• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Chronicles of Scarlet Skull 2: CODE OF SILENCE (MM/M Intense)

ttgore

2nd Level Red Feather
This is a sequel to my earlier story, "Over the Line." Hope you enjoy. I suspect that Scarlet Skull will prove to be a durable venue for my fictional exploration of the joys of M/m tickling.

It was just two weeks after his own memorable initiation into the brotherhood of Scarlet Skull that Chris was given his first important assignment.

“We have a blabbermouth pledge on our hands,” Gary explained as they passed a joint back and forth in the lounge. “You know the one I mean—Vince.”

“The jock?” Chris laughed. “What’s his problem?”

“Breaking the code of silence. Sharing our secrets with his girlfriend,” Gary grumbled. As Pledge Master, he took such offenses personally. “Only thing was, the dumb bastard didn’t know she’s a Daughter of Darkness.”

“Our sister organization.”

“Right. And she turned his dog ass in.”

“So he gets blackballed?” Chris felt slightly disappointed. He’d been looking forward to the jock’s initiation. As the new Assistant Pledge Master, he was assured of a part in the proceedings.

But Gary shook his head. “Can’t just give old Vince the heave-ho. He’s a legacy pledge.”

“Father?” Chris inquired.

“Older brother. Anyhow, we’re stuck with him.” Gary took a hit off the joint and passed it back to Chris. “But obviously we can’t just let him off with a slap on the wrist.”

“True,” Chris agreed, his interest quickening. “And it’s our job to show misbehaving pledges the error of their ways.”

“You got it.” Gary chuckled. “I’ve got things all set up for tonight in the Game Room. We’ll settle his hash for him, don’t you worry.”

Chris and Gary were robed and ready when two paddle-wielding SS brothers led Vince into the basement room that had been furnished for the occasion with a couple of stools and a bench of rather curious construction. It was padded and equipped with stout leather straps. At one end was a frame consisting of two tall vertical members topped with a horizontal crosspiece.

“Here he is guys,” one of the brothers said with a grin. He punctuated this comment with a brisk stroke of his paddle to Vince’s bare behind. The naked pledge yelped and jumped. “That HURT!” he whined, which sounded kind of pathetic coming from a muscular jock.

“Silence, Pledge!” Garry commanded. “You’ll speak when you’re spoken to, and not before. All right, prepare him.”

Another well-aimed paddle swat got Vince moving in the direction of the bench. The brothers pushed him into position and busied themselves with straps and buckles. In a few moments, they had the naked pledge immobilized. He was sitting up straight with his legs together, stretched out in front of him, and his feet protruding over the end of the bench. A sturdy leather strap was buckled tightly over his ankles. Another strap was buckled over his thighs, just above the knee. His arms were stretched up and his bound wrists were hung on a hook affixed to the horizontal crosspiece of the frame. As a finishing touch, his big toes had been tied together with a length of twine.

“What. . .what are you going to do?” Vince asked. The fear was plain in his voice. Obviously, Chris thought, this pledge had heard some Scarlet Skull war stories from his older brother.

“We’re going to give you an opportunity, Pledgee-poo.” Gary showed the eighteen-inch wooden ruler he’d been holding behind his back. “You broke the rules. Now ordinarily that would mean bye-bye for you. But we’ve decided to give you a chance to redeem yourself. Isn’t that nice of us?”

“Oh, yes!” Vince gushed. “That’s VERY nice of you!”

‘Of course,” Gary continued, “we can’t just let you off with a pat on the fanny. You broke the Code of Silence, Pledgee-poo. That was very, very naughty of you.”

“I know,” the naked pledge agreed in craven tones. “I won’t do it again.”

“I suspect that’s true,” Gary agreed. “When we’re finished with you, you’ll be the most obedient pledge ever! Isn’t that right, Chris?”

“You bet.”

“Then let’s get started.”

And so saying, Gary smacked the ruler across the naked pledge’s bare soles!

“HIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE!!!” Vince shrieked. The Pledge Master grinned. He wasn’t really trying hard. The stroke had been delivered with just enough force to sting a little. Still, the reaction had been all he’d hoped for.

“I think you LIKED that,” Gary observed. “Want another?”

“No! NO!”

