• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Soulcalibur - Part Two: Sophitia vs. Cassandra (Adult)

MrMacphisto

Level of Lime Feather
Well, I'm finally back, and like last time, you'll need to scroll down a bit if you want to go straight to the tickling. I prefer to give my stories a little bit of storyline in the beginning.

Soulcalibur – Part Two: Sophitia vs. Cassandra

“Well, this is a surprise....” Cassandra stared at her older sister Sophitia across the Eurydice Shrine. The young Athenian warrior had returned to the third Soulcalibur tournament, after having a somewhat successful run in the previous one. Late in the second tournament, Sophitia had appeared seemingly out of nowhere to compete with her. To the amazement of much of her fellow fighters, Cassandra had managed to defeat her sister, despite Sophitia’s wealth of experience in swordsmanship. The tournament officials had told her that they planned a special first round for her this time around, but Cassandra wasn’t expecting to see her sister.

“Yes, it is, isn’t it? This time, I’ll show you why I’m still Athens’s champion.” Sophitia loved Cassandra dearly, but she had grown very angry at humiliatingly losing to her “baby” sister in the last tournament.

Cassandra smiled wryly at Sophitia. She knew the reason for her sister’s resentment, but she couldn’t help finding her ire amusing. Despite her ruthless combat tactics and her cold demeanor, the slightly upturned corners of Sophitia’s mouth in her grimace belied her playful side. Cassandra had no doubt that, no matter how intense their rivalry was, they were sisters first and competitors second. Win or loss, she was going to have some fun with her gruff sister. “Still mad about me beating you, huh? Don’t let it get to you too much, because it’s gonna happen again.”

Sophitia narrowed her eyes threateningly. She didn’t want to seriously hurt Cassandra, but she felt it was in defense of her own honor to teach her a lesson. Younger siblings were supposed to respect their older kin. She noticed Cassandra’s silly-looking helmet, which bore two long pheasant feathers. “So, you think that eyesore is going to help you again? C’mon, let’s get this over with, before a hawk decides to make a nest on your head.”

She turned to the silent referee in his black robe. He was significantly larger than most of the previous referees she had remembered from the second tournament, but he still wore the typical outfit for his position – complete with a hood that obscured his face. The only things that indicated his gender were his unmistakably masculine voice and the shadowy contours of the lower half of his face. Just as she awaited his official declaration of the beginning of the round, she could swear she recognized the edge of a scar near his chin.

The ominous referee motioned for the two fighters to approach each other, and when they stood at the proper distance from each other and readied their stances, he nonchalantly spoke. “Begin!”

In a flash of Damascene steel, the two warriors’ short swords clashed violently. Both of them had been trained in the same traditional style of swordfighting. While Cassandra’s speed invaluably aided her in battle, Sophitia relied on her brute strength. It seemed with each swift slash of Cassandra’s sword, Sophitia parried her attack with almost enough force to disarm her. She knew her advantage lay in getting in a few jabs before Sophitia could react. Yet, it seemed that her sister had grown faster than she had been in the last tournament.

Sophitia agilely deflected Cassandra’s seemingly endless attacks. Her shield arm was beginning to grow tired from feeling the brunt of this melee. Cassandra had apparently become much stronger over the last year. Just as Sophitia began to worry how much of an advantage she had left, Cassandra had narrowly missed her left thigh in a quick stab. Instead, she had made a long tear in her flowing skirt. Sophitia instinctively lowered her shield slightly to better protect her legs.

Cassandra’s feigning technique had successfully lowered her sister’s guard, and she used the opportunity to slash at her torso. Sophitia barely dodged this attack, but consequently, the tip of her sister’s blade cut loose the leather straps on the front of her blue blouse. The older brunette warrior felt her garment loosen as a gentle breeze slipped into it. Sophitia took a few quick steps back as she raised her brows and her sword.

Cassandra grinned defiantly at her sister. She had the upper hand yet again, but she had to press this advantage if she planned to win. Still, she took Sophitia’s retreat as a chance to taunt her further. “Looks like there’s quite a draft in here, huh?”

Sophitia shivered slightly. This was a bad time to have her clothing barely hanging on her. The wind just outside of the shrine only worsened things. She now regretted her habit of not wearing many undergarments or much armor.

Cassandra suddenly rushed toward her, feigning a high stab before switching to a fierce upward slash. Sophitia saw through the deception just in time and slashed at Cassandra’s shoulders while her sword was lowered.

Cassandra didn’t even notice her breastplates falling off until she had followed through with her attack. She heard the startling clang of the armor hitting the marble floor and looked worriedly at her exposed tunic. Her lower plate remained strapped to her, but now, Sophitia had a clear shot for upper attacks.

Sophitia wasted no time before slashing at her sister, but Cassandra wielded her shield to great effect. She deflected Sophitia’s attack, causing her arm to swing outward. Cassandra slashed at Sophitia’s stomach, but instead, she snapped her belt. She fought the urge to laugh out loud as she saw her older sister’s skirt slide down her legs, causing her to trip and fall forward.

