• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tarzan or Flash Gordon?

Clipped wings?

Is this your attempt at being positive and constructive Wall? in line with the new "rules"? I think I will start reading back issues of Pravda!

I actually posted this before the Golden Rule was enforced. This thread has been laying dormant for a few days. Biscuit had a good perspective on the answer to the question, but in reality it is a TRICK question. I figured some of the Forum's nerds would come in and answer it, but instead I only attracted a few of the Forum's wiseacres.
This question was originally asked by the Little Rascals on Mr. Hood's birthday, but even THEY couldn't figure out the answer. It is simple: Both Tarzan AND Flash Gordon were the SAME person, that being Larry "Buster" Crabbe.
Where's a nerd when you need one?

Of mice and men

Sorry about your "best laid plans" Wall, but what do you know! three of the main " offenders" seem to have created their own roost from which to observe the rest of the forum. As you may have gathered from one of the other threads I am very confused about the new rules. I have read posts from both you guys and you are never abusive or vindictive as far as I can see. I enjoy your posts, they are full of wit and invective, just the kind of stuff a "forum" needs so if you and I are the "problem" on this site .......well ...the site has a problem.

How long the Golden Rule will remain in constant effect remains to be seen. What we now have is alot of people refraining from edgey posting. It's easy to say "Well, be edgey without being aggressive" but one edgey post usually brings on another. Have you ever seen the episode of the Odd Couple where Oscar holds in his anger "I don't like pits pits pits in my juice juice juice". Let's hope we don't have that effect here. Let's also hope that people's posts don't become stale and boring. Deleting posts isn't always a simple solution because that's usually followed by "Where's my post?".
One thing people have to remember is that different parts of the world breed different temperment and humor. Sometimes Red Indian's British lingoed posts lose their direct meaning during their cross over the Ocean. It also seems that other parts of the USA are offended by the directness of the NY City area. After eye witnessing the WTC terrorized and losing 12 of my friends my skin is very thick. I thought Hal's nerd remark was humorous and there was no need for his apology. Somebody else with thinner skin might have responded rudely. With all that's going on in the world we shouldn't be letting posts on a tickling forum get us so bent that we carry it even after logging of our computers. Unfortunately there are others who can't do that.
In my opinion the only person who had good reason to be upset recently was Narin because she felt her name was being used in a lude and rude way. But even SHE was able to keep her composure. She simply stated that she didn't appreciate the remarks joke or no joke. The guy who made the remarks (what was his name again?) promptly posted an apology.
There are bigger fish to fry in the Fire of Life than those that swim by us in the Tickling Media Forum.
That is my opinion, and a Golden Rule compliant opinion at that.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back