• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

(New 5/27) Between Friends (ff/f)

OldEnglish

TMF Regular
Hey everyone,

It's been a loooong time since I have posted anything, but I had that posting itch, so I came up with this. It's not very long, since I completed it in a short time. Let me know what you think...

***Between Friends***
~Old English

Kelly slid into the restaurant booth and took her place against the wall. Her friend Nikki slid in next to her, while Ash took the opposite booth for herself. The trio of friends were celebrating the end of the week and, with that, the end of classes...until Monday, anyways. It had been a long week for the three girls, as college professors worked diligently to cram in as many tests towards the end of the semester as they could.

Ash and Kelly had been friends since high school. By chance, they each happened to choose to attend the same college and had since become inseperable. They meet Nikki at school. Their first year of college was coming to an end and they were certainly looking forward to the summer months. Since it was towards the end of the spring semester, the girls attire was more spring-like than it had been. Kelly was wearing a 3/4 length shirt that did not quite cover her stomach completely. She had coupled that with a pair of jean capri pants for what she felt was a very cute outfit. A pair of white slide-in sneakers without socks completed her warddrobe. Nikki, on the other hand, had opted for a university sweatshirt and a pair of shorts coupled with her favorite pair of flip flops. Meanwhile, Ash was dressed slightly better, wearing a pair of jeans and a long sleeve shirt. Instead of sneakers or flip flops, she wore a pair of mudd heels; her favorite. The thick heel enabled her to walk in them without fear of stumbling. Because her heels only went to her ankle, you could spot that she had a pair of nylon stockins on when she sat down, as the jeans rode up her leg ever so slightly.

The waitress came over and took the girls orders before offering the standard loaf of bread and butter for sampling. The girls each took a piece and begin their usual chit chat.

"So I can't believe that we're almost done with the first year of school." started Kelly, sipping from her water.

"I know," agreed Ash. "I'm going to miss you so much, Nikki. It's a shame you live so far away." The girls had been wondering how they would be able to cope without seeing each other all summer, as Nikki lived two states from Ash and Kelly.

"Oh girl, don't sweat it," Nikki said, brushing off her friends' drama. "We have the internet and our cell phones. It'll fly by."

The girls continued their conversation while waiting for their meals. While doing so, Kelly stretched out her legs and placed her feet on the booth next to Ash. Kelly was using all of her 5'9" frame to reach across to the other booth.

"I need to buy a pair of these shoes," Ash said, pulling off one of Kelly's slide-on sneakers to examine. "I think they are just the most adorable shoes ever."

"Everyone needs a pair," agreed Kelly, flexing her toes to signal that she wanted her shoe back. "It's so convenient to just throw them on, too."

"I'll have to buy a pair," stated Ash, as she finished her examination of Kelly's shoe. As she went to return the shoe to the rightful foot, a cruel idea popped into her mind. Ash used her fingernail to slowly trace a line down the bottom of Kelly's now-bare foot, causing Kelly to jump so much, sher knee smashed into the table.

"Oh my god, girl, don't even," threatened Kelly, pulling her feet back.

"What happened?" asked Nikki, who had missed the whole thing because the tickle was out-of-sight due to the table.

"I gave her a little tickle," informed Ash, proud of her accomplishment while Kelly's face reddened with embarassment.

"Ooooo, I never knew you were ticklish, Kelly," Nikki stated, a wide grin on her face at the discovery of her friend's weakness.

"You don't even know how ticklish she is," informed Ash, enjoying every moment of spilling the beans on her friend.

"Wait a second," interuppted Kelly, "you're not one to talk... Need I mention a certain prom incident?"

Ash immediately stopped offering information on Kelly, knowing full well the incident she was referring to. Ash had been wearing nylons, as she was doing now, and was receiving a foot massage from her date, but the tickling sensation was too much and she soon began giggling uncontrollably. When her date picked up on the fact that Ash's feet were ticklish, he gave an all-out tickle attack, sending Ash into hysterics in front of all of her friends at the prom. People still mentioned that to her when she would see them on rare trips home.

The girls had finished their meals and returned to their apartment, which they had shared all year. Ash and Kelly took a seat on the couch while Nikki laid down on the floor after popping a DVD in.

As Nikki sat down, she could not help but notice how close she was to Kelly's feet, which she had been dying to get her hands on since hearing of how ticklish she was at the restaurant. Nikki slyly wrapped her arms around Kelly's ankle, pulled tight, and positioned her in a vulnerable spot.

"Ahhhh! What are you doing?" asked Kelly, obviously startled.

"I've gone all semester without knowing you are ticklish, so I have to make up for lost time," informed Nikki, tossing Kelly's shoes to the side before issuing an all-out tickle attack on Kelly's soles.

As soon as the first tickle sensations registered, Kelly went berserk. She began thrashing around on the couch, trying desperately to free herself from Nikki's clutches. Each second of tickling, though, reduced Kelly's strength and soon left her a laughing, giggling mess. It had been no secret in high school that Kelly was excruciatingly ticklish, a fact that many a boyfriend or friend had taken advantage of. Even though she was frequently barefoot, her feet were incredibly soft, a combination that opened her up to many tickle attacks. Her blonde hair was stuck to her cheeks with the tears that had been cascading from her eyes. Soon, the tickling was too much for Kelly, as she began pounding on the couch cushions signaling that she had given up.

"That was way too funny," laughed Ash, who had been taking in the entire spectacle.

"I'm glad you think so," said Nikki, turning from Kelly to Ash, "because you're next!"

"Noooo!" screamed Ash, but it was too late. Nikki had clutched her ankles and held them firmly. In her haste, Ash had lost a heel in the process, exposing her nyloned sole. Nikki began her tickle assault and Ash went insane with laughter. Her feet were already her most ticklish spot, but nylons had always made it so much worse for her. It was, indeed, her biggest weakness in life and Nikki was exploiting that weakness. The nylons heightened the tickling sensations throughout her foot, from under her toes to her high arches, and even her heel. As someone who wore nylons frequently, Ash was all too familiar with their tickling effects, but nevertheless, had never grown used to them. With each stroke of Nikki's long fingernails, Ash was losing more and more control. It did not take long for Ash to begin begging for mercy, promising to do anything for an end to the tickling.

For her part, Nikki was having a blast. She had never known that her friends were this ticklish and regretted having missed out on the opportunity to take advantage of their weaknesses earlier. Nikki enjoyed having the power over someone as she tickled them, watching her victim laughing uncontrollably.

Little did Nikki know, though, that Kelly was seeking revenge and had noticed Nikki's feet sticking out from under her. Nikki had taken her flip flops off as she walked into the apartment, so her feet were now bare. Kelly wondered if they were ticklish, as well...

With one motion, she sweeped up Nikki's feet and secured her in an ankle lock. Realizing her predicament, Nikki immediately began pleading for mercy. "Oh no! Please don't. I'm so sorry," begged Nikki, realizing what was coming next. As much as she enjoyed tickling other people, Nikki was incredibly ticklish herself.

"Let's see if you can take what you can dish out," taunted Kelly, fingers already poised to begin their task. Like her friends, Nikki began laughing uncontrollably as soon as Kelly began tickling. Kelly enjoyed administering the revenge, as she watched Nikki rolling on the floor of the apartment seeking an escape from an unescapable ankle lock. Satisified with her revenge and still weak from her own tickling, Kelly let go of Nikki, as each girl lay on their backs catching their breath, thinking about how each of their weaknesses had been exposed, and pondering revenge on someone else.

~The End~

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back