to sob gently.

"Now now, sweetie, no crying...or else!" Tony said, and he agian dug into her sides. Natasha's sobs were quickly replaced with more torrents of laughter, and Ashleigh started to drag her nails up and down the woman's silken legs. She stroked her nails under Natasha's knees, down her calves, then back up to the thighs. Gently, Ashleigh stroked just above the tops of Natasha's stockings, her nails flicking dangerously close to the woman's pleasure center. Ashleigh giggled softly, seeing a small amount of moisture collecting between Natasha's legs.

Another long ten minutes of this tickle torture came and went, and the blindfold was removed from Natasha's eyes. She squinted against the light in the room as she fought to regain her breath, and soon, she was able to clearly see her attackers. Tony still sat on her hips, holding her firmly to the bed, a noticable bulge in his jeans. Ashleigh had walked up to the side of the bed and stroked Natasha's hair out of her face.

"Why...why are you doing this to me?" she asked Ashleigh.

"Don't ask me," she said. "Tony's the one that cmae up with the tickling idea. I thought it might be fun, so I went along with it."

Tony held up a long, stuff red feather, and Natasha's eyes grew wide when she saw it. "Please, no, please don't tickle me any more, I like to be tickled but this is too much, please!" She tugged futilely at her leather retsraints.

"Oh, we know you like to be tickled...your pussy is giving that away." Ashleigh took the feather from Tony and gently started to drag it's tip along Natasha's captive, exposed, and slightly moist pussy lips. Natasha felt this and sharply inhaled, screwing her eyes shut against the sensation. It did feel good, but it tickled like nothing else! It was that gentle, teasing tickle, and it was driving her mad. She moaned and giggled as the feather lightly ran up and down her **** lips, and she blushed furiously when she felt herself start to drip down onto the bed from between her legs. This was too much....

Just as she thought that, she felt Tony's hands on her breasts. He lightly stroked her plump chest, his fingetips fluttering softly over her sensetive skin. She burst into giggles and threw her head back against the pillow, and blushed even deeper as she felt her nipples stiffening and pointing straight to the sky. "Oooohohohoh oh God hee hee hee hee, ooh it tickles, please, don't stop, oooh God..." she moaned, not realizing what she was saying. Her forced libido was talking for her.

"Stop?" Ashleigh repeated, a teasing tone to her voice. "Would you rather pure tickling?" Before Natasha got a chance to respond, since she was too confused wit her own emotions, she burt into laughter again. Ashleigh has quickly retaken her place at Natasha's slik clad soles, and was raping her feet with her sharp nails again. Tony pressed harder into Natasha's breasts, and the laughter that erupted from the bound woman's throat was sudden and loud.

Squealing, thrashing, laughing, and moaning, Natasha was flooding with emotions, sensations, and womanly juices. She felt herself steadily dripping down her butt cheeks, her own moisture collecting too quickly to do anything else. Her nipples were hard as diamonds, and she felt the need to beg for release. She had NEVER been so horny in her life! She loved the feeling, but she wanted more...something more intense.

She was laughing too hard to ask for it, though. The nails raking up and down her tender, soles, and the fingers pressing into her breasts and now her ribcage were forcing all the breath in her lungs to erupt as laugher and moans. For a long, merciless thirty minutes, Natasha screamed and laghed under the manipulations of the twenty fingers on her body.

Finally, the two stopped tickling the woman. She laid there, panting, her blond hair matted against her head, a small puddle of her womanly juices underneath her buttocks. As soon as she had the breath, she began to beg.

"T-tony, please, please fuck me, oh God, pleae Tony I need you so bad, please get me of, I'll do anything for you..." Natasha's begging and pleading went on and on, but instead of listening, he turned around on her hips, and picked up the feather between her legs.

Gently, he strokes the feather up and down along Natasha's soaked pussy lips. She moaned and spasmed at the sensation, and tried to atche her hips up to meet the feather. She giggled softly, as her tender **** was so sensetive now, it tickled madly. Suddenly, she then felt Ashleigh's nails gliding over her breasts, and again, Natasha burst into fits of wild laughter.

Her mind was short circuited. All she knew was tickling and arousal, and that one equalled the other. Permanently etched into her mind was the association of tickling and sexual pleasure, especially when Tony held her pussy lips apart and swept the feather's tip over her bulging, drenched clit.

Natasha screamed out in laughter and pleasure, moaning every now and then between gasps for breath. Ashleigh went back down to Natasha's feet and began tickling her silkened soles again, and this combined with the repeated tickling and stroking of her clit sent her straight to the moon. She screamed so loud, she thought her throat wouldnt bear the strain, and her first ever orgasm ripped through her body viciously. Her **** squirted out a small jet of her juices onto the bed, and both Ashleigh and Tony laughed. They forced the woman to orgasm right in front of their eyes...but they weren't done yet.

