• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Discoveries F/M

K-Skate417

Level of Triple Ruby Feather
It’s been ages since I posted in this sub forum but since I feel the juices flowing again I figured I’d give writing a new story a shot. This will be my first attempt at writing an F/M story so any constructive criticism from authors experienced in that area would be appreciated.I did this to the best of my ability. Perhaps more stories are soon to follow. Now on to the story:

Kyle was your basic college student. He was 20 years old, about 5’4, relatively muscular, had a goatee, spiky brown hair and hazel eyes. It was summer now and the semester was over. He was only a few credits away from graduating. That being known, he decided to be out as much as possible during the summer. Going new places and meeting new people. He basically just wanted to explore the world as much as he could before the start of the next semester.

So he started traveling and met many people along the way but no one had really caught his attention. Until one day when he was at the local mall and ran into a girl named Krystle. Krystle was a pure Goth girl. She was about 5’2 and very slim. She had long dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. She also had many piercings. Kyle got to chatting with Krystle and they really seemed to like each other. So after chatting for a bit in the mall they decided to get to know each other better.

Over the past few weeks they did a lot together. They went to concerts, they met each others friends, they went hiking and did just about everything they could. But Kyle had noticed one strange thing about Krystle. No matter how much time they spent together he had never been invited into her apartment. He noticed that she rarely had invited anyone into her place and was wondering why. He had always let her come visit his apartment.
So one day he just decided to be blunt about it and ask her

“Krystle, we have known each other for a while now and I was wondering, are you ever going to show me your apartment?”

Krystle hesitated to say anything and just stared at Kyle awkwardly for a while as he continued to speak.

“ I have let you in to my place multiple times and I think it’s only fair you show me your place. Is tonight good?”

Krystle hesitated for a minute then answered.

“Umm.. Sure. Tonight would be good. Stop by my building tonight around 8 pm and I’ll show you around the place.”

Krystle rarely let anybody in because of one of her big secrets. She had a really dominant personality and liked to have her way with guys. She was afraid to tell Kyle about her interests because she didn’t want to scare him away. So she just figured when he came over that night she would show him first hand what she was really like.

8 pm had soon arrived and Kyle came to her building. He went up to her apartment and knocked on her door. Krystle just said when he knocked

“Come in. I’m a bit busy I’ll be with you in a little while.”

Since she had left the door open for him, he entered and started to look around the place. When he entered she just told him to go to her bedroom and wait for her there. As he was on his way to her bedroom he noticed many strange decorations. He noticed many of them resembled bondage gear but made nothing of it at the time s he was just happy to be inside her apartment. Once he entered her room he sat on her bed for a few minutes before he noticed a box of material sticking out. He was curious so he looked into the box. In it he found cuffs, rope, and other types of restraints. He dug deeper into the box and then found some unusual items such as paintbrushes, toothbrushes, feathers and feather dusters, and multiple other tools.

He was so awed by this that he did not hear Krystle enter the room. She was wearing a black tank top with a matching skirt and nothing else. She was also holding a pair of handcuffs. By this point Kyle had taken his shirt off in her place since it was a hot and humid day and he was just in his shorts. He was still going through the materials. When Krystle suddenly came up behind him and pulled his arms behind his back. Before he was even able to say a word she slapped the cuffs on him and put her hand over his mouth. She then began to whisper into his ear

. “So it looks like you’ve discovered my little secret” she whispered in a low seductive voice. “ I’m glad you did since now we are going to have a lot of fun tonight”

With that she took her hand off of his mouth and moved him towards her bed he was still too shocked to say anything. He was barely able to move on his own. She laid him on her bed then uncuffed one arm and attached the other end of the cuff to a bed post. She then brought out another set of cuffs and cuffed the uncuffed arm and then attached that cuff to the bed. She then got out some of her rope and secured his left leg to the corner post of the foot board. She then proceeded to do the same to the right leg. She then stood back and admired her work as she put on an evil grin.

“ Well, don’t you look nice like this” She said in her sweetest voice “but there is still more to go”

Kyle seemed confused but didn’t say anything. She continued to speak.

“In all of the time we have spent together lately there is something I have been wondering about you. I’ve always wanted to know, are you ticklish?”

His eyes widened when he heard this. He knew for a fact that he was very ticklish and that even the slightest touch, done in the right way, could make him giggle. As Krystle saw his eyes widen a huge evil smirk came across her face as she dug her fingers into his sides. He immediately began to laugh as she began her taunting. She said

“What’s the matter, a little ticklish are we?”

she just smiled and continued to tickle him. He was laughing to hard at this point to answer her taunting. She played with his sides for a while before moving down to the backs of his knees. As soon as her nails touched there he immediately began to squirm and try to get away. Along with more laughter as well.

After hitting this spot Krystle tease “Looks like I found a good spot, I’ll have to remember that!”

She played in that area a little while longer before giving him a break and going to her tool box. She pulled out one of her feathers and slowly started stroking his soles with it. This caused him to twitch, squirm and giggle a lot. He had no way of getting away from her torture and Krystle liked that. She played at his feet for a few more minutes, going between his toes with the feather and causing him to squirm as much as possible. After several minutes of this, she gave him another break and went back to her tool box one final time . She pulled out one of her specialty paint brushes and moved up towards his armpits.

“ I don’t know what it is about you” she said with a smirk on her face and an evil look in her eyes “ But something tells me your armpits are your most ticklish place”.

His eyes widened again in fear. This time he tried to break free from his restraints with all of his might but to no avail. For he knew what she said was true. She then took the brush in one hand and applied it to one armpit while using her fingers to tickle the other one. He went hysterical at this point. He was laughing and screaming so hard he could barely breathe. Krystle’s evil grin just kept getting wider after she saw this. After about 20 minutes of torturing him, she realized it was getting late.

“I suppose I should let you go now. But before I do, I have one last surprise for you”

With this she climbed on to p of the bed and straddled him. She leaned down and gave him a deep, passionate kiss. She then proceeded to release him. He put his shirt and all other clothes he had taken off while there and put them back on.

“So what did you think of that?” she asked him. He paused for a moment then answered “I loved it!” he replied. This made her smile. He then continued to speak “But don’t think you’ll always be getting me though. I have some plans for you now as well. And remember pay back is a bitch.” He then smiled and walked out the door while Krystle just was left wondering what he meant.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back