“What? You don’t want another? Then I guess you don’t really want to be an SS brother. OK, Chris, turn him loose. You’re blackballed, Pledgee-poo.”

“Wait!” the naked pledge yelled as Chris approached. “Wait a minute! You can’t just kick me out!”

“It’s your choice, Pledgee-poo.” Gary tapped his palm with the ruler. “Take your punishment like a man and you’ll still be around next week for your Ordeal. Wimp out and you’re gone.”

There was a long, loaded pause. Then finally the naked pledge swallowed and said, “I want to be an SS brother.”

“Good deal,” Gary replied. “So ready or not, here it comes!”

CRACK! “EEEEEEEEYAAAAAAAA!!!”

CRACK! “YIIIIIIIIHEEEEEEEE!!!”

CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!

In all, Gary delivered a dozen light but stinging strokes. When he was done, the naked pledge’s feet were wiggling frantically and his soles were a bright, blushing shade of pink.

Standing to one side, awaiting his cue, Chris was an enthralled observer of the first phase of their prisoner’s punishment. He found himself fascinated by the way that the naked pledge’s muscular body jerked and writhed in response to the chastisement of his soles. Without fully realizing what he was doing, Chris brought a hand inside the robe he wore and began to stroke himself.

Gary, however, was all business. He laid the ruler aside and produced in its place a stiff-bristled paintbrush about one inch wide. With an evil grin, he approached Vince’s trapped feet. “Guess what happens now?” he inquired of the helpless pledge.

It was a rhetorical question. Vince knew perfectly well what was about to happen. Foolishly, he imagined that after the bastinado, mere foot tickling would be a relief. Then Gary pulled up a stool, made himself comfortable, and lightly caressed the balls of Vince’s feet.

“EEEEYAAAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” the naked pledge shrieked. Every muscle in his body tensed and trembled as an unbearably intense sensation of tickling shot up his legs. “IT TICK-HICK-EEEE-HICK-HICKLES MEEE-HEE-HEE-EEE-HEE!!!”

“That’s the idea, Pledgee-poo.” Gary agreed as he applied the brush to his victim’s arches. “We’re going to spend the next hour tickling the SHIT out of you. If you can take it, we won’t kick you out. So the choice is yours. Any time you want us to stop, just say the word. But if you do, you’re OUT!”

“BWAAAAHAAAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA!!!” Vince squealed. He writhed madly in his bonds. “AAH-HAA!!! HAA-HAA!!! AAH-HAA-HAA!!! AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA!!!”

“What’s wrong, Pledgee-poo?” Can’t you TAKE it?” Gary shook his head. “What are you, some kind of PUSSY?”

“EEEEHEEEE-EEE-HEE-EEE-HEE-HEE-EEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!” the naked pledge screamed. Already his skin was covered with sweat. “EEEE!!! EEEE!!! EEEE!!! EEEEHEEEE-EEE-HEE-EEE-HEE-HEE!!!”

Vince wasn’t the only one who was feeling hot and bothered. Under his robe, Chris’ bare body was also bathed in a delicate sweat. Their prisoner’s girlish shrieks sent a thrill of excitement through his belly and his balls. With an effort, he stopped stroking himself. But his erect cock brushed teasingly against the rough fabric of the robe, and Chris couldn’t help but wiggle his hips. He only hoped that Gary was to intent on tickling the naked pledge to notice that his assistant was taking things just a wee bit TOO personally.

“So would you like me to STOP, Pledgee-poo?” Gary inquired as he brushed his victim’s heels with maddening deliberation. “Just say the WORD and we’ll let you go.”

“GAAAAHAAAA-AAAAHAAAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA!!!” Vince howled. His face was bright pink. Tears streaked his face. His belly convulsed as he expelled scream after scream of anguished laughter. Gooseflesh stiffened the dark hairs of his arms and legs.

“Tickle, tickle, TICKLE, Pledgee-poo.” Gary almost sang it. “We’re going to tickle you SILLY!”

“EEEEEEEE!!! EEEEEEEE-HEEEE!!! EEEEEEEE-HEEEE-HEE-EEE-HEE-HEE-EEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!” the naked pledge shrieked. He writhed desperately in response to the ticklish touch of the brush, but he didn’t beg for Gary to stop.

That was all right with Chris. He didn’t want the fun to stop any time soon.

