• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickling story on underwater site:

umm, that site has a great deal of "drowning" involved... like, drowning until... dead. Now, I have a 'strange' fetish (going by my wife's definition)... but drowning someone as a turn-on, seems a little, actually a lot more than I am willing to go.

I had this really cool analogy of how this all tied together, but after thinking it over... I'm at a loss. Drowning someone ain't for me, sorry.

-kmer2495

We have so many weird fetishes, Anna and I (Heather). Many upon many. But drowning seems so final! We enjoy spanking, splotching, wax, electrocution of genitalia but this seems to be taking S & M to strange control places that to us seem excessive. Too excessive. For the rest of you may objected, because this isn't a bad story the finality is just so appalling. Therefore we (that is to say I(Heather) will be changing the ending to something happier. (Also Anna got upset)! I (Anna) did not! You did and I (Heather) love you for it. In that case, maybe. Love you Anna. Love you Heather.

Then there are those decisions that you NEED to make. The question becomes one of timing... "should I do it now, or put it off 'til later?" The right decision at the wrong time could lead to unpleasant consequences.

Take Ann and Louise. They've been working together for months doing a Houdini-like escape act four nights a week at the Mirage in Las Vegas. They're also lovers.

That's all about to change. Louise has been planning on leaving the show for weeks, but hasn't been able or willing to tell her lover just yet, partly because she's also planning on breaking off their relationship. In fact, Ann doesn't know it yet, but Louise is planning on making this night their last performance together.

They've just had a fight in their dressing room and they've only got 20 minutes until they're supposed to perform their last show of the week. In the heat of battle... in a moment of anger... in a sudden urge to strike back, Louise tells her lesbian lover everything; she's leaving the act, tonight's their last performance together, and she's moving out right after the show... abruptly ending the argument and leaving her lover in stunned silence!

For a moment, Louise feels guilty, but at least she's finally gotten it off her chest. Besides, she got the last word in during one of their many arguments.

It's a decision she'll regret making at that particular moment in time when tensions were running high. In a few minutes she's going to find herself in over her head...

Which is rather ironic...

She earns a living being in over her head!

ACT III - Escape Act

Ann roughly cinched the straight-jacket tight around her lover's body... 'FORMER lover's body,' she told herself bitterly. She wrapped the chains around the woman and padlocked them, none too gently. Then she helped Louise down to the floor in front of the tall cylinder of water, laid her out flat and activated the winch that lowered the stocks her feet would be placed in. She wore a black one-piece swimsuit and her most charming smile for the hundreds of people sitting in the audience.

Inwardly she was fuming...

'How DARE you quit the act on me, you BITCH!' she thought angrily, fighting back the tears that wanted to flow. 'I carried us for nine months... got us this gig... gave my HEART to you... and THIS is how you repay me?! You're leaving the act?! ...and you're leaving ME??!!' She opened the stocks, slid Louise's feet into them and roughly latched them in.

"OW!" her former friend and companion hissed under her breath. "Take it easy , will ya?"

"Sorry!" Ann hissed back as she activated the winch. The woman was lifted up until she was hanging upside down just off the ground.

Ann climbed a small set of stairs on wheels a stagehand had quickly rolled out at the proper time, then produced a large feather. She brushed it back and forth across Louise's sensitive feet, causing the woman to wiggle her toes and giggle. Then she clipped it into a pendulum-like attachment above the stocks and motioned toward it dramatically, indicating it would play a significant part in the act, causing the members of the audience to chuckle in anticipation of what the woman in the water tank would have to endure.

It was something they'd been using recently. Louise had wanted to add something extra to the act... something that would add a hint of excitement, not to mention a touch of humor. The feather brushing against her bare feet would tickle, making it harder for her to hold her breath, spurring her to get out of the tank as quickly as possible. They'd been giving her about a minute's head start each time before activating the metronome-like device with the feather attached. By then she was almost out of the straight-jacket and chains. Then another few seconds would pass and the curtain would come down, allowing her to finish getting out of her bonds before freeing herself from the tank and the distracting feather.

There was one last lock to secure before the she was ready to be lowered into the cylinder. This one was placed on top of the stocks, giving the appearance of holding the two pieces together, making it appear the woman upside down in the water couldn't get out without some sort of outside help. The truth was the stocks opened upward, allowing Louise to get her feet free, reach up through one of the two openings for her ankles, unlock the padlock with a hidden key and squeeze through the narrow opening.

Ann looked at the small padlock, instantly recalling the sting of her lover's declaration to leave both her and the act. Her anger flared once more and it was all she could do to keep it from spreading across her face for the audience to see. She reached down, grabbed the padlock and with a deliberate twist of her wrist in the opposite direction, latched the stocks together and locked them so they wouldn't open upward! Then she climbed down the metal stairs, allowing the stagehand to whisk it off-stage. 'Let's see you get out of THAT, you traiterous little bitch!' she thought as she activated the winch that raised her former companion up, then centered her over the cylinder of water.

"Are you ready, Louise?" she called out dramatically for the benefit of the audience.

"Ready!" the woman replied, her brown hair hanging down into the water as the top of her head touched the surface.

