• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Unexpected Vacation part 2 (f/m)

Ticklish_Matt

TMF Poster
To use milagros's saying. This is an fictional adult F/m story; if you don't like that, don't read it. All of the characters in this story are over 18 years old.

Sorry for the long delay in posting part 2, i had intended to post sooner but had another case of writters block. I would also like to say that I appreciated the positive feedback to part one of the story, and would like any feedback you might have to this story as well.

Also, was considering part 3 being (m/f) so i would like your opinions on either trying a revenge theme or sticking with (f/m).

Part 2

As I laid tied down in Elizabeth’s van, my mind was in chaos thinking about all them things she could do to me, and I was starting to very much look forward to time alone with her. During the 15 minutes it took to get to her vacation property, which was a fairly large house next to a small lake and their wasn’t another neighbor within miles, I began to regain strength being almost back to normal when we got there. She got out and walked around to the side door and opened it, how is my cute and extremely ticklish boy doing. Smiling, I say I am doing good then she starts lightly tickling my feet, which causes me to squirm about on the floor and giggle HEHhahahahahaHHhahahaahaaaa my toes wiggle about wildly. Honey that is good to hear she says, as she lightly tickles my sides, stomach, and underarms. HEHAhahahhahahaHHAHHhaahhehahahAHHAAAA loving every second of her playful touches. Removing the restraints on my arms, she then gets out and grabbing her things, she goes to unlock the house, throwing on my shoes and socks I follow close behind her. After such a long ride, not mentioning being tickled that long I begin looking around, she read my mind and pointed the way to the bathroom. After a while I yell out to her, asking if she minded me taking a shower, she yelled back saying go ahead. While washing up I kept thinking to myself that, I could very much see her sneak in here as I showered, and was in fact a little disappointed she didn’t. However, I realized that she might have thought that would have been going to far and I wouldn’t have liked it, so I decided to give her a chance to do what I figured she would jump at the opportunity to do. Wrapping a towel around myself I walk out into the living room and ask her if she could grab the bag with my change of cloths in them, smiling she says sure. I laid down on the couch with my feet hanging over the edge, which to her I knew it would practically scream “tickle me senseless.” I figured this was the easiest way to find out what she wanted, if she gave me my cloths I guess I would just have to get dressed waiting for another chance to get her to tickle me, but on the other hand if not…well this will be the best vacation ever. After hearing the door close I get my answer as I hear the bag being dropped to the ground, feeling a little nervous my feet start fidgeting, as she gets closer. Giggling softly, she sits on the back of my legs, Elizabeth says in a very seductive voice “looks like someone wants a good long tickling.” Apparently she was very eager to get the same hysterical laughter she heard while driving, because her fingers were quickly darting all over my bare soles and between my wiggling toes. HEHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA HEHHAHAHAHEHEHAHAHAHEHEAAAA my body thrashes about on the couch and any thought or ability to hold onto the towel is long gone. Once more, I find myself unable to do anything but laugh HEHAHAHHAHHAHEHHEHEHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHHHEHHEHEHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAA Elizabeth HHEAHHHAHH AHAAHEHEHAHAHAHAHAA STOP HEHAHAHAAHHAEHEHAHHAA it TICKLEHEHAHHAHAHSSSHAHAHAAAAAA. Oh, you silly boy of course, it tickles, that’s the point! HEHAHAHHEHEHAHAHHAHA HAHHHEHEHAHHAHAHAAHA HEHHAHAHAAHHEHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHHHHEHEHEHHAAAAAA STOP HEHAHAHHAAHAHHAAH AHAHAHHEHEAHAAPLEASE. Umm…no, kootchie kootchie koo tickle tickle tickle HEHAHAHAHEHHEHAHAH HAHEHHEHAHHAH HEHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHA HEHAHEHEHEHAHEHEHAHHAHHEEHHEAHAHAHHAHAAAAAA