As poor Vince squirmed and sweated and shrieked, Chris couldn’t help but think of the torments, horrid yet delightful, that he’d endured so recently in the course of his Ordeal. That night of humiliation and ecstasy had made him an SS brother, and he’d even been permitted to assist at the ordeal of another pledge, but there was something about the punishment of Vince that made him feel loose-limbed in a new, exciting way. He found himself entertaining fantasies of a rather shocking character—fantasies in which a naked and compliant Vince played the leading role. There was just something so damned SEXY about the situation. A tremor passed through Chris’ body. He felt that he ought to be spanked.

Meanwhile, the object of Chris’ sudden passion was beginning to show signs of exhaustion. His struggles, though no less desperate, were becoming more and more feeble. His laughter, though no less gut-wrenching, was gradually dwindling to a dry wheeze. With a show of reluctance, Gary ceased his excruciating ministrations and stood up.

“Time for a break, Pledgee-poo,” he chuckled. “A short one.”

The naked pledge sobbed with relief.

“You know,” Gary continued as they waited for Vince to catch his breath, “I really doubt that Pledgee-poo here has the right stuff. I bet if we tickle him a little more, he’ll turn out to be a candy ass.”

“You think?” Chris was hard put to it to keep his voice steady. “Gee, that would be a shame.”

“Plenty more where he came from,” Gary replied dismissively. “Anyhow, it’s getting late. Let’s get this over with.”

“Anything you say.” Chris took up the two stiff, pointed feathers that had been placed on the stool in readiness for his use and nodded. “Ready when you are.”

“Then let the games begin.”

Chris took up his position behind the naked pledge. At a nod from Gary, he raided the feathers—and stroked them down their victim’s exposed flanks!

“EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEE-HEE-EEE-HEE-EEE-HEE-HEE!!!” Vince howled. “HEE-HEE-EEE-HEE-EEE-HEE-EEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!”

He jerked his torso to and fro in a desperate, futile attempt to evade the maddening caress of the feathers. But there was no escape: Chris stroked steadily, up and down, from armpits to waist, secretly relishing the naked pledge’s writhing and wiggling.

Gary let the torso tickling go on for several minutes—then he took up the ruler again and delivered a brisk, stinging stroke to the soles of their prisoner’s bare feet!

“EEEEEEYAAAAAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-AHH-HAA-HAA-HAA-EEEEEEYAAAAA!!!” the naked pledge shrieked as the first stroke was followed by another, and another. “HIIIIIEEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEE-HEE-HEE-HIIIIIEEEEEE-HEE-HEE!!!”

“Want us to STOP, Pledgee-poo?” Gary inquired. “We’ll stop any time you say. Of course, if you QUIT on us, you’ll never get the chance to become an SS brother. But it’s up to you, Pledgee-poo.”

As Chris continued to run the feathers up and down Vince’s sides, he silently prayed that the naked pledge WOULDN’T quit on them. Chris was becoming VERY committed to his role in the proceedings, so much so that the contact between the head of his rigid cock and the rough cloth of his robe was causing his legs to tremble. The naked pledge’s girlish screams were sweet music to his ears.

There were several moments in the ensuing half-hour when Chris was sure that their squirming, sweating victim would break down and beg for the exquisite torment to end. With Chris tickling his torso and Gary spanking the soles of his feet, surely the naked pledge would give up on his dream of becoming an SS brother. But he didn’t, even when Gary put the ruler aside and subjected his tenderized soles to a final, merciless bout of tickling.

And then it was all over. Vince was trembling, weeping and gulping in great mouthfuls of air. Gary was yawning. And Chris was doing his best to look nonchalant as he released the naked pledge from bondage. Only once did he betray himself, when he allowed his hand to rest for a moment as if by accident on Vince’s thigh.

The brothers were called to lead Vince back out. He stood up somewhat shakily.

“Remember this night’s lesson, Pledge,” Gary intoned. “Now go, and sin no more.”

“I never thought I’d make it,” Vince whispered. “But I’ll see you guys next week for my Ordeal.”

“I’m looking forward to it,” Chris replied as the naked pledge shuffled toward the door.

Both stories were really well done. And as a lover of all kinds of tickling I urge you to write more. Thanks for sharing your imagination with us.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back