For the next hour, Ashleigh tickled the woman's soles, mercilessly raking her sharp nails all over her sensetive feet, which has tured a nice shade of pink underneath her silk stockings. Tony unwaveringly stroked Natasha's clit with the feather, making her scream out in pleasurable agony with each stroke. She creamed herself over and over, and the last fifteen minutes of her tickling had been filled with so many orgasms in a row, she felt as if it would never end. Finally, at the peak of her strongest orgasm yet, she fell in the blackness, shortness of breath and sensory overload forcing her to pass out.

When Natasha awoke, she was not surprised to find herself still tied tightly to the bed. The blindfold was back on her, and she could't see a thing.

"Back with us?" Ashleigh said. "Good, now we can begin phase two."

WHat Natasha didn't realize was that Tony was naked. It had only been a few minutes since she had passed out, and her pussy was stll soaking wet. She felt Tony getting onto the bed, and suddenly felt his rock hard shaft penetrate her ****. She screamed wth surprise and extreme pleasure, her womanhood ten times as sensetive as it normally should have been. She tried to grind into Tony as he slowly thrusted in and out of her, but soon her movements became uncoordinated as she felt Ashleigh's nails on her soles again.

Ashleigh tickled the woman's hyperticklish, silk clad soles mercilessly as Tony had sex with her. Within only a matter of seconds, Natasha's **** clamped down on Tony's shaft and she began climaxing again, the ticklish torture at her feet spurring her on from one orgasm to the next. She screamed and cursed, laughed and cried, and came so many times she felt as though her tummy would burst. Finally, half an hour into this new heavenly torment, Tony shot his load into Natasha as Ashleigh rubbed herself off with one hand, tickling Natasha's left foot with the other. Tony collapsed against Natasha, who was giggling madly, moaning a bit, and gasping for breath. Ashleigh slowly untied Natasha's ankles and gave her feet a quick tickle, and was rewarded a sharp squeal from the woman. She then untied her wrists, and fell into bed with both Tony and Natasha.

"Oh...m-my...God...." Natasha said, stuttering slowly.

"Did you enjoy that?" Ashleigh asked, as she slowly peeled the blindfold from Natasha's eyes.

Tony nodded to Ashleigh as Natasha simply sighed and fell asleep. Together they slept for several hours, their new way of playing with each other being all they dreamed about.

A lot of it sounds familar babe...loking forward to what will happen next, lol. And i just noticed they dont have a blush emoticon. o well

Yeah, they do. Here ya go...
:blush: :blush: :blush:
(and just for the record Viper~HOLY CRAP!) :eek:
XOXO

irishgirl5 said:
A lot of it sounds familar babe...loking forward to what will happen next, lol. And i just noticed they dont have a blush emoticon. o well

Haha, thanks everyone! I took a bit of a hiatus from writing since I felt pretty unnapreciated, and this helps alot! Thanks!

WOW! :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: I felt like Natasha just from reading it . Hey Viper maybe some day Irish can be Natasha , you Tony , and I'll be Ashleigh . LOL

Hey, you take a trip down to PA from CT and we might be able to arrange that? :whip:

Let me get to know you and Irishgirl a little more seing I'm still new here and I might take you up on that

lol...interesting response. i speak in jest, and here you speak seriously. :p <<<<----

ViperGTS said:
Haha, thanks everyone! I took a bit of a hiatus from writing since I felt pretty unnapreciated, and this helps alot! Thanks!

Aw man. I have always enjoyed your stories and there are one or two that you started that I wish you had continued. One concerned a cute blonde being tied up and tickled by her brunette landlady and the other was about a girl/girl revenge tickling scenario. Now that I think if it there was another where a girl had to agree to be your tickle slave after a fender bender.

All great stuff, as was this. Get writing - you have an audience! :D

you doubt your imagination???????

you have a great mind hun, i loved this story. Soo tired of feet stories, they bore me.. and psss!! xxx is my favorite. why not?? More plzzzz. :firedevil :devil: :firedevil :firedevil :firedevil :firedevil :firedevil :firedevil :firedevil :firedevil :firedevil

ViperGTS said:

Glad to see you are feeling appreciated again. Hopefully that means you'll be posting more.

Can you make a part 2 plaese,lol. please please please!!! I KNOW for a fact you have these ideas all stored up in your head boy. lol, :tickle:

Well Viper this is the first story that I have read written by you and it's great! It makes me want to read more of your stories, babe. Awesome!

:bouncybou

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back