After a few minutes, she turn around and a wicked grin came over her face as she saw my towel lying on the floor. Hmm looks like someone is a little exposed, sitting on the backs of my thighs she tickles my bare ass, now lets see if your backside is also ticklish. While it didn’t tickle as bad as my feet, it did tickle quite a bit. HEHAHAhhahahahHAHAhhA “Aw some ones bare bottom is ticklish” she says teasingly. AHAHAHAhahahahaAHHAhahahAHHAHhahAHAHAAHAHAhhhahahahhHAHHAA. As I am giggling pretty much non-stop squirming on the couch, she started to throw in a few quick pinches and some firm squeezes, apparently she is have as much fun as I am. HEHAAhahAHAHHehehhahAHHAHhahahahAHHAAAA. After a bit, she stops pinning my body to the couch instead vigorously tickling my sides and ribs that are against the couch, it produces her desired reaction of me rolling off the couch that and me laughing. HEHHAhahahAHAHAHAHAhahAHHAAHAAHAAAA hey stop HEHHaHAHAHAHahHAHAHAEHHEAhahahHAHAHAAAAA no fair HEHAHAhahhaahAHAHAHAAAA after flopping to the ground she stops tickling me letting me catch my breath. Standing up still gasping for air a little, I look over at her and see her staring below my waist she is smiling in admiration for a few seconds, before saying in a teasing tone you naughty boy you’re enjoying this a bit too much. That remark makes me start to blush, as I continue to catch my breath. She giggles softly as an extremely mischievous expression comes over her, and saying in a taunting voice that sends shivers down my spine, “guess what time it is.” I just stand there frozen for a second before replying “I don’t know 2:00 maybe” teasingly she says “well, yes and no…IT’S TICKLE MONSTER TIME” “NOOO *gasp* no more tickling” I say trying to sound resolved. “Yes honey buns, yes there is going to be a lot more TICKLING” she says as she starts menacingly walking toward me with wiggling fingers. While normally I would be able to easily get away, three things made her tickling me inevitable. 1st I don’t really know the layout of the place that well, 2nd I was already tired from all I have been tickled today, and finally the 3rd and most important reason is to be quite honest I really don’t want to stop her from tickling me senseless. NO hehaha no please don’t tickle, I start giggling in anticipation. Walking closer still, her hands are within range and slip by my half-hearted attempts to protect my sides. HEHAHhahaahaHAHAHAHHEHH HAHHEHEHHAHAHHAHHAHhahaHAHAHANOOOOOOHEHAHHSTHAHAPPPIT
I erupt into laughter the second her nimble fingers vigorously attack my sides HEHHHA HEHAHHahahhaHAHAHHAHAAA ELIZAhaHhAHAAAHAHAHBETH DON’T HEHAhahahhaaHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAAA. With a little luck and effort, I keep my self from falling back to the ground, but still I don’t have a chance in hell of stopping her tickling. So, I stand there frozen and seemingly moving in slow motion, since every time I move to protect an area her hands have already move to another weak spot.

She tickled me like that for a little while before slowing down enough for me to regain my composure and squirm away for those extremely tickly fingers. I started running around the living room trying (ok well half trying) to get away, she managed to stay close enough to give occasional and quite effective tickles and pinches to both my sides and bare ass. Giggling non-stop I continue to be chased around the room before darting into the kitchen and hiding behind one side of the table. With and evil grin she says in an adorably cute impression of a southern accent “I’m going to get you Matty.” Giggling I catch my breath for a second and laugh saying, “Ok you win, I give up…. I raise my hands in the air and walk toward her.” With a big smile, she says, “I win uh….” Lightly spider tickles my tummy. HEHAhahahahaHHAhahahahaaa “yes you win” giggles non stop, moving forward she wraps her arms around me and gives an unbelievable passionate kiss, after my head stops spinning I realize that she has her hand at my waist and is leading me down the hall way. As we turn into a bedroom I see a big four post bed with restraints attached to all four posts, giggling I say “hmmm, someone was busy while I was showering,” I sit on the bed and look at her beautiful face as she get a coy grin. “You really are adorable, with what my little darlings put you through I thought you might spend the entire week locked in your room hehehe. I can’t put into words how thrilled I was seeing you laying on the couch with your feet in the air just begging to be tickled. “I thought for sure the only way I was going to get to tickle you again was to somehow trick you into coming in here and tickle you until you were to weak to stop me from tying down.” Smiling at her I said, “I meant what I said, that I do love you tickling me” laying back on the bed I wrap my arms under the back of my knees lifting my feet in the air “could you tickle my feet again.” Giggling she says “Sure thing honey buns” as she starts dragging an index finger up and down my soles. HEAHHAhhahahaaHHHaha HEHAHHHAhahahhahahHHAhhaahhahaHAHHAHEHEahhahhaaaa my entire body wiggles and squirms as she plays with my feet. Grabbing both my ankles, she starts nibbling all over my feet paying extra attention to my arches and toes. HEHAhahah ahAHAHAHHAHahahhahahhahaHAHHAHAhahahhahAHAHAHAHA squirming around laughing I can’t help but think about how effective her nibbling tickles, especially since I know she is going very easy on me. All of a sudden, I squeal in surprise as I feel her start lightly spider tickling my bare balls “tickle tickle tickle.” HEHAhahahaAAHA haHAHAHHAHhehehahhaHHhahahaHAHHAAAA “Hey, no fair” I say as I roll backwards onto the bed laying sprawled out there. She smiles and laughs, “My, you poor ticklish boy, is there anywhere you aren’t ticklish J?” Then she laughs even louder “A better question, when if ever are you not horny” looking directly at my hard erection? All I can do in response is blush, to shy to say anything.

