• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Top 10 reasons I'm looking forward to MTP

Brewhaha

TMF Poster
There are a million reasons I'm looking forward to attending the Motown gathering. Here are the top 10...in no particular order. Oh wait, they're numbered, so I guess they really ARE in a particular order. Here goes...

10). Going to Motown beats going to Larrytown or Curleytown. (Some of you may be too young to get that one).

9). I heard that the two state birds of Michigan are the ostrich and the peacock.

8). I can finally get an autograph from the Bay City Rollers. After all, the main event is on Sa-Sa-Sa-Saturday night. (Again, you probably need to be REALLY old to get this one...).

7). Wolverines have really long nails. (Although you probably wouldn't want to be tied up and let one go to town on you).

6). I always wanted to see Detroit. (Oh wait, it's not actually in Detroit. Never mind...)

5). It's actually a good thing that the event is not being held in Detroit, where "gang tickling" probably has a whole other other meaning.

4). Gigglegal and Sadira are determined to prove to me that Michigan girls aren't a bunch of wusses who can't tickle. (I'll let them believe they can, even if they really can't).

3). If the winner of the auction is tickled until he/she passes out, they will end up being "going, going, gone". (And I hope I'm the winner...)

2). It's a purr-fect chance to "meet and feet" (and other good spots) the infamous Kitten.

And the number one reason to go to Motown:

1). To fulfill a life-long fantasy of being a tickle-toy for countless females. I can't wait. (Well, actually I HAVE to wait, since it's still over two weeks away...but you get the idea).

LOL! Cute list, Brewman!!

Girls, I had the pleasure of meeting and hanging out with Ol Cranky Buns here at the first GLAT gathering. Not only is he an incredibly nice looking fellow, he's gotta be the most deserving male lee I've ever met. And not because of his charm, grace, or pleasant nature. No. He is the most deserving male lee on the planet because he has to be the BIGGEST MALE SAM I've ever encountered!

Ladies, be sure to torture him reeeeeeeeeaaaal well. If you wouldn't mind, give him a good squeeze, prod, poke, wiggle, nibble, and POCKET!!!!!! for me since I can't be there to see to his demise personally.

Thanks, and hope you guys have a WONDERFUL event!!

Mimi :)

You all better watch out. MI girls are better ticklers than anyone gives them credit for. Sadira IS BAD.... and so am I... so sorry for you.

Mimi said:
LOL! Cute list, Brewman!!

He is the most deserving male lee on the planet because he has to be the BIGGEST MALE SAM I've ever encountered!

Mimi :)

If SAM stands for "Sexy-Assed Man"...then you're correct.

ticklkitten said:
You all better watch out. MI girls are better ticklers than anyone gives them credit for. Sadira IS BAD.... and so am I... so sorry for you.

Kitten,
I look forward to proving you (and all the other women...from Michigan, or any other state) wrong... :woot:

Brewhaha said:
Kitten,
I look forward to proving you (and all the other women...from Michigan, or any other state) wrong... :woot:

And yeah, take back what I said about being so sorry, apparantly, I am going to be forced to enjoy the hell out of torturing you.

ticklkitten said:
And yeah, take back what I said about being so sorry, apparantly, I am going to be forced to enjoy the hell out of torturing you.

Looking forward to it...I'm sure it will be my pleasure. (Although, it will probably be similar to the old movie, "White Men Can't Jump". Except this one will be called, "Michigan Girls Can't Tickle". :wowzer:

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back