• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Friday the 13th

ForgottenTcklr

4th Level Red Feather
I am not sure if this has been posted on any other movie tickling sites, but the Friday the 13th Series have a couple of tickling scenes. The second movie has a REALLY QUICK ass tickling scene. However, the fifth movie has a good 10-20 second clip of rib tickling near the beginning (1st half hour) of the movie. If your into this, you may want to check it out.

Thanx, man. I know those films appear on tv ocassionally- hopefully with tickle scenes intact. I've seen the second installment but don't remember the scene. Those are definitely good finds as I don't think I've ever seen them aluded to before. I myself was just lamenting the fact the other day that there were too few tickling scenes in horror movies that I could recall. It seems like an appropriate place for them, after all. Could you describe the scene in Friday the 13/2 (6.5)?

Well, all right! Look what I've been going out of my way to miss all these years!! Thanks for the info-these have not cropped up on any previous lists that I know of. Could you describe both scenes in greater detail, especially what the girls look like? (I'm assuming these are both female ticklee scenes).

i have to check these out,i have all those movies on tape

Well, the scence in the second movie is not really worth wacthing. It's like a one second piece. However, the scence in part five is pretty interesting. A boy and girl are being let out of a cop car in the first 1/3 of the movie. The boy has his hands on the girls sides and starts dancing them up and down her sides. It lasts a good ten seconds or longer.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a momenrt to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back