With a mischievous grin she giggles and says, “well I might as well take advantage of my ticklish boys stamina.” Reaching behind her back she starts unzipping her dress, letting it slip off her body gliding over her voluptuous curves finally coming to a rest around her ankles. She kicks off her shoes as she steps out of the dress, while reaching behind her back unclasping her lacy black bra. Laying there watching giddily as her breasts heave out of the restraining confines of her bra, with them light bouncing up and down for a few seconds before briefly coming to a rest. Until they, start jiggling as she bends down pulling her lacy black panties down her legs and tosses them aside. Staring in surprise as I see that she shaves completely bare between her legs, she winks and says “I take it you like the view.” “Umm there aren’t enough words to express how much I love the view.” Softly giggling she gets on the bed straddling me saying, “Well, lucky for you I am sure through action you’ll be able to show how you feel, much better than words ever could.” Moving forward and up she then slides her lips over my shaft with muscles squeezing and contracting against my stiff member, which instantly put me in 7th heaven (and not the WB show). Reaching up my hands gently caresses her back and backside; while she has a firm grip on my shoulders, we rock and grind our hips together. Wanting to have my only focus on her pleasure, I fall into a Zen like state where my full attention is on how her body is responding. Making a mental note of every single shudder, moan, gasp, arching of her back, and every once and a while (when finding a particular effective spot and/or technique) an earth shattering scream of ecstasy :) .

In one of those situations as our bodies were locked in together rhythmic rocking I felt her body tense up and moaning getting rather loud. Therefore, with her straddling me we both grab and lock arms together while she starts leaning back and me sitting up. Showing an amazing flexibility and dexterity she continues leaning back until she is the one laying back on the bed, and I pull her back up while continuing to rub against an extremely pleasurable spot. Then we perform a lewd and erotic version of a human teeter-totter and all the while, her screams of pleasures get deafeningly loud. After a few minutes of rocking back and forth, her body tenses up and her muscles clamp down against my erection, a series of screams along the line of “god don’t stop, yes right there, ecstatic moans, harder right there, (and my favorite) oh my god yes!” Until finally her body is overcome by an explosive climax, so I slow the pace until her shuddering and moans subsides. Looking lovingly and longingly into her eyes seeing the sweat beading on her forehead and in fact, all of her glisten body, I grin and wink starting to rock our bodies again. The most priceless expression appeared on her face conveying feelings of lust, longing, slight exhaustion and exacerbation (and no that is not masturbation lol) as she moans “oh my god, again?” The only difference this time around is that she was so tired that I had to take over most of the work of rocking our bodies (and in my opinion worlds hehehe). By the time, her second orgasm overtook her, we were both dripping wet and not just from sweat J. While I am also nearing exhaustion I decide to show her what stamina is, going for her third climax I begin rocking her again. She looks at me with unbelief saying “not again!?” unsure if she can take any more bliss. Getting an evil grin knowing she is about as exhausted, as I was when her daughters were through with me I continue rocking her slightly limp body. After waiting a little while to make sure, she didn’t want to make any real protests to trying for her third, I continue to increase the pace. With her voice hoarse from screaming and moaning, she is barely able to let out more than a whisper while her body shudders from pleasure rippling deep inside her. With streams of phrases pouring from her, mostly including a lot of “oh my god’s.” As she is quivering in the throngs of her third climax, I break out of my Zen state and finally allow myself to release along with her. Both being to spent to talk, I help her off me and we lay cuddling together, legs intertwined and feet rubbing together we sigh in pure contentment. Soon we both fall into a deep slumber, getting the much-needed rest from our afternoon nap.

Great oh Sooo Great

It's the best f-m stories i've ever read,PLZZZ continue the 3rd part F-M
Plzzzzz!!!!

WOW I am just dying to do that to my someone...I hope he'll enjoy it, thanks that gave me some great ideas. Great Story.

I would just like to say thanks to those that posted saying they liked the stories i have written, I have never been all that great at writting in general and in fact didn't know if I should post them. But since there aren't nearly enough f/m stories posted, i figured why not. Again I am glad that atleast some of you have enjoyed reading them.

Just so you know aywa2aywa i have started part 3 and decided to do it as f/m. Also Irishgirl5, I would be interested to know if you get the chance to do something similar to your someone :) hopes you can use some of the ideas from the story.

GREAT!!! story Matt.....can't wait to read part 3 and sooooooo glad your doing it f/m :bouncybou

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back