"Three... two... one... NOW... !" and Louise gasped just before she was lowered into the cylinder. Two sets of metal stairs on wheels were hustled on stage long enough for a couple of stage hands to climb up to the top of the tank and fasten the six bolts around the edge of it, sealing her in as she dangled upside down, two feet from the floor of the tank, her hair trailing down around her face. Then the stairs were rolled away and the stagehands departed, leaving Ann alone with the woman inside the tank as the winch lifted up out of sight

"Shall we make it interesting, ladies and gentlemen?" Ann asked. With a grin, she pointed a very small remote control at the top of the tank and set the feather in motion, swinging back and forth across the feet of the woman in the tank...

Well ahead of schedule... !

Tha audience laughed appreciatively, but Louise burbled in surprise as she wiggled her feet and curled her toes.

'DAMN YOU, ANN!' she thought angrily. 'You didn't have to set the feather off right away!' She began working the straight-jacket and chains down over her head as she burbled again, unable to prevent her feet from twisting and turning. It wasn't as easy this time, not with that damn feather tickling her feet right from the very beginning of her act. She squirmed uncomfortably, struggling not to giggle and lose another burst of air. She was very ticklish along the soles of her feet and the distraction was making it take longer than usual to get the jacket and chains off.

When the jacket came down over her head, she allowed herself to grimmace angrily, even as her feet struggled to escape the feather. She giggled... lost a burst of air... giggled again... FINALLY shed the jacket and chains, revealing her white v-neck swimsuit that was all but transparent. Her nipples poked through the suit, but that was ok. After all this was late-night Vegas and it was "anything goes" in these after-hour shows...

Time for the curtain!

Ann pulled it across the front of the stage, obscuring the audience's view of the rest of the act. After all, it wouldn't do for them to see how Louise got out of the tank. '...or in THIS case,' the betrayed lover thought grimly...

How Louise was going to DROWN in the tank!

When the curtain was closed, Louise stretched her arms out against the sides of the cylinder and pushed upward with her feet, expecting the stocks to give way. This time... they DIDN'T!

She burbled in alarm, wiggling her feet as that damn feather kept going back and forth, her lungs beginning to ache. She pushed upward again but the stocks wouldn't budge. She rose up, bending at the waist and tugged on a leg, bubbling frantically as a spasm shook her chest. Her eyes went wide in fright and she turned to her assistant to motion for help...

What she saw made her blood run cold!

Ann's face was clouded in anger and she was solemnly shaking her head...

Hunh - unh, bitch! You're NOT getting out of this one!

Her eyes went wide in panic as she felt another convulsion shake her. Her lungs began to cry out. She shook her head and pointed up at the stocks, but Ann continued to shake her head, her arms folded across her chest...

NOPE!

Louise shook her head in disbelief... "You wouldn't DARE!" as Ann began to nod, a wicked grin spreading across her face.

Now you're getting it, bitch! This WILL be your LAST act!

Louise lost another burst of air from the torturous activity of the feather. She pounded on the glass, but it was too thick and the sound didn't carry. She reached up one last time to tug frantically on her legs, desperate to get out. Then she screamed a froth of bubbles and sucked in a lungful of water.

As she flopped back down to hang upside down in the cylinder and thrash about, convulsing and burbling, Ann stepped out from around the curtain. "You want to do WHAT?!" she said to the tank behind the curtain so the audience could see her apparent 'discussion'. "Be in the tank longer?! Are you sure you want to do that, Louise?" She raised two fingers for the audience to see as though that's what her lover was telling her.

"TWO minutes? You want to do two... no... THREE minutes?!" She showed three fingers to the audience, then motioned toward the cylinder. "You want to do THREE minutes?! Well then, I'd better turn off the feather so you're not distracted anymore!"

She aimed the remote and shut down the metronome operating the feather...

Louise spasmed and convulsed, her body desperately trying to pull fresh air into her system as she jerked from the stocks her feet were hung up in. Her mind screamed in terror, unable to comprehend that her lover would DO this to her. She couldn't breathe, couldn't get any oxygen, and it felt like water was invading every opening, every pore... assaulting her... VIOLATING her! She flailed wildly with her arms as she clawed at the wall of the tank, but nothing helped.

She caught sight of her lover and begged with her eyes, pleading to be released. Ann slipped back inside the curtain where she couldn't be seen from the audience and shook her head one last time.

Louise's eyes opened wide in horror and betrayal as a sharp spasm rippled through her body. Too weak to struggle anymore, she went limp, her arms coming down to hang past her head. Her last thought would have been of incredible disbelief that Ann would do this to her. But suddenly Ann released the locks and grabbed Louise out of there. Louise gasped, grabbing as much air as she could. After getting some air, Ann gently dumped her back in.

She lifted up four fingers as though that's what the woman in the tank was motioning. "Four minutes?! Oh, COME ON, Louise! Not four minutes! Everyone out here is proud that you're about to reach three! Now let's get out of there, shall we... FOUR minutes?! Are you SURE??!!...well, I'll ask them..."

Ann turned to the audience. "She wants to know if you all want to see her break four minutes before she comes out," she said, shaking her head in amazement. "Is that what you want to see her do?"

Enthusiastic applause filled the auditorium.

"I don't know," Ann dubiously told the crowd. "Maybe I'd better go back and talk to her" ...and she slipped behind the curtain. "You are mine now, slut! I'll teach you to leave me." declared Ann as she grabbed her and left.
Love,
Anna and Heather

We enjoy spanking, splotching, wax, electrocution of genitalia but this seems to be taking S & M to strange control places that to us seem excessive. Too excessive.
You enjoy electocuting your lover's genitals, but this story is too excessive for fiction?!
I think I'll pass on the story. Thanks for the warning, Heather. You too, Anna.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back