Sophitia fell on her shield, but in the process, her sword was knocked out of her hand. Her skirt was now around her ankles, and the only things keeping her from being exposed were her loose blouse and her thin loincloth. Her blouse was flowing in the wind, and she felt the brisk air creeping up her legs and along her bare back. She was lying right next to the base of the fountain at the shrine.

Cassandra stood over her opponent and smiled. “Ready to give up?” She surveyed her prone rival, but just as she glimpsed movement in her legs, Sophitia tripped her into the fountain. With a satisfying splash, Sophitia heard her sister plunge into the crystal clear water. She stood up, still holding her shield, and waited for her sister to recover.

Cassandra gasped at the cold touch of the water, and when she got to her bearings, she noticed she was completely disarmed, and her helmet was under the water near her feet. She heard Sophitia’s shield clang to the floor just in time to see her pounce on top of her.

Sophitia decided to turn this battle into a wrestling match, since she knew she was stronger than her sister. She bodyslammed Cassandra into the water and pried her stomach plate off at the same time. Cassandra tried to push out of her hold, but Sophitia started goosing her sides through the tunic. The younger warrior squealed in response.

NOOOOOHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sophitia smiled devilishly as she wiggled her fingers into the delicate ribs of her squirming sister. Cassandra flailed her arms wildly as she continued to shriek. Sophitia loved the sound of her girlish laughter and playfully nuzzled her quivering stomach between the folds of her tunic. “Little Cassie is ticklish as always. I can’t wait to see the look on everybody’s faces when I tell them I beat you with tickling.”

Cassandra couldn’t keep from laughing as she felt her sister’s teeth nibbling on her navel. She gritted her teeth in a forced grin as Sophitia’s tongue teased her nervously flexing abs. Just as she was about to push her away, Sophitia snuck her hands into the tunic and began to stroke her shaven pits. Cassandra threw her head back in laughter as she clamped her arms to her sides and lost her balance.

WUHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHHHH

Sophitia let her ticklish sister fall into the water, and while grabbing for her ankles, she felt the silly helmet Cassandra always wore right next to her. She wrapped her arm around Cassandra’s ankles. She held her sister’s legs above the water, forcing her to hold herself up enough to breathe. As Cassandra desperately tried to adapt to this awkward position, she froze in fear when she felt Sophitia rip the bottoms off of her sandals. She knew she was already more ticklish than her sister, but her feet were especially sensitive.

Sophitia let the cool water drip off of Cassandra’s pale and already pruning soles. Much like Sophitia, her toes were long, with the big toes being particularly plump. “If my memory serves me correctly, your feet are even more ticklish than mine. Would you like to give up now?” Sophitia turned her head to face Cassandra as she wiggled her fingers menacingly close to her sister’s soles.

Cassandra flinched in anxiety but glared at Sophitia. “Do your worst. I can take it.”

Sophitia slowly dragged her right index finger along the wrinkles of Cassandra’s twitching soles. With each touch, she felt the spasming of her sister’s legs as she tried to break free, but Sophitia held her firmly. “That stupid hat of yours turns out to be useful after all. I’ll show you why.”

Cassandra was unable to stifle giggles and yelps from escaping her trembling lips. Each agonizing stroke was breaking her resistance, and as she put together what her sister meant about her hat, she broke into hysterics from the feeling of a feather quill along her arches.

OOOOHHHEEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAAHAAAAHHHHH

Sophitia had to double her efforts to hold Cassandra still, but she was able to slide the feather between her toes. Cassandra was bucking like crazy as Sophitia mischievously licked and nibbled her wriggling toes and pretended to write various things all over her soles. The blonde-haired warrior had remembered losing tickle fights with her sister, but this was the worst tickling she had ever gotten. She was almost ready to give up as her cruel sister slithered her tongue between her toes.

NOOOOOHEHEHEHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHHH

When Cassandra entered silent laughter and her face was starting to turn deep red, Sophitia relented in her tickling. She even let go of her sister’s ankles and stood imposingly over her. She simply waited for Cassandra to catch her breath.

Cassandra sighed in relief as she regained her composure. She looked up at her sister with a look of fatigue. Her blonde hair was soaked and matted against her skin, and the water had caused her thin tunic to conform to the curves of her youthful figure. Similarly, Sophitia’s dark hair was soaked, and the thin blouse clung to her toned body like a glove. As if expecting her to give up, Sophitia offered her hand out to Cassandra.

Cassandra immediately grabbed her wrist and pulled her sister into the water. Before Sophitia could regain her balance, Cassandra grabbed the feather, straddled on top of her sister, and slid the feather all over her sides, stomach, and navel. Sophitia squealed and flailed her arms much like her sister had before. Instead of being gentle, Cassandra cut to the chase and blew raspberries all over her tight abs. Between bouts of hearty laughter, Sophitia tried to push her sister off, but Cassandra started wiggling the feather into Sophitia’s smooth pits while holding her arms with the other hand. The brunette warrior thrashed wildly at this torture.

NOOOOOOHHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHHHHH

At some point during this torment, Sophitia’s blouse had been pushed aside and her plump breasts bounced freely with each frenzied heave of her chest. She was too preoccupied with fending off the tickling to care about being nearly naked. Cassandra had no desire to see her sister’s breasts, but she kept tickling her anyway. She feathered Sophitia’s plump breasts and brown nipples, which got wild laughter and moans out of her.

OOOOOOHEHEHEHEHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHHHH

Sophitia recklessly grabbed at her sister to end these ticklish assaults, but she accidentally grabbed part of her tunic. Cassandra didn’t stop tickling her in enough time to prevent Sophitia from yanking it off of her. She was flung off of her sister and splashed into the water again.

When she stood up out of the water, she looked down at her pale, bare breasts. Sophitia stood up as well. The cool air and water had caused Sophitia’s brown nipples to harden and stick out like buttons, and Cassandra’s pink nipples had done the same. Sophitia’s body was slightly more muscular than her sister’s and a lot more tan. Her breasts were considerably larger as well. Cassandra had a thin (but strong) build, and her breasts were medium-sized and perky.

“It’s your turn, Cassie.” Sophitia twirled the feather in her hand as Cassandra slowly backed away.

“Look, um… I say this match is a draw. Now, could we please just call this a day and get some clothes on?” Cassandra could only imagine how ticklish a feather would be against her tender breasts and nipples. Past experiences had led her to realize her nipples were unbearably sensitive. As she stepped backwards a bit more, she tripped over part of the fountain.

Just as Cassandra was about to fall, Sophitia grabbed her belt to catch her, but in her haste, she accidentally ripped it off, which pulled her sister’s skirt off as well. Cassandra hit the water with another splash. Sophitia wrestled her to the surface and stroked the feather lightly and quickly over the slick skin of Cassandra’s breasts. The younger girl entered silent laughter again, but as the feathertip circled her nipples, her whole body shuddered, and she cried out in a longing moan.

HAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEEHUUUUUUNNNNNHHHHH

Sophitia was a bit taken back by this. She had moaned earlier herself, but Cassandra truly sounded like she was about to orgasm. “Someone’s a bit horny, eh? You should probably save that for a boyfriend.” She stuffed the feather into the side of her loincloth and turned to get out of the fountain.

Cassandra held her breasts and rubbed her swollen nipples for a moment before pulling the second feather out of the helmet. She had been laying next to it ever since she tripped. As Sophitia’s back was still turned, Cassandra pounced on her and threw her into the water again. With lightning reflexes, she put Sophitia’s ankles in the same hold as she had done to her, and ripped off her sandals. Sophitia’s soles were pink and very pruned at this point. As Sophitia was just realizing her predicament, Cassandra turned to face her with an evil grin. “Payback’s a bitch!”

Sophitia howled in hysterical laughter as she felt the quill of the feather prickling all over her wrinkling soles. She was shaking her head from side to side in helplessness as the feather slid under and between her toes. Cassandra was having a lot of trouble keeping Sophitia’s legs in her hold. Given her sister’s extreme reactions, she wondered if it was possible that maybe Sophitia had grown even more ticklish than her. “I’m not done yet.” She proceeded to lick and nibble her sister’s toes, which elicited more gasps and squeals from her. When the quill of the feather hit a certain spot on the arch of Sophitia’s right foot, she shrieked particularly loudly and reflexively kicked out of Cassandra’s hold.

HEHEHEHEHEEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHHHHHH

Cassandra lost her balance from the kick and splashed into the water at same time as Sophitia did. They both sat up and looked at each other, each wielding a feather. They were both quite tired from all the tickling, but one of them had to win this match. Just then, the shadow of the referee startled them. Sophitia turned to him. “In your judgment, who won this match?”

For a few moments of silence, the referee did nothing. Then, he threw off his cloak to reveal himself as Nightmare. He glared viciously at both of them as he drew his massive sword from behind him. “Actually, I figured I’d be the winner.”

TO BE CONTINUED….

lol

EXCELLENT. And i loved the ending.
I'm a big Knightmare fan. He's like the Darth Vader of the game. And according to the storyline it took 3 or so main chars to chase him back.
Though at the end of the story he seems to retrieve his sanity entirely.
He's cool... strong and his armour rocks lolol.

But enough about Knighty.

I only read the last quarter but it rocked. I saved it. I'm going to read it entirely when i have several parts than i read it as a big story.

Thanks Darth... I figured you'd like the ending a lot. :D Nightmare is indeed a cool character. In Soulcalibur II, my brother was practically invincible using him. About the only character I could successfully counter him with was Seung Mina.

Thanks again for the support.... The next chapter should be interesting. I've got a lot of ideas for how Nightmare fits into the overall storyline.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back